Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains (40135 Views)

Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency / Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by JChris01: 10:06pm On Mar 04
SoNature:
How does this hogwash change the facts Peter Obi laid out?

Didn't the foodstuff come from a country in a middle of a war with its neighbour?

It's quite unfortunate that Nigeria has deteriorated to the point that we depend on outsiders to feed.

For the first time in the history of Nigeria, northerners that used to supply food to the rest of country and WA subregion is looting trucks of foodstuff just to survive.

Nigeria is collapsing right before us and APC members are busy playing yeye politics.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by soil4soil(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
Who doesn't know the Pandora criminal peter Obi no get sense before ? Why did the fool not reject the aid provided to him when flood ravaged Anambra when he was a governor if Anambra was that prosperous.

He just wants to be relevant in the eyes of his gullible followers by put his mouth in every matter without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by GenFunction: 10:09pm On Mar 04
[quote author=Ghostagain post=128777040]
The Ukrainians were lamenting that they were losing a war, then they saw a documentary on Nigeria and they started crying
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by babajero(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
Who doesn't know the Pandora criminal peter Obi no get sense before ? Why did the fool not reject the aid provided to him when flood ravaged Anambra when he was a governor if Anambra was that prosperous.
Both you and the person who wrote the article are foolish, after denying that Ukraine sent grain to Nigeria he still went ahead to post a write up that confirms it. In 2012 Ukraine was one of the richest and safest country in Europe while now they are in war, and mind you it was UN that sent aid to Anambra.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by HIPROFILE(m): 10:10pm On Mar 04
Nigeria is under war na we no know say we are in war…. Problem is the war in Nigeria is not as physical as to the one in Ukraine yet it is deadlier compare to that in Ukraine.

Just Imagine Nigeria depending a war riddled country like Ukraine for grain supply through a UN humanitarian aid.

Anyi no na agha but ndi zombi amaghi!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by soil4soil(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Previous post of Peter Obi:
https://www.nairaland.com/8019867/now-rely-war-torn-ukraine-food

Tolu Ogunlesi's reply:

Peter OBI should just shut up his mouth and stop fueling the tense political situation in the country

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by thesicilian: 10:16pm On Mar 04
Uchek:
Una no get shame!

Uche? Of course.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by kunleham(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04
Kingsmeal:

One shame you no get.

Imagine a country at war feeding a section of your country.

You no de shame? With all th vast arable lands..
How many hectares of those lands have you cultivated, social media warriors?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 10:21pm On Mar 04
kunleham:

How many hectares of those lands have you cultivated, social media warriors?
Is he the president ?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by kunleham(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04
SoNature:
How does this hogwash change the facts Peter Obi laid out?

Didn't the foodstuff come from a country in a middle of a war with its neighbour?

It's quite unfortunate that Nigeria has deteriorated to the point that we depend on outsiders to feed.

For the first time in the history of Nigeria, northerners that used to supply food to the rest of country and WA subregion is looting trucks of foodstuff just to survive.

Nigeria is collapsing right before us and APC members are busy playing yeye politics.
These are facts, not hogwash, most of you are only interested in negative news , you wish the country to burn, but by the grace of God, we'll survive this and come out stronger

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:23pm On Mar 04
kunleham:

These are facts, not hogwash, most of you are only interested in negative news , you wish the country to burn, but by the grace of God, we'll survive this and come out stronger
Gringory Obi is an ignorant Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:26pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:

Is he the president ?
Typical Lazy man. Na Federal Government go cultivate land for you?

Hunger never hammer you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Coly2012(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank you Tolu. May God bless you for setting the records straight.
I particularly love your reference to his mediocre record of public service as Anambra state Governor. That's a recurring lesson to anyone who is today a political office holder that once you have a plan in the future for a higher office, serve the people excellently today so that you will not be labouring in vain on the social media in the future.

May God bless Nigeria for ever!,Check my signature for free stuffs!
. Those it changes the fact that the grains didn't come from a war tourn country Ukraine? Oga use your head if you have one and learn to forget the massenger and focus on the massage.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 10:29pm On Mar 04
Burob:
Typical Lazy man. Na Federal Government go cultivate land for you?

Hungry never hammer you.
I'm french.
You blamed the guy for not cultivating the land while hunger walks free on the land. Therefore you attributed more responsibility on the guy for Nigeria's hunger than you placed on the president of your country 🤣
So is the guy the president? Or are you trying to deviate ? Is this your way of being a sycophant to tinubu ?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:29pm On Mar 04
Coly2012:
. Those it changes the fact that the grains didn't come from a war tourn country Ukraine? Oga use your head if you have one and learn to forget the massenger and focus on the massage.
Either you are playing the Hypocrite, or you are playing ignorant?

Typical Obidient Wailer.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by kunleham(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04
Kingsmeal:

Shame wan cover me oo
Na that shame go suffocate you, stupid buffon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Starhearts: 10:33pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:

Best comments of d year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 10:34pm On Mar 04
Burob:
Go and sit down nonsensical Lazy Thing, be waiting for government to come and cultivate land for you to eat.
Again, I'm french. I don't have any business with incompetent tinubu's government. I live in a better country where tinubu himself runs to on "holidays".
So please respond, you refuse to blame your president for hunger on the land, yet you freely blame powerless citizens whom are criticizing your president for bringing hunger to the land.
So is that poor guy whom you criticized the president ?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:35pm On Mar 04
Starhearts:

Best comments of d year
You dey mind that Pandora Hypocrite?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:35pm On Mar 04
Cheap propaganda by one useless emilokan
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by kunleham(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:

Is he the president ?
God almighty, see naked stupidity, some people are just with sense of a rat, it's the president that will cultivate land for you, take initiative!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:38pm On Mar 04
MajorOvakporaye:
Cheap propaganda by one useless emilokan
Confused hungry lazy thing, nonsensical Obidients.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ngorbungor(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04
ogunsbanjul:
What do you expect a mere trader to say if not outdated and spreading of fake news

Someone who was pronounced as GBAJUE politician.

By a very stu.pid Prof, his is now mute, let him start giving his drugy friend advice because city boy is running down our country.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by smartemperor042: 10:39pm On Mar 04
I will give you just one point out of many...... He took Anambra State from been the worst in Education to Best in education in Nigeria.

You can go and verify!

blancsn1:
For collecting aid up n down when he was a governor or what exactly is he good at as a leader ?!

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 10:39pm On Mar 04
kunleham:

God almighty, see naked stupidity, some people are just with sense of a rat, it's the president that will cultivate land for you, take initiative!
Give the guy a budget, then he will take initiatives. Oh... but you gave the budget to the president ....oh... so the president with the budget is blameless, but the poor guy with no budget gets the blame for hunger on the land 🤡
And I'm the dumb one 🤣
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:41pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:

Give the guy a budget, then he will take initiatives. Oh... but you gave the budget to the president ....oh... so the president with the budget is blameless, but the poor guy with no budget gets the blame for hunger on the land 🤡
And I'm the dumb one 🤣
Coward Gringory Obi, e for go ask Professor Soludo wetin e take Ndi Anambra budget take do?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 10:41pm On Mar 04
Burob:
Please Shut up & get lost, we have heard. that you are French Togolese, wetin carry you come Nigerian website?

I have been complaining to the moderators that we have so many Ghanians & foreign imposters on this forum.

Nonsensical Obidient.
Do you understand what "french" means ?
Where did I say I were Togolese? 🤣
I said I'm french. You have comprehension problems.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by SonOfDSoil01: 10:41pm On Mar 04
SoNature:

U don chop?

Use your 10k eat well first.

Na your people dey everywhere dey shout Ebi npa wa and you manage buy data, come online dey find who you wan give 10k.

Again, for the first time in my life, northerners, the key suppliers of food in Nigeria and beyond, are mobbing trucks to feed! Abomination!
angry I guess hunger no Dey sad yeast? Dey play….awon billionaire isonu😂

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:41pm On Mar 04
smartemperor042:
I will give you just one point out of many...... He took Anambra State from been the worst in Education to Best in education in Nigeria.

You can go and verify!

Please Shut Up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition / Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared / What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.