Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi (23203 Views)

Food Imports From War Torn Ukraine Sparks Protests In Europe / Akpabio: Udom Emmanuel, Umo Eno On War Path - The Will / "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Emmabyte: 2:17pm On Mar 04
Am not proud to be a Nigeria I swear
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, Leave him Alone! He should Criticize! :😕😕

If Atiku/PDP from 2019-2023 had done Quarter of what Obi has done in these Past months,
Buhari wouldn't have Ruined this country in his Last 4yrs.😒

This APC govt of Buhari/Tinibu CANNOT tolerate opposition and rule by Propaganda. sad sad

They wants a situation where they have FreePass to Ravage the country. undecided

My brother, you know me... I don't have anything against the current opposition or any opposition.

However, on this matter, I simply beg to differ.

Nor be everything dem dey use take criticize.

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by topatee: 2:18pm On Mar 04
Nemere2020:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/RjcV6YyUyJHe7ypC/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Cheap Talk , how many grain did he grew in Anambra as a Governor, someone who cant manage ordinary Labour party talking of managing Nigeria

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by goldust777: 2:18pm On Mar 04
Nigeria is really at war not Ukraine

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by tollyboy5(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04
Kennyswag:
Bitter obi rest.
You will never be president.
The only country you will be allowed to rule is biafra tongue nothing for you in Nigeria tongue tongue
What about the message he passed? We should be ashamed of our leaders

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Kennyswag: 2:19pm On Mar 04
Malroux:
Even if Peter Obi rules only his Agulu town, he is already a billionaire for life and will never shout ebin pawa. How about you kiddo?
not everybody is like your poor father.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 2:20pm On Mar 04
Ezewuzie01:
The new guy handling the demented Peter Obi social media accounts and writing these things for him that he has no knowledge of, will one day come to his senses like Reno Omokri did and see the agulu fraud for the crook that he is.

Mercy for Nigerians for once, many are dying in hunger in all corner of the country today.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by VinnyBaba: 2:20pm On Mar 04
CarlosTheJackal:
I saw your poverty and I knew it was unbeatable. Where is that your food that induces vomit?

U mean the Stew and 2 eggs meal? cheesy

Plz just Ignore that Jerome boy. smiley

From a VIRGINITY Fanatic to an APC/tinibu Agbad0rian! 😏😌

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by topatee: 2:21pm On Mar 04
BigBlackPreek:
Peter The Rock!

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Irupetepete: 2:21pm On Mar 04
Kennyswag:
Bitter obi rest.
You will never be president.
The only country you will be allowed to rule is biafra tongue nothing for you in Nigeria tongue tongue
I can bet that you don't have 10k with this your miserable life...
Instead of countering whatever he said, you are attacking his personality, it shows how daft you people are

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Shantyken(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04
tollyboy5:

What about the message he passed? We should be ashamed of our leaders

Na leaders dey do farming for Ukraine?
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by GenFunction: 2:22pm On Mar 04
Angelfrost:

Pray, enlighten me.

I am quite teachable.
i tink depending on a war torn nation alone is sick,unacceptable,wen we are capable.,some1 listed countries at war nd didnt mention NIGERIA i questioned the list...Bro we have 60% of uncultivated land,lol infact lmao..u said u were teachable na why i reason
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Nyamiriflathed: 2:22pm On Mar 04
Ukraine and Russia have both been giving Africa food before Tinubu got elected.

He shout have used Google first

It's called grain from Ukraine program.
Russia has a similar program too.

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Mar 04
Ezewuzie01:
The new guy handling the demented Peter Obi social media accounts and writing these things for him that he has no knowledge of, will one day come to his senses like Reno Omokri did and see the agulu fraud for the crook that he is.

But how come you can't negate any single thing that was said?

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by AmakaTips2: 2:23pm On Mar 04
What a gone country

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

Does that negate anything he said?

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by VinnyBaba: 2:24pm On Mar 04
Angelfrost:

My brother, you know me... I don't have anything against the current opposition or any opposition.

However, on this matter, I simply beg to differ.

Nor be everything dem dey use take criticize.

He Should Criticize! 😒

His Facts cannot be 100% correct all the Time.

The Terrible/Dire Situation this APC govt has dragged Nigeria into, calls for Aggressive Criticism! sad

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Intergrated: 2:24pm On Mar 04
Malroux:
Better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt. Everyone reading this can now know who you are in real life.
a complete daft that's what he is.

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by easiest(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04
You can easily gather Obi supporters and form army send to Ukraine to fight against Russia.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04
Shantyken:

Hmm, because he cares yet no agricultural products from anambra state during and after his 8 years

Did Anambra people tell you they were hungry in his 8 years? Did they tell you they couldn't farm? Were they robbing warehouses for food? Was insecurity an issue? How did education fare under him? Did he leave something in the treasury for the next administration? Between him and his successor who is in court on corruption charges? Guy, please park well. Una never ready.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by StreetTyga: 2:26pm On Mar 04
It is a shame .tinubu is a shameful thing, FG of NG is a shameful thing. Rotten heads and empty minds leading a country.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04
GenFunction:
i tink depending on a war torn nation alone is sick,unacceptable,wen we are capable.,some1 listed countries at war nd didnt mention NIGERIA i questioned the list...Bro we have 60% of uncultivated land,lol infact lmao..u said u were teachable na why i reason

Okay... I agree with you.

However, in this case, Ukraine is the one offering, and they have these grains in surplus despite the war.

Mind you, Nigeria is not even the only nation getting these grains from them... Other developed nations depend on them for grains.

So, this is not a context to disparage Nigeria at all.

Nigeria is in serious economic crisis right now...! We can't downplay this.

Shame or no shame, this nation needs every helping hand it can get, even if it is from Jamaica or Togo. tongue
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by LucemFerre: 2:26pm On Mar 04
Him no talk lie sha. Nigerian leaders have always been shameless. Go to other countries for advanced health care and leave their own to scatter etc.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Nyamiriflathed: 2:26pm On Mar 04
lexy2014:

Does that negate anything he said?
It's grain from Ukraine program.
It's been on for a while and part of the UN World Food Programme initiative.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Kennyswag: 2:27pm On Mar 04
Chimela101:

You are not God.!
lol how will peter obi become president oya tell me.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by IgOga(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04
Obi and village mentality shocked

Many countries rely on the Ukriane for food.

The grain deals with Ukraine was exactly for that purpose.

Obi should learn to make his point without sounding foolish
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

He shout have used Google first

It's called grain from Ukraine program.

So they could continue giving your next generation food, abi? Shame on you!

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Nyamiriflathed: 2:28pm On Mar 04
Mitsurugi:

So they could continue giving your next generation food, abi? Shame on you!
Nigeria can refuse it. Perhaps, you think Nigeria is a rich country. Even if Peter Obi was president, he would collect it. All these hypocrisy is senseless.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by stallionng: 2:29pm On Mar 04
Ezewuzie01:
Your own mumu na first grade onye eriri eri. A simple and very logical truth,.with the bandits defeated and security guaranteed, farmers will freely do their farm works and food supply will increase ,giving raw materials to factories and manufacturers will abound and prices of foods stuffs will crash. You don't need to be an economist to relate these chain.major importation will come down forcing the demands on dollars to go down and dollars prices equally will go down.simple.& stabilize the economy
Go and hire/buy sense pls
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

Nigeria can refuse it.

Of course. But there are those of us who won't because it's a normal thing to them. Shege!

Nigeria is a rich country on paper. Nigeria is like Chelsea, an expensively assembled team delivering below mid table performance.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04
topatee:
lol una want start wawulence be that abi?
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04
VinnyBaba:

He Should Criticize! 😒

His Facts cannot be 100% correct all the Time.

The Terrible/Dire Situation this APC govt has dragged Nigeria into, calls for Aggressive Criticism! sad

Yes, he should criticize, even aggressively too.

However, it should be constructive and fact-based.

He is not a regular or average hateful Nigerian citizen, and should not portray himself as one, especially as he still seriously nurses presidential ambitions.

Whether we like it or not, Nigeria is currently at the mercy of the leadership strides and success of this currently administration.

Every wrong step they take doesn't affect them, it's the citizens that take the brunt of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director / Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories / APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch