Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How Can I Correct My Date Of Birth On My NIN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Correct My Date Of Birth On My NIN (158 Views)

How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) / NIN Holders To Pay N15,000 To Correct Date Of Birth, 5000 For Name, Address / How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On My BVN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Correct My Date Of Birth On My NIN by otherway: 3:13am On Mar 05
A friend of mine tried getting international passport but the immigration officer said the details of her date of birth does not tally with the date she filled on her passport form.

She has done capturing already and the immigration officer insists that she must correct the date of birth.

She has gone to several NIN centres but they kept telling her there is no network for several months now.

Please what is the best way forward.
Re: How Can I Correct My Date Of Birth On My NIN by markidoo(m): 3:36am On Mar 05
Look for a neighboring state that has network 🛜 and go to NIMC office alone not by the wayside. Also hold your 45k
Re: How Can I Correct My Date Of Birth On My NIN by Chicagograduate(m): 7:19am On Mar 05
Is date of birth one of the criteria for visa?
Re: How Can I Correct My Date Of Birth On My NIN by otherway: 9:08am On Mar 05
Chicagograduate:
Is date of birth one of the criteria for visa?

Not visa.

International passport

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps Commends NIMASA DG Jamoh / Lucky Ayedatiwa Campaign Foot Soldiers-laco-fs / Multiple Crisis, Insecurity, Hunger Expose Tinubu's Incompetent, Poor Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.