Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric (1169 Views)

Wike's Bad Governance Responsible For Hardship In Rivers - Amaechi / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by mightyhazel: 10:39am On Mar 06
grin grin
Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by AntiZikist: 10:40am On Mar 06
anungangampu:

Last I heard it was the yorubas in the north that needed help same way it was hausas and agberos that has been disturbing us with fight here and there.
The stupid thing about your type is you don't understand how far things has changed.

Northerners are now seeing the truth in 3D, your kind would love it where igbos are targeted for saying the truth.

That's the kind damage Apc bought to Nigeria. Your kind.

The cleric specifically directed his bigoted rants towards your people.

As I said , sectarian riots are usually used by northern elements as a pressure mechanism against the sitting president and only during Buhari's 8ys did they not carry out one.

These guys are looking for the slightest excuse to stage riots and you guys keep feeding them.

Is it too much to call your unruly IPOB and Obidient mob to order ?

The way they are celebrating the killings in Gaza is not going unnoticed.

No other Christian people in Nigeria are openly celebrating the ongoing genocide .

You think your gloating has gone unnoticed ?
Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by Kaido: 10:46am On Mar 06
Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by okanlanwon44879: 10:47am On Mar 06
So yorubas stone people who vote against them, confirmed......but you claim mcOluomo and other touts were just joking last electionSo yorubas stone people who vote against them, confirmed......but you claim mcOluomo and other touts were just joking last election...
Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by UnstableFC: 10:49am On Mar 06
Divide Nigeria and let the spawns of the pedophile prophet have their own country
Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by mightyhazel: 10:53am On Mar 06
AntiZikist:

I pray your foolishness will not get ahead of you guys .

Why pray for those you wish harm daily in your little twisted dark mind cheesy
Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by AntiZikist: 10:56am On Mar 06
mightyhazel:
Why pray for those you wish harm daily in your little twisted dark mind cheesy

By calling you out on your foolishness regarding your relentless attempts to annex the Niger Delta , I am now your personal Hitler abi ?

Truth is far from you people
Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by Ngozi123(f): 10:59am On Mar 06
AntiZikist:
Newton's law in effect.

I won't blame the cleric.

For years , IPOB and then later Obidients (birds of the same feather) have been poking the bear.

Whenever you see the north being silent despite provocations , know they are sharpening their swords.

They did not carry out their usual sectarian riots during Buhari's 8y tenure but I know with these kind of comments filtering in , these guys will return to using sectarian riots to mount pressure on the FG which they always do when an i"nfidel" or southerner is in power.

You Obidients have blood on your hands with all the uncouth comments you have been hurling towards northerners and Muslims.

The war in Gaza and how you unleashed your happiness in seeing Palestinians being genocided isn't going on unnoticed.

What has the Israel-Palestine conflict got to do with this?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by Ngozi123(f): 11:02am On Mar 06
AntiZikist:

As I said , sectarian riots are usually used by northern elements as a pressure mechanism against the sitting president and only during Buhari's 8ys did they not carry out one.

These guys are looking for the slightest excuse to stage riots and you guys keep feeding them.

No other Christian people in Nigeria are openly celebrating the ongoing genocide .

Look at you, salivating at the thought of Igbos being murdered.

You people have still not learned your lesson. I don't think you ever will... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by mightyhazel: 11:13am On Mar 06
AntiZikist:

, I am now your personal Hitler abi ?

Is that what your little dark mind came up with? grin

I've never ceased looking upon you like a little meaningless joke on here jon... grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by anungangampu: 11:31am On Mar 06
AntiZikist:

Like i said , Nothern Nigeria is not same Nothern Nigeria you know and rants online stays online, same way with circulated videos and speech.It seems the old way favour you guys alot and you wish it return. As it stand with Gun wielding armed men patrolling south east, it will be a huge disservice to anyone targeting anyone upnorth.

Know this and have peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by Pristine664: 11:33am On Mar 06
shortgun:

Obi have a huge following in the north, this is why the government is using bigoted religious leaders like this man for propaganda. There's a video where Nuhu ribadu, the current NSA was seen with this cleric making inciteful statements

We are saying the same thing.

Obi has an imaginary huge following in the core North.
Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by Dafresh: 11:36am On Mar 06
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Did he lie? you know how many igbos were arrested for arson in the south west, some were arrested in Akure, some in Lagos and other places that were not in the news, infact Chinasa Michael, an Obidient was arrested in Lagos, igbos were also arrested protesting yoruba nation with dangerous weapons, the only bloody protest, infact Kanu Nnamdi instructed igbos to destroy yoruba properties during endsars.
A week old Monika just to hate Igbos, na you go tire, Chinasa Nworu this all these will end soon

2 Likes

Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by Dafresh: 11:38am On Mar 06
AntiZikist:
Newton's law in effect.

I won't blame the cleric.

For years , IPOB and then later Obidients (birds of the same feather) have been poking the bear.

Whenever you see the north being silent despite provocations , know they are sharpening their swords.

They did not carry out their usual sectarian riots during Buhari's 8y tenure but I know with these kind of comments filtering in , these guys will return to using sectarian riots to mount pressure on the FG which they always do when an i"nfidel" or southerner is in power.

You Obidients have blood on your hands with all the uncouth comments you have been hurling towards northerners and Muslims.

The war in Gaza and how you unleashed your happiness in seeing Palestinians being genocided isn't going on unnoticed.

Fall one Igbos man in the North physical before we will take you serious na online noise una de make

1 Like

Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by Dafresh: 11:43am On Mar 06
AntiZikist:

Gaza this let them start we are waiting is Gaza Nigeria how many times have you or them talk about the killings in Nigeria. No body has monopoly of violence

1 Like

Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by paramakina202: 12:14pm On Mar 06
And some people are asking ndi Igbo why they are not protesting for their muslim muslim ticket induced hunger so that they will scapegoat ndi Igbo once again.Anyway MNK that would have incited his z0mbs to the street is not available to take advantage.
Re: Video: Corona Virus And End Sars By Igbos Is Responsible For Hardship..cleric by gidgiddy: 1:09pm On Mar 06
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Did he lie? you know how many igbos were arrested for arson in the south west, some were arrested in Akure, some in Lagos and other places that were not in the news, infact Chinasa Michael, an Obidient was arrested in Lagos, igbos were also arrested protesting yoruba nation with dangerous weapons, the only bloody protest, infact Kanu Nnamdi instructed igbos to destroy yoruba properties during endsars.

All the more reason for ypu guys to support Igbos to go their way as Biafra, but unity beggars no go gree

I have no problem with anyone having Igbos, its not possible to love everyone

What I have a problem with are those who hate and complain about Igbos, but still want to do 'one Nigeria' with the same Igbos

What sort of madness is that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Now Insulting Northern Elders Because Of Election / War In The Presidency! / What Would You Do If You Were Lagos State Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.