Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi (23202 Views)

Food Imports From War Torn Ukraine Sparks Protests In Europe / Akpabio: Udom Emmanuel, Umo Eno On War Path - The Will / "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by okoroemeka(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04
Kennyswag:
Bitter obi rest.
You will never be president.
The only country you will be allowed to rule is biafra tongue nothing for you in Nigeria tongue tongue
this man is a far more better person than you are , tribalism and bigotry has closed your eyes to the irony of the Ukrainian food donation,it is not only a veiled disgrace but an insult to our collective pysche,Nigeria supposed to be the food basket of West Africa but sadly we cannot feed ourselves,nobody should critize Mr obi he is not the president but just expressing his thoughts as a sane human being

1 Like

Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by JChris01: 10:32pm On Mar 04
No lies in what Peter Obi said.

Ukraine is at war with the more piwerful Russia, yet exports food to a "very peaceful Nigeria".
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Mercury12(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04
Malroux:
For speaking the truth abi?
oh really? Perhaps you did speaks your bigoted and close minded truth..
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by BrighterSyde: 5:53am On Mar 05
jeromestarks:
Obi, the most stu.pid [ stu.pidest] presidential aspirant in the history of Nigeria.
He's clueless of electioniaring strategies in Nigeria. He lacks the political knowledge to win the number one seat in the country. He's so stu.pid that he chose Datti as his running mate. Yet, he refused to learn from the master.

Obi can not rule Nigeria in the next 27 year.
Atiku's case is different. That one can never rule Nigeria.

I keep telling them this but they won’t listen Obi will never rule Nigeria.

Now pls tell me how has Tinubu, the brilliant politician and economist used his brilliance to help Nigeria?
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Hespee93: 3:34pm On Mar 06
Kennyswag:
grin grin grin grin grin grin You mean he will be killed like an ant? grin

I swear, thise two war morgans will never let him see the second day of their independence.
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Kennyswag: 4:31pm On Mar 06
Hespee93:

I swear, thise two war morgans will never let him see the second day of their independence.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Simbrixton(m): 1:57am On Mar 07
If this man read the news he would see the polish farmers protests aa a result of importation of Ukrainian grains
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by Jewessgratitud3: 2:11pm On Mar 13
CarlosTheJackal:
I saw your poverty and I knew it was unbeatable. Where is that your food that induces vomit?

I saw what you tried to do in my post but unfortunately for you, I was smarter and took it down.

Enjoy your ban or if it sure for you take down the post to escape ban grin hahahahaaaa
Re: We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi by CarlosTheJackal: 10:30am On Mar 14
Jewessgratitud3:

I saw what you tried to do in my post but unfortunately for you, I was smarter and took it down.

Enjoy your ban or if it sure for you take down the post to escape ban grin hahahahaaaa
Nne, I cannot be banned. I am always on the borderline but you had to take down a whole topic because of meπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

I love this place being sanitized without slur words and bigotry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Letter Of Appreciation To Aisha Buhari – By Dele Momodu / Uche Onyeagucha Causes Chaos At INEC Centre In Imo / Governors Who Stayed More Than 8 Years In Office: The Story Behind Their Feat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.