Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,242 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains (40136 Views)

Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency / Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by zoomzoom(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04
[quote author=blancsn1 post=128773416] Who doesn't know the Pandora criminal peter Obi no get sense before ? Why did the fool not reject the aid provided to him when flood ravaged Anambra when he was a governor if Anambra was that prosperous.

What exactly apart from HUNGER due to poor policies and maladministration, is ravaging your country?... such that a war-torn Ukraine has to be giving you food?.
Fear God and admit that this is unacceptable!!😥

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:42pm On Mar 04
Burob:
Confused hungry lazy thing, nonsensical Obidients.

Is this a lizard or a cockroach running around my feet? Mpama!!!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Coly2012(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04
Burob:
Either you are playing the Hypocrite, or you are playing ignorant?

Typical Obidient Wailer.
do you even no what peter obi said in the first place? People just open mouth and talk, no wonder politician see Nigerians as fools and tools to manipulate. In the first place do a country blessed like Nigeria needs help from anybody in terms of food?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:43pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:

Do you understand what "french" means ?
Where did I say I were Togolese? 🤣
I said I'm french. You have comprehension problems.
French fries with baked boneless fish.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Lithiumite: 10:44pm On Mar 04
Kingsmeal:

One shame you no get.

Imagine a country at war feeding a section of your country.

You no de shame? With all th vast arable lands..

As you are always quick to complain about the parlours situation Nigeria is in,rife with corruption and poverty.do u know how much aid Nigeria gives to other African countries,ECOWAS,AU,Afdb e.t.c......nigeria even gives power that we never seem to have enough of ,out.....what says u?

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:44pm On Mar 04
Coly2012:
do you even no what peter obi said in the first place? People just open mouth and talk, no wonder politician see Nigerians as fools and tools to manipulate. In the first place do a country blessed like Nigeria needs help from anybody in terms of food?

Leave that fool. It is idiots like them that have helped the politicians to keep the country backward. Very shameless set of creatures.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:45pm On Mar 04
Coly2012:
Why Wouldn’t it when we have lazy docile things like yourself in the millions in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, that add no value to society.

Or who are you waiting for to provide food for you, The Ukraine has given you grains you are complaining?

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ngorbungor(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04
kunleham:

God almighty, see naked stupidity, some people are just with sense of a rat, it's the president that will cultivate land for you, take initiative!

Chai, see stupidity personified, so as a president food security shouldn't be his top most priority. APC and Tinubu supportrs are crazy.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by keymatt(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

He is clearly a content creator.
Dear bandit, you don chop today? How many trucks una loot today 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:46pm On Mar 04
Burob:
Why Wouldn’t it when we have lazy docile things like yourself in the millions in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, that add no value to society.

Or who are you waiting for to provide food for you, The Ukraine has given you grains you are complaining?

Online warrior. Someone like you will wee on the body when them meet you for street with big mama.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:47pm On Mar 04
MajorOvakporaye:

Leave that fool. It is idiots like them that have helped the politicians to keep the country backward. Very shameless set of creatures.
As usual, a Failure will always look 👀 for someone else to blame for been a Failure, na other people spoil Nigeria, not you & them?

Because you are from Ghana Madam Major Ovakporaye?

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:47pm On Mar 04
Some of these online idiots who come online to blab are part of the hungry fools that have been looting warehouses and trucks just to eat.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:48pm On Mar 04
Some of these online idiots who come online to blab are part of the hungry fools that have been looting warehouses and trucks just to eat.

Cc: burob
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:49pm On Mar 04
MajorOvakporaye:

Yet na you dey wail in their behalf?

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:49pm On Mar 04
Burob:
Yet na you dey wail in their behalf?

Shut up!!! I don't debate with nonentities.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:50pm On Mar 04
MajorOvakporaye:

Cc: burob
Perennial Wailer till they kingdoms comes.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:51pm On Mar 04
MajorOvakporaye:

Shut up!!! I don't debate with nonentities.
Then stop looking 👀 @ your ugly duckling self in the mirror.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by commoditiesnig: 10:52pm On Mar 04
leokid866:
Oga stop being ignorant Ukraine supplies upto 15% of the world's grains and more than 40% of Nigerias imported grains for your ignorant mind na only Nigeria dem dey supply....why you no tell America, UK and European union not to take grain from Ukraine when they were begging putin to allow grains out of Ukraine to stabilize prices worldwide....una go get smart phone but still dey ignorant 🙄
You're right!

While i was in Turkey some months ago i learnt Ukraine exports Sunflower oil, Wheat & co to Turkey and most European coutries before and during the war.

There was an agreement meeting in Ankara brokered by Turkey govt. btw Ukraine and Russia for Ships with food exports from Ukraine to pass the Bosporus staits in Istanbul to supply to Turkey and other countries of thr world.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:52pm On Mar 04
Coly2012:
If you are not a fool and jobless it will not be paining you, Oga it's only idiots like you that will have the mentality of everybody been a farmer. Cleaver mumu.
Please stop wailing & go and help yourself, nonsensical internet Almijiri.

The Ukraine done give hungry Thing like you free grains you still dey complain, maybe na cornflakes & fresh cow milk you dey wait for?

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Odemok(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04
Na them!
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank you Tolu. May God bless you for setting the records straight.
I particularly love your reference to his mediocre record of public service as Anambra state Governor. That's a recurring lesson to anyone who is today a political office holder that once you have a plan in the future for a higher office, serve the people excellently today so that you will not be labouring in vain on the social media in the future.

May God bless Nigeria for ever!,Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ngorbungor(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04
soil4soil:

Peter OBI should just shut up his mouth and stop fueling the tense political situation in the country

So we should keep silence, and watch him
destroy further bubu remains, it shall never be well with you APC and their cohort.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Odemok(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04
Na them
blancsn1:
For collecting aid up n down when he was a governor or what exactly is he good at as a leader ?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Burob: 10:56pm On Mar 04
Ngorbungor:

So we should keep silence, and watch him
destroy further bubu remains, it shall never be well with you APC and their cohort.
Obidients election loss still dey pain una?

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Odemok(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04
Na them!
blancsn1:
Who doesn't know the Pandora criminal peter Obi no get sense before ? Why did the fool not reject the aid provided to him when flood ravaged Anambra when he was a governor if Anambra was that prosperous.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ngorbungor(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04
commoditiesnig:

You're right!

When i was in Turkey not long i learnt Ukraine exports Sunflower oil, Wheat & co to Turkey and most European coutries before and during the war.

There was an agreement meeting in Ankara brokered by Turkey govt. btw Ukraine and Russia for Ships with food exports from Ukraine to pass the Bosporus staits in Istanbul to supply to Turkey and other countries of thr world.

But Ukraine is not selling rather giving us as humanitarian aid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.