Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu (18465 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Atiku Mourns Mr Ibu, Aluko-Olaseni / Peter Obi Mourns Gov. Akeredolu And Ghali Umar Na'abba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by God1000(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03
Rest in peace Mr Ibu
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Goodlady(f): 1:13pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
His prosperous administration would have ensured he is well taken care of. Only the joy and happiness of Obi's heavenly administration would have healed him. But under Ebola, Nigerians are gnashing and suffering left, right and center.
You need madman injection. That's the solution for ya sadness!

4 Likes

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Neddstark: 1:13pm On Mar 03
Everything was just falling apart in hus life. Then his health got caught up. So sad. RIP John Okafor
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Irupetepete: 1:18pm On Mar 03
benuejosh:
Chief Mourner of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Peter Obi.

He will soon visit the family with his black on black attire.
you are a disgrace to your family and everything you represent, I hope you know that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Irupetepete: 1:19pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
If Obi was the president I doubt if this veteran actor would have died. Rip Mr Ibu.
make una stop all these nonsense, na people like una dey make dem think say obedients no get sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by papiwyte(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03
Minister for Condolences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Evans20: 1:24pm On Mar 03
Sha Mr ibu made us laugh all those funny moments, rip Mr ibu till we meet again

Omo nowadays noting funny for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Angelfrost(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03
All of a sudden, APC supporters remembered Nairaland...!

All the threads about the sufferings of Nigerians no concern una... Just Obi mourning a fallen star, and you all remembered you have accounts on this forum.

O ga ooooo!!! tongue
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Fairview1: 1:31pm On Mar 03
Rest in peace, Mr Ibu.
Rest in Peace Sisi Quadri.
It's indeed a sad week for The Nigerian Actor's Guide.

2 Likes

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Chibuzoripob: 1:31pm On Mar 03
grin Obidients and 🐀brain
Sirmwill:

No one in the whole of Nigeria would die throughout his tenure?

As per he is God abi

2 Likes

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by GreatOchuks: 1:32pm On Mar 03
When they called for Donations to rescue him , this Hoebi couldn't donate shishi .
Now he's here shedding Crocodile tears
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by tunddy1: 1:34pm On Mar 03
We can assist you in effectively managing and selling your products or services fast online, reaching a vast target audience on your behalf. Alternatively, we can enhance brand awareness for your business by attracting potential clients and showcasing your hand work to a broader audience.

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by ekhai(m): 1:34pm On Mar 03
Sirmwill:

No one in the whole of Nigeria would die throughout his tenure?

As per he is God abi

WHAT WAS HIS DONATION WHEN HIS FAMILY WAS SOLICITING FOR FUND TO TAKE HIM OUTSIDE FOR TREATMENT? NOW THAT HE IS DEAD EVERYBODY IS TURNING HIEF MOURNER. IF OBI WAS PRESIDENT THIS AND THAT. TAAHHHHHH LET US HERE WORD. OBI DON'T NEED TO BE PRESIDENT BEFORE TAKEN CARE OF HIS BROTHER.
REST IN PEACE OKAFOR JOHN. SAM LOCO EFE AND IBU AND OSUOFIA ARE MY ALL TIME BEST.

1 Like

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Alliswell248: 1:34pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
So according to you, Ebola Tinubu is performing wonders that we should be singing his praise everyday?

Hate and ignorance has blinded you....
U can't see.

May ipob never happen to Nigeria.

Amen

1 Like

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by edu09: 1:35pm On Mar 03
This still remains as a shock to me😞😞
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Chibuzoripob: 1:35pm On Mar 03
grin grin wink that one's from online country
Sirmwill:

Are you a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Malroux: 1:36pm On Mar 03
Goodlady:

You need madman injection. That's the solution for ya sadness!
Even my sweet plum collaborating with enemies of Nigeria to yab me! Wonderful.
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by aylagos(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
His prosperous administration would have ensured he is well taken care of. Only the joy and happiness of Obi's heavenly administration would have healed him. But under Ebola, Nigerians are gnashing and suffering left, right and center.
only God knows how you people think

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Alliswell248: 1:38pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
If Obi was the president I doubt if this veteran actor would have died. Rip Mr Ibu.

U dull like this?

Too dull.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Chibuzoripob: 1:38pm On Mar 03
grin answer= reheated Egusi soup plus Rba
Sirmwill:

Then you will be gnashing and suffering as you want for Nigerians which you are part of

It's so sad, y'all will be wishing yourselves bad 😕

Like being in a bus and saying this bus will have accident

What exactly is tampering with sense in people nowadays 😕😕😕
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Crowntop94: 1:38pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
Since obi is God right. Senseless human being.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by goslowgoslow(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
This is most stupid and childish comment so far this year. So Obi have power to hold death...This Obi wey do una like God. Your mumu never do?

5 Likes

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by alizma: 1:43pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
You mean obi is poor and couldn't help him because he has no access to the national treasury or you mean Obi is just hearing about Ibu's situation?
If a man can't help his people because he isn't a president yet, then he will do nothing even if given the opportunity to be the president.

4 Likes

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Bigprik: 1:43pm On Mar 03
[quote author=Malroux post=128750759]If Obi was the president I doubt if this veteran actor would have died. Rip Mr Ibu.mumu because peter obi na God ba]
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by goslowgoslow(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
Honestly na maggots full your brain.

5 Likes

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by JayPeeOham: 1:47pm On Mar 03
As IBU don finally die, na over seriousness go kukuma kill us finish for this country because we no get any natural moomoo to make us laff again

1 Like

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by goslowgoslow(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03
Angelfrost:
All of a sudden, APC supporters remembered Nairaland...!

All the threads about the sufferings of Nigerians no concern una... Just Obi mourning a fallen star, and you all remembered you have accounts on this forum.

O ga ooooo!!! tongue
Wetin this one dey talk? May God heal you.

1 Like

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Jonalaw: 1:50pm On Mar 03
I don't think is a huge loss to our country now o. What Nigerians need now is not comedy but remedy in our economy. The time of his glory and fame has past and he can't be more funnier as before. We only remember his old days and smile. Thank God the memory is still in the internet. Life is come and go. May his soul rest in peace
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Greenfaces: 1:53pm On Mar 03
To his family and friends maybe, but yo Nigeria as a whole, I don't see how.
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by justking(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03
RIP my best comedian
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Jayhome24: 1:58pm On Mar 03
Interesting so you can send condolence but when he need support on his hospital bed you are nowhere to be found?

Ok na...
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by optionalY09: 1:58pm On Mar 03
How many time the man go die self I beg recuse me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Pass Vote Of Confidence On Adeosun And Udoma / Osun Tribunal: INEC Closes Case Without Calling Witness / Senate Approves Six RMAFC Board Nominees, Drops One For Security Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.