Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

"These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' (23766 Views)

Oluchi Blasts Obidients For Mocking Peter Obi’s Borehole / Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by rollywise(m): 9:23am On Mar 06
Richtaiwo:
Exactly what SeyiLaw is talking about.

Even you na orchin but nobody recruit you 😂😂😂
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by princefunm: 9:23am On Mar 06
I still don't understand what all the fuss is about.

LP paid influencers. So? What is wrong with that? Is there any law against paying an influencer to carry your message? It's called campaigning? Is there anything illegal about it?

Did APC not pay influencers? Did they not pay tout to rig ballot boxes? I mean we all saw that live. Did APC not pay pocket INEC to manipulate results? We saw that on live national TV. That much was very obvious. And despite all that, LP never resorted to anarchy like their APC counterparts.

Please abeg, all these dead influencers should not be looking for cheap shots to come back into relevance jare.

1 Like

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by drimzsmoke(m): 9:25am On Mar 06
MajorOvakporaye:
An idiot whose career has ended. We don't recognise him as a comedian. We know Cater Efe, we know Oga Sabinus, we know OGB Recent, we know Nasboi.

Only emilokan miscreants recognize Shayo Law.

How old are you
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Ulogwe1: 9:29am On Mar 06
As Adult, not everytime you open your mouth wide to talk. Learn to keep quiet.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by AllahOfBlood: 9:36am On Mar 06
A jobless idiot who resorted to comedy for a living

1 Like

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by GenFunction: 9:38am On Mar 06
with no due respect,ya mad.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Almunjid(m): 9:39am On Mar 06
elasticlala:

Why is everything about obedient and Obi now hitting front page within a twinkle of an eye ?

I thought Seun recently posted a warning about making derogatory statements and religious bla bla bla in form of hate speech. It seems it is even worst now than before; except they also benefit from the traffic generated with this kind of mischievous threads
Keep Seun out of this. U spend the whole day insulting Tinubu and APC Members. Just a few threads on Pândora Obi and his minions like u and you're already groaning in pain. If Seun should take u and other Obituaries seriously, all of u would have been serving a lifelong ban on NairaLand. U desire to insult others and not to be insulted in return?

1 Like

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Shimbo96(m): 9:41am On Mar 06
MajorOvakporaye:
An idiot whose career has ended. We don't recognise him as a comedian. We know Cater Efe, we know Oga Sabinus, we know OGB Recent, we know Nasboi.

you know Carter Efe? With music or comedy?😂 You no even sabi diss someone.

1 Like

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Believeintruth: 9:46am On Mar 06
77up:
Seyi just described them in totality. Obid.ients na mumu movement, they don't have the ability and capability to make Obi president but noise and insult everywhere.

have you taken a look at yourself in the mirror? if you have done then you should know your are the mumu in fact mumu squared.

1 Like

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Believeintruth: 9:47am On Mar 06
Kusu12:
We knew many of them who catch out, build houses, buy cars and bailing hard with no tangible source of income but merely be an obidients.

You are just doing reverse psychology, you agbado urchins are the ones who cashed out
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Trojan8(m): 9:48am On Mar 06
So where persons got funds for campaigning for Obi, that's the problem of the current crop of Nigerians. Whether the economy is moving forward or not, is nobody concerns.

It's foolishness to think that LP ran for a presidential election without greasing hands.

It's even more foolish to leave issues of national concern and masturbate on this.

I appreciate the fact that in all these, I would never beg to eat. Let's continue fooling ourselves.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Believeintruth: 9:49am On Mar 06
Chucks13:
Seyi no need to disturb yourself we the foot Soldier of sane Nigerians are ready to stop them by force by fire.

Obidients where not just God forsaken they are heavnly cursed and we will show them shege.

Because of them we sworn to heaven Obi Peter will never rule Nigeria we will rather tear Nigeria to pieces than for Obi to be the president.

Those heavenly cursed obidients the descendants of Hitler have tried everything on me but they failed and I will fight them and obi to them to the very last.

watch what you say imagine this your statement we will rather tear Nigeria to pieces..... hmm they day DSS will raid Nairaland all of you will learn a lesson for now we have a log of all you guys.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Trojan8(m): 9:52am On Mar 06
Tonididdyx:
Before delegates and ward REP go work for free?

Don't Donald Trump and Biden pay their campaign teams? Na free work?

Let the fools keep twerking on propaganda. When my coursemate ran for common SUG presidency some years back, over 1m was spent. Imagine celebrating 500k that was paid out to some people to garner votes or host spaces. As you said, make them work for free?
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by CapitalBank: 9:53am On Mar 06
Trimjos:
This idiot should come back to Nigeria and enjoy the change he voted. Not making noise from London

This election truly showed the true colours of the yorubas. I am happy everyone now knows them for whom they are
it’s 50-50. A lot of them are sell outs and a lot of them are not.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Obiedun(m): 9:54am On Mar 06
Labour party is evil
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by searchlight: 10:03am On Mar 06
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww, sometimes when I speak truth here some people will actually think I'm biased or wareva. I have been saying it that Obi and his supporters are not anything different. When we are ready for a true change we will all embrace revolution and flush these people out of the system.
No we have a true change already. Renewed hope is renewing everything in the ZOO. Are you saying that Jagaban will not fix the ZOO just like Tinubu did? We don't need Obi again. The ZOO has been fixed.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by searchlight: 10:06am On Mar 06
Richtaiwo:

For saying the truth? Is this how bad you hate truth? Or you think everyone is so deluded to be following the incompetent lying gringory petobi around?
We are following jagaban and we are seeing the reality. I was thinking that subsidy has gone according you lord. Animals everywhere.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by searchlight: 10:08am On Mar 06
elasticlala:

Why is everything about obedient and Obi now hitting front page within a twinkle of an eye ?

I thought Seun recently posted a warning about making derogatory statements and religious bla bla bla in form of hate speech. It seems it is even worst now than before; except they also benefit from the traffic generated with this kind of mischievous threads
Obi and obidients are making more headlines than the supposed presidents and his foolish followers. Is it that hunger is tormenting them or what?
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Zetty177x: 10:09am On Mar 06
LollyP94:

Suffer don first kill your mama and papa

Not new

You parents de grave , I beg rest
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by ada9ja(f): 10:14am On Mar 06
Richtaiwo:
SeyiLaw, for saying it exactly the way it is, may God Almighty bless you, your family and your entire generation. Amen.

Anybody that insult online are obidients then who are those that insult Jonathan or stated protests during his regime, what are they called? Una no well

1 Like

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by RepoMan007: 10:17am On Mar 06
Trimjos:
This idiot should come back to Nigeria and enjoy the change he voted. Not making noise from London

This election truly showed the true colours of the yorubas. I am happy everyone now knows them for whom they are
keep shut sir. Are you still roaring?
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by sucreblazing(m): 10:19am On Mar 06
MajorOvakporaye:

Go drink snipper
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Alliswell248: 10:22am On Mar 06
Give it to the obidafts when it comes to noise and insult. No one can deny that

But when it comes to winning elections, give it to us.

Obidafts would start barking as usual...

Headless mob indeed.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Karnice600: 10:22am On Mar 06
chokekachy:

SeyiLaw

Tribal bias has turned Seyi into a stinking, thick blob of dark shit.
The 10th example of how education can become a waste. Wole Soyinka is the 1st.

Glorified fools.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by ItisWell22(f): 10:24am On Mar 06
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww, sometimes when I speak truth here some people will actually think I'm biased or wareva. I have been saying it that Obi and his supporters are not anything different. When we are ready for a true change we will all embrace revolution and flush these people out of the system.

❤️
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Golan007: 10:25am On Mar 06
elasticlala:

Only threads painting Obi in good light should grace the front page.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Angelfrost(m): 10:25am On Mar 06
Mehn... Seyi Law just buried and sacrificed his career for Jagaban's Presidency.

I hope it will be worth it.

It's either Tinubu excels and shames all haters, or Seyi gets an appointment. Cos ehn... Omor!!!
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Xammie001(m): 10:27am On Mar 06
EreluRoz:
What is the aim of revolution my dear?
State the solutions your revolution will bring .
i want to learn
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by IkeAnumudu: 10:29am On Mar 06
Timoleon:
Shut up Seyi!

Weyrey IPOB, shame on you! Rest before satan your father takes you before it is time.
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by blackboy(m): 10:37am On Mar 06
Oga Seyi, swear you no chop, N1 from APC party or candidate or organizer? Your proudness dey affect you. You feel better cause you fit live in UK with your family and live big in Nigeria. So you feel say God has forsaken those in Nigeria who wanted a better Nigeria through the best candidate . In the UK you and your family live do you think Tinubu would have even been allowed to contest for any government post? Instead of you to keep shut your prouding is affecting you to kwontinue to yarn rubbish. Kwontinue
Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by richie240: 10:39am On Mar 06
The Yorubas voted across party lines whilst you Igbos voted on tribal lines, yet the Yorubas are d bigot?

What of the millions of (naive) Yorubas who voted obi? That one nor matter again abi?
So long as d person name na 'tunde' or 'kayode' na 'agbado miscreant' even if they voted obi.

Shebi the eyes of the gullible Yorubas don clear now say obi na igbo project.
Come 2027 una go see d scores!
cool

Trimjos:

Re: "These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' by Chucks13: 10:41am On Mar 06
Believeintruth:

watch what you say imagine this your statement we will rather tear Nigeria to pieces..... hmm they day DSS will raid Nairaland all of you will learn a lesson for now we have a log of all you guys.

Anyway keep the log intact and don't forget to keep all the logs of all bullying, threatening, assaults, harrassement obidients perpetrated.

And pls don't forget to keep all the log of all ipob threatens against our land and Nigeria and how you supported it.

I will say it a million time Nigeria will better not existing as on nation than obi to rule Nigeria so what do you want to do about that? The highest you can do is to tell your fellow NL tyrants Mods to block me but that won't change anything we remain resolute on Obi will never rule Nigeria. FACT!!!

You think I'm in the class of those you can intimidated here you dey joke, block me if you want our soldiers to defend our nation against you obidients are on the street. Nigeria will rise but not in obi as president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] / Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri / N15bn Cash: NIA Chiefs Disown Suspended DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.