Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign (1106 Views)

Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign by Slytiger: 5:08am On Mar 06
Rolings:

A very BIG FAT LIE
GEJ handed over a sick country

But then GEJ understood what happened as politics and moved on
But igbos have still not gotten over what happened even when GEJ has moved on and became very close to Buhari before he left office.
Whether igbos like they should keep brooding about 2015 and continue hating everyone because of that.....it's their loss
100%.
Aside Soludo, all the others are not Obidient's favourites.

Re: Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign by kenny160: 5:14am On Mar 06
JagabanB:

A "healthy country" you say?
If the country was healthy, why did he lose the election?
If the country was healthy why was Abuja facing bómb bIasts?
I know a man who was caught in a bomb bIast in Abuja, he was flown to SA for surgery that lasted over 26 hours at a stretch before he recovered, tell those who got their jaws pulled out because of bomb bIasts that the country was healthy, tell those whose family members sank with the toilet seat into the ground and were evacuated folded into the toilet seat that the country was healthy.
Tell those civil servants working under State governments that were not paid for months that needed bailouts that the country was healthy.
Tell the family of Chibok girls that the country was healthy.
Some of u have short mèmóries or u just prefer propaganda.
I didn't want to comment but u spoke my mind Kudos....they thought we are all down with lost of memories like them...all the genesis and downfall of Nigeria economic and inflation started from 2012 till date and who was the president of Nigeria in 2012?.....they should fill in the gap.
Re: Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign by OredoPikin: 6:05am On Mar 06
Rolings:

A very BIG FAT LIE

But igbos have still not gotten over what happened even when GEJ has moved on and became very close to Buhari before he left office.
Whether igbos like they should keep brooding about 2015 and continue hating everyone because of that.....it's their loss
What bring igbos into this discussion?
Am i igbo?

Please have sense and stop been a bigot
Re: Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign by Typicool8(m): 6:53am On Mar 06
Burob:
Keep deceiving yourself, accusing others of your own action(s), you will still be wailing poverty 10 years from now, playing the main character as the oblivious minded hypocrite, will not get you anywhere.

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/01/01/nlc-tuc-and-civil-society-groups-call-nigerians-to-join-mass-protest/

Lol just look at a deluded individual.
Go and listen to what Fayemi said about subsidy removal in 2012. "He said they all knew Goodluck removing subsidy was the best thing to do but they played politics with it".

1 Like

Re: Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign by johnbuck81(m): 7:29am On Mar 06
Who sponsored bokoharam activities?

Who sponsored the chibok girls kidnap?

Who brought in bandits to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign by johnbuck81(m): 7:29am On Mar 06
Who sponsored boko_Haram activities?

Who sponsored the chibok girls kidnap?

Who brought in bandits to Nigeria?
Re: Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign by JagabanB: 9:02am On Mar 06
kenny160:
I didn't want to comment but u spoke my mind Kudos....they thought we are all down with lost of memories like them...all the genesis and downfall of Nigeria economic and inflation started from 2012 till date and who was the president of Nigeria in 2012?.....they should fill in the gap.
The masses are more interested in propaganda than the politicians, the politicians simply see available tools and use them properly.
Imagine the garbage he's spewing.
Re: Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign by JagabanB: 9:06am On Mar 06
OredoPikin:

Can u compare the present Nigeria to 2015
If u truly get conscience
Which one will u choose?

Chibok girls and all those insecurity then na the handwork of evil APC
And they the same boko haram now has branches all over the North
From Benue to Jo's to kaduna to Borno etc
The ones then were work of APC, the ones now are work of who?
PDP?
I prefer now.
Some of u have a huge short memory, in 2015 u are going to church u dón't know if u will return, wherever u are going, a bómb bIasts will end ur Iife in a matter of seconds.
I prefer now, 100%.
A country that police headquarters is not safe from bomb bIasts.
My neighbor went to church and around 11am he got blown to pieces while coming out from church, I have a friend who's father died because bomb bIast fling a welder's gas cylinder straight into his chest.
U are here making ñoisè, how many people could affórd good in 2015?
In 2015, people opened shops to sell cassava stems, Buhari had to give bail outs to ease hardship, who caused that hardship?
Today GEJ is a saint and a functional presîdènt, so why did he lose elections?
Re: Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign by Elusive001: 9:16am On Mar 06
OredoPikin:
During the 2015 presidential election campaign, the then President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was stoned by chanters of "sai Buhari" live on campaign grounds and with the whole world watching in northern states of Taraba, Bauchi, kaduna etc.
These APC paid agents always organised themselves and go to PDP campaign grounds to shout "Sai Buhari" in 2015
Back in ibadan after meeting with the afenifere group, on his way out, these same evil people on the order of Tinubu stoned his convoy with sachets of water
In the midst of all these abused on a sitting President, nobody called then unpatriotic, GEJ didn't threaten them with DSS etc
but today, these set of evil people can't take half of what they dished out. They now call people calling the govt out for failure unpatriotic, and call themselves the real patriot

We will continue to remind them of their past and tell the younger generations of what they did.
How GEJ handed a healthy country to them only for them to destroy everything under 8years
Karma never forgives

They are the real devilish haters of this country. Their aspiration is to see Nigerians suffer. They suffer from Epicaricacy or Schadenfreude.

I remember some of them that contaminated the social media especially Nairaland, with "zombieish" sounding "Sai Baba". There is one that I read that grills rotten meat that used say, "our darling daddy". Now he has become dumb. Evil people.
Re: Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign by Elusive001: 9:26am On Mar 06
Rolings:

A very BIG FAT LIE

This is one of the evil people that suffer from Epicaricacy that I spoke about. So after you guys removed GEJ at less than ₦300/$1, to now ₦
₦750/$1 you have moved on because it is all about politics? So to you imps, it all about politics for people to be suffering untold hardship. To you evil peeps, the current ₦1,630/$1 is all about politics. The hunger, insecurity, unemployment, corruption, etc in the land is all about politics. After bringing destruction and destitution to the masses, you have all moved because it is all about politics.

May all the elements, sun, moon, earth, water, air, etc fight una.
Re: Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign by DWickedLandLord: 4:42pm On Mar 06
adamusuleiman1:

Obidients is an Igbo movement. Everybody knows that except for people not bright.

FS Yusuf and other key Edo Obidients have rejected their Igbo presidency agenda in Edo State.

Note the word key. I am not talking about some useless Obidients that wield zero power.

I don't give a flying fvck how you feel nor your opinion. Your whole life is beneath me 💯
Re: Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign by Tochi360: 4:49pm On Mar 06
Slytiger:
.you are also free to stone Tinubu when he comes to Awka or stone Atiku when he comes to Owerri in 2031

Hahahaha to you Tribalistic hatefilled soul the op must be Igbo so you can live and breathe grin grin. This is how You will be in your dying bed wailing Igbo eeehhhh,it is Your destiny na grin grin grin
Re: Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign by Tochj(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06
It's good that we remind those who have forgotten how this set of criminals in power started their evil plot
So that our children will not repeat the same mistakes that put us in messy situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efcc In Nigeria Are They Really Helping Matters / Question For Mr President / I Thought You Should Watch This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.