Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2138 Views)

VIDEO: Bus Driver Caught Ch£w!ng A Female Passenger Who Lost Her Transport Fare / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by prospernoah(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06
Re: . by TINTINABULATION(m): 9:32pm On Mar 06
It is only me, you and her that are reading this at the moment grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: . by prospernoah(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06
Haha dey play grin na she be Jenny abi

3 Likes

Re: . by NoSmoking: 9:52pm On Mar 06
If she needs 500 tf

She no worth ur time bro

🥵

14 Likes

Re: . by eazzzy1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06
Don’t send her t-fare. You can give her money when she’s leaving if you like but giving her money to come is an indicator that she doesn’t want to see you like you want to see her. As a matter of fact, for the first visit I suggest you don’t give her any money and never make giving her regular, that just fuels entitlement.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by tochez24(m): 10:01pm On Mar 06
prospernoah:
Good evening fellow Guys

I'm very new to this dating thing and need some advice.

I don order friend with benefits online before from Bigo where we knack and stuff.
But this time around I'm looking to get a girl, normal hunting levels. She seems highly interested and I got her number, we text and talk on call as well so I invited her to my house.

First time, she didn't respond clearly.

So I though maybe she was scared since she no too know me well like that so I gave her another chance; this time I asked to meet up for somewhere (table for two) for kilimanjaro since she is afraid of coming to my side.

Then she asked for my location and the transport fare to get there (500 naira).

I told her to come on Sunday and she agreed.
This Sunday she no come.

I no kuku bother to call and ask her why...

so I'm thinking maybe she didn't come because I didn't send her transport.

Niggas, my question now is; Was I supposed to have sent her transport fare? When no be say I order hookup??
Since she's highly interested in me.

Is she not suppose to come with her own money?

I want to know if that's the way Naija girls usually do.

I'm already thinking about moving on to other options, but thinking maybe I need to give her last chance.

What do you think?

Men say what they mean⚠️
Women do what they mean⚠️

I don't care what she has been saying to you but for the records, she isn't highly interested in you... No dey hype yourself abeg, to her you're just like every other nigga hitting her inbox!!!!

She's withdrawing so you can start chasing and pleasing her like simps do, that's the common stupid mind games most girls play.

OG's chase no bitches bro💯

As she's withdrawing, you too withdraw your attention from her, Link up with more girls oga.... There are many more beautiful girls around, increase your options, you're the man!!!

When she comes around, set your boundaries and be more strict with her... If she doesn't come around you let her go!!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by MrCork: 10:05pm On Mar 06
prospernoah:
Good evening fellow Guys

I don order friend with benefits online before from Bigo where we knack and stuff.
But this time around I'm looking to get a girl, normal hunting levels. She seems highly interested and I got her number, we text and talk on call as well so I invited her to my house.

So I though maybe she was scared since she no too know me well like that so I gave her another chance; this time I asked to meet up for somewhere (table for two) for kilimanjaro since she is afraid of coming to my side.

This Sunday she no come.

Niggas, my question now is; Was I supposed to have sent her transport fare? When no be say I order hookup??

I'm already thinking about moving on to other options, but thinking maybe I need to give her last chance.

What do you think?

She lightskin or dakskin?? angry

1 Like

Re: . by Blacklion3: 10:07pm On Mar 06
How come you want to be responsible for her transportation? Is she fatherless or motherless?

She isn't working?
Why should you be the one to pay for her to visit you

2 Likes

Re: . by Balablue64: 10:25pm On Mar 06
Don't send her shishi before coming o, don't try it except you are a mumu.
Invite her to a hotel and if God carry am come just fyn drug put for her drink, chop am with your guys and move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Kharol1234: 10:33pm On Mar 06
TINTINABULATION:
It is only me, you and her that are reading this at the moment grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by prospernoah(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06
Yes bro very sharp. Na my plans be this
tochez24:

Men say what they mean⚠️
Women do what they mean⚠️

I don't care what she has been saying to you but for the records, she isn't highly interested in you... No dey hype yourself abeg, to her you're just like every other nigga hitting her inbox!!!!

She's is withdrawing so you can start chasing and pleasing her like simps do, that's the common mind games most girls play.

OG's chase no bitches bro💯

As she's withdrawing, you too withdraw your attention from her, Link up with more girls oga.... There are many more beautiful girls around, increase your options, you're the man!!!

When she comes around, set your boundaries and be more strict with her... If she doesn't come around you let her go!!!

1 Like

Re: . by prospernoah(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06
Aswear!!
NoSmoking:
If she needs 500 tf

She no worth ur time bro

🥵

2 Likes

Re: . by prospernoah(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06
💯💯💯💯. Noted man thankio
eazzzy1:
Don’t send her t-fare. You can give her money when she’s leaving if you like but giving her money to come is an indicator that she doesn’t want to see you like you want to see her. As a matter of fact, for the first visit I suggest you don’t give her any money and never make giving her regular, that just fuels entitlement.
Re: . by prospernoah(m): 10:41pm On Mar 06
Light why you ask 😂😂
MrCork:

She lightskin or dakskin?? angry

1 Like

Re: . by talk2hb1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06
prospernoah:
Good evening fellow Guys

This Sunday she no come.

Red Flag, Run my brother

What do you think?
Re: . by prospernoah(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06
Mehn I just tire. I was like when no be say na hookup I order 😂😂. If she no fit spend money come visit guy wey she claim she's interested in make she rest

Blacklion3:
How come you want to be responsible for her transportation? Is she fatherless or motherless?

She isn't working?
Why should you be the one to pay for her to visit you
Re: . by Gadafii: 11:42pm On Mar 06
I know things are hard right now, but a girl go demand 500 for transport is a broke girl and you should stay away from broke girls

If she can’t come to your place with her own money even tho she acted like she’s interested in you, don’t send her that money, rather use the 500 buy suya, incase you don’t like suya, mangoes and agbalumo is out now buy and suck it, incase you don’t like these option use the money take so sub and watch TikTok, if these options no still entice you, throw the money inside gutter or give bambiala

If she come na you go still spend money to entertain her, because there is no way you won’t entertain first time visitor, especially the one you are trying to have something serious with

2 Likes

Re: . by pansophist(m): 11:59pm On Mar 06
Order Uber/bolt, then pay the driver when she is there. Since her Tfare is 500 naira, then the distance shouldn't be too far I guess.

But if you prefer sending her Tfare maybe because it's cheaper, then consider the money a loss, and don't put much expectation on her visitation.

Because in many cases, it is not the loss of money that will burn your soul, but to be taken for a fool.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by LagosG: 12:09am On Mar 07
prospernoah:
Good evening fellow Guys

This Sunday she no come.

What do you think?
That's a red flag bro
Re: . by Dzzzz: 7:29am On Mar 07
prospernoah:
Good evening fellow Guys

This Sunday she no come.

What do you think?
..She asked for 500 tfare and you sent the 500 right?
Re: . by Goodlady(f): 7:34am On Mar 07
prospernoah:
Good evening fellow Guys

This Sunday she no come.

What do you think?
You no even smell like ya name,no prosperity in you at all! Talakanier sending N500 as tfare!
You v been advised to use the money to eat monkey or dog suya!
Thank God the girl didn't come and by mistake you didn't infect her with ya poverty!
NoSmoking:
If she needs 500 tf

She no worth ur time bro

🥵
Can't you see ya fellow boy is poverty stricken?
He's sending N500. Na that N500 be my concern.
N500 n not N5K. Even if ya house is side by side, there's something called appreciation fee!
Which kind gel be that one sef?
Guys on this forum and come to my house syndrome!
Ori n ta gbogbo yin o, heads paining all of you!
Re: . by Goodlady(f): 7:35am On Mar 07
Gadafii:
I know things are hard right now, but a girl go demand 500 for transport is a broke girl and you should stay away from broke girls

If she can’t come to your place with her own money even tho she acted like she’s interested in you, don’t send her that money, rather use the 500 buy suya, incase you don’t like suya, mangoes and agbalumo is out now buy and suck it, incase you don’t like these option use the money take so sub and watch TikTok, if these options no still entice you, throw the money inside gutter or give bambiala

If she come na you go still spend money to entertain her, because there is no way you won’t entertain first time visitor, especially the one you are trying to have something serious with
Advise the boy on how to make money. He's a poverty ridden entity!
Re: . by NoSmoking: 7:37am On Mar 07
Goodlady:

You no even smell like ya name,no prosperity in you at all! Talakanier sending N500 as tfare!
Thank God the girl didn't come and by mistake you didn't infect her with ya poverty!

N500 n not N5K. Even if ya house is side by side, there's something called appreciation fee!

How will you be asking for 500

Who does that?
Re: . by Goodlady(f): 7:38am On Mar 07
NoSmoking:

How will you be asking for 500

Who does that?
Ask the op. He's a poor rat meeting poor people. Any guy wey send me N500 by test or by mistake ll get blocking
Re: . by NoSmoking: 7:39am On Mar 07
Goodlady:

Ask the op. He's a poor rat meeting poor people. Any guy wey send me N500 by test or by mistake ll get blocking

Why will u ask for 500 in the first place?

1 Like

Re: . by Whois(m): 8:04am On Mar 07
Goodlady:

Lol this entitlement mentality will not kee you

@op

It's a bright red flag. Please ignore her for your own good

1 Like

Re: . by prospernoah(m): 8:11am On Mar 07
Send wetin? No be only. I didn't bro. So she no come na why I ask if I was supposed to send it to her because it doesn't make sense to me.... If na hookup ah wan order am for na sharply I for send her tp.

Dzzzz:
..She asked for 500 tfare and you sent the 500 right?
Re: . by prospernoah(m): 8:12am On Mar 07
This geh even say "appreciation fee" appreciation fee for wetin exactly you do for me? 😂😂
NoSmoking:

Re: . by Whois(m): 8:19am On Mar 07
prospernoah:
This geh even say "appreciation fee" appreciation fee for wetin exactly you do for me? 😂😂

She meant it's the first billing. She for use billing kee you grin
Re: . by chidiokay: 8:49am On Mar 07
Goodlady:

Naija gurlz n entitlement, that was how pocohantas was busy bragging about maintainances and acceptance fee

Now we woke up to appreciation fee grin ... how do yu people cum up with these charges sef grin

should appreciation come, before or after ? undecided
Re: . by Bellotelli: 9:00am On Mar 07
Goodlady:

You look fine, but you don't sound like a Goodlady.
Re: . by Goodlady(f): 9:32am On Mar 07
NoSmoking:

That's what am saying, by mistake or typo error or whatever why you go send me N500?
For Maggi or salt?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife And Mother-in-law Bitter Relationship. Why? / 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe / Can You Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.