Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors (22151 Views)

Qatari Investments In Nigeria Expected To Exceed ₦500 Billion / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services / IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by TGreatGatsby: 9:38pm On Mar 03
GOFRONT:
Betty Edun will not ask for bribe.....
Just make sure he hears about it 🥱
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by commoditiesnig: 9:39pm On Mar 03
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Sayvick(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03
Good move

Better days are here!
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Angelfrost(m): 9:40pm On Mar 03
It's just a well written speech...! Nothing more.

I honestly wish it carried weight.

There is no real evidence this administration is poised to cleanse the leadership of corruption and stealing.

The only thing probably stopping them now is that there is not enough left by their predecessors to plunder.

3 Likes

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by AngelicBeing: 9:40pm On Mar 03
MrBrownJay1:
why? so you can ask for your share?!
Hian, you have started again oo, my hand no dey ooo, l will call Tinubu tomorrow morning to arrest and detain you for 700 years in Abuja without Bailcheesy

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by VinnyBaba: 9:42pm On Mar 03
Kingray10:
Am I the only who sees this as a stupidity.
Why is he selling his country out as people who seeks bribery.

You are SMART.👍

I didn't even see it in that Light. sad

Ebola is telling Foreigners that Nigerians have Corrupt tedencies.
He thinks everyone is a CRIMINAL like himself. undecided sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Iykenuwa(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03
Im sure they laughed when he said this.

3 Likes

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Kharol1234: 9:42pm On Mar 03
story grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Patojargz: 9:45pm On Mar 03
Normally, Baba don old but still get whining inside am... No wonder dem dey call u City Boy 👶
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by EmekaBlue(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03
Wetin Qatar wan come do u to start

U better visit China

1 Like

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by SpatialKing(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03
When you are the bribe itself

2 Likes

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by ambale(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03
Oga tinubu as we speak, all agencies in Nigeria are still taking one bribe or the other, it's now a way of life yet you want us to believe that it won't exist cos they are Qataris

Baba dey play you hear

2 Likes

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by watchindelta(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03
This is disgrace and shameful.

1 Like

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Max24: 9:47pm On Mar 03
Kingray10:
Am I the only who sees this as a stupidity.
Why is he selling his country out as people who seeks bribery.
Yes you the only one.

1 Like

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by toprealman: 9:47pm On Mar 03
This guy really is clueless. Why not strengthen your system rather than make yourself look like a fool. Even your Femi is a confirmed ole! How fair is your judiciary?

3 Likes

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Kingray10: 9:48pm On Mar 03
Makunahatata:
cos u are one of dose useless ppl wey dey collect bribe in ur line of wrk..u feel attacked 😜
If that's all you can see from what I said then you are shallow minded.

2 Likes

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by edungene7: 9:48pm On Mar 03
Mr. Jagaban when you are the king of bribery yourself thief dey catch thief?

2 Likes

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by gratiaeo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03
Another lamba from a king of bribery and corruption

2 Likes

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by victorazy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03
Selling birthright for a plate of portage yam is always in the blood of this tribe. Can u imaging.

1 Like

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by MrBONE2(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03
GOFRONT:
Betty Edun will not ask for bribe.....

grin

1 Like

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Max24: 9:52pm On Mar 03
I wonder at the responses of some people to the branding efforts of Mr President in Dubai. We know who they are. Hope they won't complain of victimization when the investments start trickling in. It's only a bastard that asks his siblings for a share in the food he did not partake in cooking but also mocked them while cooking.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by epainos: 9:52pm On Mar 03
Tinubu is trying hard to leave a legacy behind. Lol. However, his past bad deeds are catching up with him.

He cannot fight the cabals because he was once a leader of a cabal. Hmmm!

He wants to leave a legacy behind, but Remi his wife and Seyi are there to loot. The same thing affected Buhari. Cos what exactly does Tinubu want to loot again? Yet, he cannot do without Remi, Seyi, Gbaja, and many other allies. But most of those allies are crooks. They are the ones who will demand bribes.

Can Tinubu fight the cabals in the banking sector? Can he say NO to Dangote, Adenuga, and some other powerful guys in some areas? Maybe yes, but hmmmm. He has a limit on what he can do.

His ministers are crooks. So, what are we saying?

Like I always say..Atiku would be the worst president Nigeria would president if he had won. And Peter Obi will do absolutely zero. Pandora guy na crook guy also.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by kikake: 9:53pm On Mar 03
What type of investment does Tinubu expect from Qatari people to Nigeria? Jeeees!

1 Like

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03
AngelicBeing:
Hian, you have started again oo, my hand no dey ooo, l will call Tinubu tomorrow morning to arrest and detain you for 700 years in Abuja without Bailcheesy
Krankhead:
You never say anything good about your country
naija4life247:
To whom brain is given, sense is expected

think about it, nothing is done to the ones taking bribes in Nigeria, why should it matter when they do it elsewhere? you wanna clean up Nigeria's image, start by stopping immigration officials at the MMA or Abuja airport asking for bribe, then do the same with the millions of cops doing it in the streets of Nigeria, then do the same in the ports or any other government offices... before trying to do it in Qatar, of all places!

Tinubu himself is making very suspect moves...AKA settling the decade long lawsuit with SHELL/ENI after putting his children in charge of Oando Plc (who now owns all the onshore assets of Eni). if this isnt the biggest corrupt move, then what is CORRUPTION really?!

2 Likes

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Makunahatata: 9:54pm On Mar 03
Kingray10:

If that's all you can see from what I said then you are shallow minded.
like it's a secret corruption and Nigeria are 5&6
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by MEGAWATCH: 9:55pm On Mar 03
AntiChristian:
There's nothing Tinubu can do for some except to step down for Obi!

May Tinubu succeed!

May Nigeria succeed!

May those who love bad news be swallowed by the evil they so much love!

Hmmmmm!

Please take it easy before your prayers will swallow you.

The Bible says that,

RIGHTEOUSNESS BEGETS RIGHTEOUSNESS,

WICKEDNESS BEGETS WICKEDNESS,

You can't use wickedness through harassment, intimidation, beating NIGERIANs to have your way to power and expect the same people to pray for you and clap for you, you are a fool if you think like that.

So the people are just responding as humans and not as animals as you wish they will do.

So please shut the Bleep up.

2 Likes

Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by GodHimself: 9:56pm On Mar 03
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by Lavor234: 9:56pm On Mar 03
Na wetin him tell them for museum be dat? The emir is in his late 30s so what he wants to hear is sustainability.AI.digital transformation not bribes.He should be thinking that you would put your house in order before coming to Qatar.
He should also be on twitter so must have seen the looting taking place. Bottom line self love is bad.When Nigeria is ready the world will lnow
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by appini: 9:57pm On Mar 03
E be like say Naija don cast...that is not a good statement from a president of a country.
Re: Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors by TheGift: 9:57pm On Mar 03

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abe: What APC Senators Have Against Saraki / 2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere / Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.