Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists (36223 Views)

Obi Insists Coastal Highway Project Is Not A Priority / 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Paulpak34(m): 9:59am On Mar 06
Ganbite:
[b][/b]

Must comment ? can u learn for once and stop chasing clouts idiot, don't u know someone who is desperate ? going back to 2015 (he Buhari said if he is not voted into power he will make nigeria ungovernable and the bomb that killed many people will be a childs play, that's a desperate man for your info, the current president said power can't be taken by gentility that the people should fight and take it by force, that's another good example of desperate person

A good Example of A man who is not desperate
Jonathan said that his ambition to become a president does not worth any nigeria blood
Obi told his people to accept the court verdict

read and learn uncle

Is like someone is still feeding you that's why your brain never set.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by bobestman(m): 10:04am On Mar 06
Obi is always right. He simply says Nigeria has enough land that if cultivated we can feed Africa cos we are giant of Africa. He is right and far better than BAT, Omokri and all brain dead APC supporters put together. On desperation, If you apply for anything and feel cheated (he was clearly cheated), you have the right to pursue it legally. They even told him "go to court" cos they know they control the law. So this is not desperation. Stealing what belongs to ppl is against the law of the earth and anyone who does that we surely face the consequences. Is Tinubu not reaping what he sowed now? You can't cheat a good man and have peace. All you ppl have against this man are propaganda and lies. Twisting what he says and using it against him nothing else. But their are many facts to put your thieving president behind bars if the laws want to do the right thing. If you all don't stop supporting this thieves that rule you, it is your children that will suffer in the future

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:33am On Mar 06
Validated:
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

We have all seen that Tinubu is an empty vessel, worse than Buhari

I don't know how much I hate all this talks.
Is he a prophet?
Is he a Messiah?
Is he revealed to save Nigeria through revelation?

Please stop all these nonsense! I repeat, no one can give assurance that anyone can save this country no matter how much you want them to be your leader. Winning an election is like marriage ceremony, that's when people will rejoice but the real life is when his tenure is over and one can confidently say s/he has done well. Buhari is a vivid example

Make una stop all this mentality because you think someone should be others shouldn't rest.

Oppositions too have role to play in whether a government will succeed or fail. Make una rest!!!!
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by optionalY09: 10:39am On Mar 06
yarimo:
Nigerians are not desperate to even vote for you in the first place.

Oya - you smart
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 10:50am On Mar 06
SonOfDSoil01:
haha you must be sick in the head, ask your mother who your true father is, she has been busy prostituting so she ended having a bastard has a child😂
like I said am Ur father so if am a bastard wat are U?,tell Ur fake dad 2 do DNA test,I birthed u,so boy,I will teach U respect,don't forget 2 greet Ur hoe mom for me,U and Ur yorubanza lineage wink
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by olaitan1mongo: 11:19am On Mar 06
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.We have all seen that Tinubu is an empty vessel, worse than BuhariLeave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.We have all seen that Tinubu is an empty vessel, worse than Buhari...
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Allisgud: 11:21am On Mar 06
[quote author=Okete001 post=128794280]Hehehe

You are not desperate to be the president but you were caught begging YES DADDY with your feminine cracked voice.

You are not desperate but you have suddenly become a condolence PRO on social media and keep fooling yourself on issues you are ignorant of just to score cheap political points

Shebi people are killing their only sons now because they ate their last meals and selling their children for 50k, it would have been worse if you were the president.

They packaged you this fraud for us just to achieve their evil agenda.

Àwon olóríburúkú fé fi pònmó gba Turkey lówó wa

[/quote hope u are still drinking the gari u collected from apc,
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:36am On Mar 06
Erons2000:
y U dey run,I think say Ur papa Na troll,we go Bleep Ur mama idiot,U want trouble abi,ashawo pickin.....E pain am

Ride on
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Mar 06
Afamed:

Just the same way he made Anambra better with 13 months medical doctors strike when he was a Gov
...that is a lie ..that is fake news
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Monday60655(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06
Okete001:
Hehehe

You are not desperate to be the president but you were caught begging YES DADDY with your feminine cracked voice.

You are not desperate but you have suddenly become a condolence PRO on social media and keep fooling yourself on issues you are ignorant of just to score cheap political points

Shebi people are killing their only sons now because they ate their last meals and selling their children for 50k, it would have been worse if you were the president.

They packaged you this fraud for us just to achieve their evil agenda.

Àwon olóríburúkú fé fi pònmó gba Turkey lówó wa

Nincompoop, you are insulting a man that no one in your entire household have will even rich an inch of what he has achieved both in politics and off politics.
Truth is bitter, and you're bittered simply because Peter Obi stated an obvious truth.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Afamed: 12:52pm On Mar 06
ufotunang:
...that is a lie ..that is fake news

Internet does not forget if you have data

All you need to do is to type 13 months Doctors strike in Anambra. It will reveal to you, why Hobi remains the greatest fraud in Nigeria
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Amumaigwe: 1:39pm On Mar 06
thesicilian:

It's actually your own people that are currently selling their children to feed

While you use your own for ritual
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Dshocker(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06
Slytiger:
Then you claim to have spent 800 million naira of your own personal money for election campaign and legal tussles.

If that's not desperation, I don't know what it is. Not to mention your jumping around parties

Hypocrite and political prostitute.

Compared to Tinubu that spent around N100b
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by ufotunang: 8:57pm On Mar 06
Afamed:

Internet does not forget if you have data

All you need to do is to type 13 months Doctors strike in Anambra. It will reveal to you, why Hobi remains the greatest fraud in Nigeria
..I have checked it...it was during when Chris ngige was the governor that is when the 13 months doctors strike happened
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Afamed: 9:04pm On Mar 06
ufotunang:
..I have checked it...it was during when Chris ngige was the governor that is when the 13 months doctors strike happened

Deep inside you, you know you are pathetic liar
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Obiedun(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07
Jostoman:
he spent the money to reclaim the mandate given to him by nigerians but was stolen by yakubu and his other crook members.
Keep quiet. Obi is a fraud

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator / How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) / Re: Viral Whatsapp Voice Note Of Impending Attack On Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.