Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri (23765 Views)

Buhari should make Jonathan’s mistakes, says Omokri / I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi / 5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2016

Reno Omokri, special assistant to Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan on social media, says President Muhammadu Buhari should make the same mistakes committed by his predecessor.

Omokri was responded to the warning of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, emir of Kano, that Buhari must stop behaving like Jonathan, else it would end up the way of the previous administration.

“If we do not expand the economy through wise investment, we can end up in classical Malthusian situation. If this government continues to behave the way the past government behaved, we will end up where Jonathan ended,”

Sanusi had said while delivering a lecture at the ongoing 15th meetings of the joint planning board and national council on development planning in Kano.

“We are always blaming the past administration, but we have also made mistakes in this administration. The problem is that there is nothing we are facing today that we did not know what happened. That is the truth.“We made mistakes, many of them deliberate. We ignored every single warning. Not building roads, not building power and other necessary infrastructure that can boost the economy and development of the country

“We are spending 30 to 40 percent of every Naira we earn servicing debt. The new borrowings were simply recycled into much higher recurrent expenditure. The GDP was growing largely due to consumers items.”

But responding on Thursday, Omokri said he would not allow anyone rewrite history, arguing that Jonathan did his best for Nigeria.

[b]“How can anyone say President Muhammadu Buhari should not make Dr. Goodluck Jonathan’s mistake?” he asked.

“Rather than avoid GEJ’s mistake, PMB should make the same GEJ mistake that made the economy grow at over 4% every year GEJ was in power!

“Rather than avoid GEJ’s mistake, PMB should make the same GEJ mistake that ensured our economy overtook South Africa’s economy as Africa’s largest economy!

“Rather than avoid GEJ’s mistake, PMB should make the same GEJ mistake that ensured Naira was stable at ₦150-₦215 to $1 between 2011-2015.

“Rather than avoid GEJ’s mistake, PMB should make the same GEJ mistake that ensured EVERY state had at least one federal university! Rather than avoid GEJ’s mistake, PMB should make the same GEJ mistake that ensured EVERY election INEC held under GEJ was conclusive!

“Rather than avoid GEJ’s mistake, PMB should make the same GEJ mistake that ensured civil servants were consistently paid as and when due!

“How can you say a man who kept inflation at single digit THROUGHOUT his tenure was a mistake? Nigerians pray for PMB to make same ‘mistake’! Let me assure anybody NO MATTER WHO HE IS, I, Reno Omokri, will not let ANYONE rewrite history. GEJ was a man who did well for Nigeria!”[/b]

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-should-make-jonathans-mistakes-says-omokri?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2194481171

154 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
In fact, even the certificateless cow rearer cannot make Jonathan's “mistakes” because he lacks competence and overwhelmed by cluelessness and confusion

223 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Aufbauh(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
This man is pathetically shameless and empty. In a civilized clime he should be going through retribution and penance.

If the above stated achievements of GEJ by Reno Omokri is the only bragging rights of the Jonathan administration in the era of oil boom then the past military government should be applauded.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari's mistakes are like committing grammatical blunders in an Oral interview section for the post of an Anchor in a T.V station!!

Once committed can never be reversed!!

Buhari is Old and Brain dead...

We are no longer in the era of Kings and Monarchs...

He go retire and hand over peacefully to a young Osibanjo...

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by eph12(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Reno does not know what he is saying

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by EHMIR(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nigeria had jonathan as president,he was called ineffectual buff*nsad

pmb came on board he is called da.ura dull*rd;dcry

i just dey imagine how moses would ve felt if he was leading nigeriansgrin
baba for don return them back to king pharaohgrincheesy

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by NigerDeltan(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
He shoul make the mistakes so that the IDPs can enjoy life

39 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Aufbauh:
[s]This man is pathetically shameless and empty. In a civilized clime he should be going through retribution and penance.

If the above stated achievements of GEJ by Reno Omokri is the only bragging rights of the Jonathan administration in the era of oil boom then the past military government should be applauded.
[/s]
when will these people stop attributing Jonathan's success to oil boom and reason with logic?. Nigeria experiences a highly organised and proficient govt under Gej, and his govt made good use of both Human and financial resources for good achievements. For instance, The high technocracy of Jonathan's govt ensured that Conclusive Elections were held, it didn't require ‘oil boom’ for such goal to be attained, it requires good staffing system and assigning people with integrity and dexterity to do the job perfectly.

Buhari should have been able to conduct conclusive elections irrespective of the oil price and supply status.

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by dunkem21(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
.. I mean the same mistake that made a painter of Garri N350 and a carton of indomie N1250 cool

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by ejilife: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
...Dullard PMB of Daura, can you kindly make same mistake that GEJ made that ensured that most people ate 3 square meal daily?

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by citizenY(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
blueto:
when will these people stop attributing Jonathan's success to oil boom and reason with logic?. Nigeria experiences a highly organised and proficient govt under Gej, and his govt made good use of both Human and financial resources for good achievements. For instance, The high technocracy of Jonathan's govt ensured that Conclusive Elections were held, it didn't require ‘oil boom’ for such goal to be attained, it requires good staffing system and assigning people with integrity and dexterity to do the job perfectly.

Buhari should have been able to conduct conclusive elections irrespective of the oil price and supply status.

I expected Reni to ask Buhari to open the bank.. like GEJ undecided

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
blueto:
Lalasticlala

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-should-make-jonathans-mistakes-says-omokri?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2194481171
Please, this sensational counter should make FP before you go to bed if it is FP worthy smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fixed
citizenY:

I expected Reni to warn Jonathan to abstain from saying ‘the blood of dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood if I don't win the election’.. like Buhari did undecided

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by 1freshdude: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
blueto:

You and Reno or Hippo need to shove your stinking bloody opinion up your wretched ass and allow Nigeria to grow or break in peace!
Seems you are out-rightly stupid or you are Reno ogiri? Do you lots have no shame? a man oversaw a sacrilege, killed and rendered millions of people homeless because of his cluelessness and thievery and your lots still have the effrontery to remind us about him at the drop of a hat...it shall not we well with all of you!
Buhari is a stubborn and stupid man....his distrust for people has made him a slave to his kinsmen...Sanusi has done well, let Buhari keep looking like a slowpoke, he is sitting on a bomb that would soon blow up in his Fulani face...morons!

If not for the desperation to get the Ineffectual thieving buffoon out of Aso rock at all cost who would have voted for Buhari? Oshi!

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by deji68: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin why all the abuse...all Buari should do is make the same mistake like GEJ so we can buy cheap tomatoes... we are not asking for too much nah

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by 1freshdude: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
deji68:
grin grin grin grin grin why all the abuse...all Buari should do is make the same mistake like GEJ so we can buy cheap tomatoes... we are not asking for too much nah

Shallow people what do you know...what GEJ did got you into this mess and you want to continue?...if you dont know you are paying for the cheap tomates (since that is what seems to be your problem) available to you during GEJs time now..GEJ was earning like madt from oil and was borrowing to pay salary within that same time and you want him to do what GEJ did? Dont they teach you guys anything in school again in Nigeria? you guys are better off just hawking moimoi or something.. you think the loans your governor takes in the name of the state will just disappear or terminate with his tenure? NO boy, you, your parents, your friends, your community and country would pay back those loans...with your blood and sweat...you can only postpone for sometime but pay you must!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by deji68: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin so oil price affected the price of tomatoes...hen tell me something....so who is goin to pay 2 trillion loan taken by this gov my broda if u dont know what to type go sleep

1freshdude:

Shallow people what do you know...what GEJ did got you into this mess and you want to continue?...if you dont know you are paying for the cheap tomates (since that is what seems to be your problem) available to you during GEJs time now..GEJ was earning like madt from oil and was borrowing to pay salary within that same time and you want him to do what GEJ did? Dont they teach you guys anything in school again in Nigeria? you guys are better off just hawking moimoi or something.. you think the loans your governor takes in the name of the state will just disappear or terminate with his tenure? NO boy, you, your parents, your friends, your community and country would pay back those loans...with your blood and sweat...you can only postpone for a sometime but pay you must!

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by 1freshdude: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
deji68:
grin grin grin grin grin so oil price affected the price of tomatoes...hen tell me something....so who is goin to pay 2 trillion loan taken by this gov my broda if u dont know what to type go sleep

I dont owe you any explanations little mind, am not surprised you missed the point... which is taking LOANS when you were raking in billions thereby digging an economic pit for the people to fall into in the near future! Now go away please.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by deji68: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Olodo.... so u dont know money used to fund the the budget doesnt come from oil revenue alone ?? ....Taxes Vat,Loans, are used to fund part of the budget.....so like Buahari is raking in Billion part of the budget will be funded by loans Vat Taxe e.tc.... grin grin grin grin grin
1freshdude:

I dont owe you any explanations little mind, am not surprised you missed the point...taking LOANS when you were raking in billions! Now go away please.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by 1freshdude: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
deji68:
Olodo.... so u dont know money used to fund the the budget doesnt come from oil revenue alone ?? ....Taxes Vat,Loans,fund part of the budget.....so like Buahari is raking in Billion part of the budget will be funded by loans Vat Taxe e.tc.... grin grin grin grin grin

Is there no limit to your folly? your ignorance irritates me.
Ah you know what a budget means and how funds for financing is sourced...but once more you miss the point! If you propose to take a loan to augment other sources of your income to finance a venture, but along the line you make more money from other sources of your finance than envisaged. Do you in your wisdom still go ahead to take loans that accrue interest to offset your recurrent cost? No wonder you are not fortunate!
If your schools are so poor dont you watch finance discussions on local stations or have access to some sound finance literature? Kid, the previous government had no business taking loans to pay salaries when it raked in absurd revenue from oil. The loan was not even used to undertake any capital project but to pay salary..imagine...dont worry they will go and print money to pay you people with time!

You have some unlearning to do boy...you must not finance your budget with loans!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
you mean copy copy is allowed? lwkmd
why can't Nigerians patiently wait and see what BUHARI has to offer after all he said he feels our pains so please let him do it his own way

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
1freshdude:

Ah you know what a budget means and how funds for financing it is sourced...but once more you miss the point! If you propose to take a loan to finance a venture but along the line you make more money from other sources of your finance than envisaged do you in your wisdom still go ahead to take loans that accrue interest to offset your recurrent cost? No wonder you are not fortunate!
If your schools are so poor dont you watch finance discussions on local stations or have access to some sound finance literature? Kid, the previous government had no business taking loans to pay salaries when it raked in absurd revenue from oil. The loan was not even used to undertake any capital project but to pay salary..imagine...dont worry they will go and print money to pay you people with time!

You have some unlearning to do boy...you must not finance your budget with loans!
forgive his folly please
people get angry these days oh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by deji68: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin grin grin so all the roads , Railways, are not capital projects ....using your warped analogy the oil benchmark for 2015 budget 52$ and average price of oil was around 40$ per barrel....how is the gov going to take care of the shortfall ?...absurd oil revenue indeed i think Google 101 should be offered in secondary schools....for kids like u on internet
1freshdude:

Ah you know what a budget means and how funds for financing it is sourced...but once more you miss the point. If you propose to take a loan to finance a venture but along the line you make more money from other sources of your finance than envisaged do you in your wisdom still go ahead to take an loans with interest to offset your recurrent cost? No wonder you are unfortunate! If your schools are so poor dont you watch finance discussions on local stations or have access to some sound finance literature? Kid, the previous government had no business taking loans when it raked in absurd revenue from oil. The loan was not even used to undertake any capital project but to pay salary..imagine...dont worry they will go and print money to pay you people with time!

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by 1freshdude: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
deji68:
grin grin grin so all the roads , Railways, are not capital projects ....using your warped analogy the oil benchmark for 2015 budget 52$ and average price of oil was around 40$ per barrel....how is the gov going to take care of the shortfall ?...absurd oil revenue indeed i think Google 101 should be offered in secondary schools....for kids like u on internet

You are conveniently blind to the payment of salaries with loans and talk about capital projects that provisions were made for with the oil bench mark which was by far lower than what was realized.... Please go and sleep and stay off my mention (i would reciprocate)....I pray your life remains as it is now by the way... you seem to me be a bigman who likes the way things are. Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by deji68: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
so in a budget...provision are only made for capital projects and not recurrent expenditures with oil revenue ..welll like i said go sleep if u dont know what to type odarooo grin grin grin grin
1freshdude:

You are conveniently blind to the payment of salaries with loans and talk about capital projects that provisions were made for with the oil bench mark which was by far lower than what was realized.... Please go and sleep and stay off my mention (i would reciprocate)....I pray your life remains as it is now by the way... you seem to me be a bigman who likes the way things are. Cheers!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by 9jalyte: 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
1freshdude:

Shallow people what do you know...what GEJ did got you into this mess and you want to continue?...if you dont know you are paying for the cheap tomates (since that is what seems to be your problem) available to you during GEJs time now..GEJ was earning like madt from oil and was borrowing to pay salary within that same time and you want him to do what GEJ did? Dont they teach you guys anything in school again in Nigeria? you guys are better off just hawking moimoi or something.. you think the loans your governor takes in the name of the state will just disappear or terminate with his tenure? NO boy, you, your parents, your friends, your community and country would pay back those loans...with your blood and sweat...you can only postpone for sometime but pay you must!

Hmmm, seriously these lies have been told for too long. I know it is a deliberate attempt to re-calibrate Nigerians' mind on the person and achievements of GEJ, because when you tell a lie over and over again, even the person saying it begins to believe it. Please do me a favour, can you use the same energy to tell us specifically those actions, and policies of GEJ that made this present government not to function. Prove to us you are not being spinned to believe rubbish, tell us in your own argument how and what. And do well do reduce your characteristic foul language.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 26, 2016
Abeg make baba go slow make Jonathan mistake.His correction is bad.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 26, 2016
blueto:

10/10

48 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Cultural Henna Pre-wedding Party (Photos) / N15bn Cash: NIA Chiefs Disown Suspended DG / Stella Oduah Officially Decamps To APGA, Dumps PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.