Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O (772 Views)

Nigerians Are Suffering Under Your Government — Muslim Council Tells Tinubu / Tinubulation: How The Hell Are Northerners Surviving? / Mbaka's Bombshell: ‘Nigerians Are Suffering’ Under Buhari's Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by EbinPawaGovt: 8:17am On Mar 07
Imagine eating rice with stones and husks.

He really grabbed and ran with everything. Even food...

Ebin pawa is real.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by favor914: 8:27am On Mar 07
EbinPawaGovt:

Ebin pawa is real.
What is new, na yesterday you start to eat rice with stones and husks, have you ever enjoyed in your life?

11 Likes

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by JagabanB: 8:36am On Mar 07
EbinPawaGovt:

Ebin pawa is real.
Because this is the first there's rice with stones and husk in. Nigerià?
I am from one of the regions that farm alot of rice in Nigeria, stones and husks in rice have always been the other of the day except for foreign rice until about 6-7 years ago when destined and neat rice became the other of the day, rice mills are expanding and stoney and husky rice are getting outdated.
Sometimes, inform urselves before u post, most of u Iack basic knowledge.
Yesterday to the day before yesterday, many obidents were telling me that Obi never said he will float naira, I showed them proof and they went quiet, igñorance is a capital dîseàsè in Nigeria especially amongst young people who are so Ioud mouthed like urseIf.

2 Likes

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by mightyhazel: 8:40am On Mar 07
The worst part is the inflation..

Just to renovate my mom's kitchen and storage rooms,I spent almost 4m.. over 2m on reroofing alone ( not aluminium o)..

A few years ago u could buy a whole house with that amount.

Tokumbo cars are now for the stinkingly rich. A fairly decent tokumbo car now is from 16m above..

A bag of local rice as at 2015 was around 3500

Today it's over 70k!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by EbinPawaGovt: 8:40am On Mar 07
favor914:
What is new, na yesterday you start to eat rice with stones and husks, have you ever enjoyed in your life?

A Tinubulation fraud cow has spoken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by EbinPawaGovt: 8:41am On Mar 07
JagabanB:

I am from one of the regions that farm alot of rice in Nigeria, stones and husks in rice have always been the other of the day except for foreign rice until about 6-7 years ago when destined and neat rice became the other of the day, rice mills are expanding and stoney and husky rice are getting outdated.
Yesterday to the day before yesterday, many obidents were telling me that Obi never said he will float naira, I showed them proof and they went quiet, igñorance is a capital dîseàsè in Nigeria especially amongst young people who are so Ioud mouthed like urseIf.

Tinubu's fraud cow has spoken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by JagabanB: 8:42am On Mar 07
EbinPawaGovt:

Tinubu's fraud cow has spoken
Fill ur head with working substance not sh*t.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by EbinPawaGovt: 5:26pm On Mar 07
JagabanB:

Fill ur head with working substance not sh*t.

You must be hungrified. Have you eated today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by JagabanB: 6:30pm On Mar 07
EbinPawaGovt:

You must be hungrified. Have you eated today?
Hûñgèr is the reason why someone will type "have u eated today?".
Since the 1990's I always make sure I eat minimal food, so food is always the last thing on my mind every single day.
In our family, we always have food to eat.
I met it that way and I will leave it that way, only people who's famiIy cañ't provide them food thinks others are Iike that.

3 Likes

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by haffaze777(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07
True Agụụ na-agụ is real
Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by Sunday2021: 7:57pm On Mar 07
I just de pity those agbado miscreants. Some of them cannot even afford one fufu but they will come to nairaland claiming rich dudes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by EbinPawaGovt: 8:24pm On Mar 09
JagabanB:

Hûñgèr is the reason why someone will type "have u eated today?".
Since the 1990's I always make sure I eat minimal food, so food is always the last thing on my mind every single day.
In our family, we always have food to eat.
I met it that way and I will leave it that way, only people who's famiIy cañ't provide them food thinks others are Iike that.

All these upon 30k zombee work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by JagabanB: 12:10am On Mar 10
EbinPawaGovt:

All these upon 30k zombee work?
I thought u all said 30k can't sustain anybody in this economy, u are still dwelling on that?
Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by EbinPawaGovt: 3:22am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

I thought u all said 30k can't sustain anybody in this economy, u are still dwelling on that?

Not zonebees... even grass can sustain them

1 Like

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by optionalY09: 3:39am On Mar 10
people are suffering around the work, just choose your own level of suffer that’s it
Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by aariwa(m): 4:05am On Mar 10
Empty airport today…people have now embraced to brave it through the highways and kidnapping and robbery possibility that comes with it because they can no longer fly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by EbinPawaGovt: 5:00am On Mar 10
aariwa:
Empty airport today…people have now embraced to brave it through the highways and kidnapping and robbery possibility that comes with it because they can no longer fly

Even airlines may soon start declaring bankruptcy while kidnappers declare bonanzas. What a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by Didijiji: 5:05am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

Every thread you must been seen stupidly supporting Tinubu

Nigeria is in deep trouble caused your lagos lord yet you lack empathy and conscience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by JagabanB: 11:04am On Mar 10
Didijiji:
Every thread you must been seen stupidly supporting Tinubu

Nigeria is in deep trouble caused your lagos lord yet you lack empathy and conscience
In every thread u are Iooking to dispIay ur steewpidity, formuIating Iies harming urselves thinking u are hàrming Tinubu.
A good example that ur basic steewpidity dón't harm Tinubu is the fact that Tinubu can wake up today and walk into UAE whereas u cañ't.
Who caused the raucous, it's same Nigeriàñs that thinks they wanted to harm the presidency, who's at the Iosiñg side?
Same Nigeriàñs.
Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by JagabanB: 11:04am On Mar 10
EbinPawaGovt:

Not zonebees... even grass can sustain them
U talk like somehow who feast on gràss aIot.
Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by Didijiji: 12:53pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

In every thread u are Iooking to dispIay ur steewpidity, formuIating Iies harming urselves thinking u are hàrming Tinubu.
A good example that ur basic steewpidity dón't harm Tinubu is the fact that Tinubu can wake up today and walk into UAE whereas u cañ't.
Who caused the raucous, it's same Nigeriàñs that thinks they wanted to harm the presidency, who's at the Iosiñg side?
Same Nigeriàñs.
stop speaking grammar,

You mean UAE has started visa issuance to Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by JagabanB: 3:51pm On Mar 10
Didijiji:
stop speaking grammar,

You mean UAE has started visa issuance to Nigerians?
You obviously dón't understand grammar because ur question is a total opposite of my statement.
Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by Tochi360: 5:09pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

How do You feel when You stand with a Party that has been nothing but a CURSE to the common man hustling to make ends meet in Nigeria.

Apart from your online Apc zombie oo zombiesm, since 2015 APC has been nothing but the biggest threat to the SURVIVAL of the common man hustling legitimately on the streets of Nija,this is what We have obtainable in REALITY.

So to You politics is just win elections,what happens next doesn't matter right??
Very empty.

May the strongest stand tall on Grace.

1 Like

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by Saintinoo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

Southwest does not produce rice in, not to talk of producing highest rice. People now eat rice meant for animals. The OP is right, your god, Tinubu have destroyed the government, own to it.

1 Like

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by JagabanB: 12:23am On Mar 11
Saintinoo:

Southwest does not produce rice in, not to talk of producing highest rice. People now eat rice meant for animals. The OP is right, your god, Tinubu have destroyed the government, own to it.
I am not from SW.
So I don't know how SW got into the discussion.
People don't farm rice for animals and animals don't farm rice too
The government like Obi destróyed it in Anambra for 8 years right?
Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by JagabanB: 12:26am On Mar 11
Tochi360:

How do You feel when You stand with a Party that has been nothing but a CURSE to the common man hustling to make ends meet in Nigeria.

Apart from your online Apc zombie oo zombiesm, since 2015 APC has been nothing but the biggest threat to the SURVIVAL of the common man hustling legitimately on the streets of Nija,this is what We have obtainable in REALITY.

So to You politics is just win elections,what happens next doesn't matter right??
Very empty.

May the strongest stand tall on Grace.
The last two paragraphs are actually for obidents because obidents wants to win elections knowing fully well that Obi won't do anything reasonable after eIections.
The f00Iishness in many of u is thinking that someone supports a party, I support Tinubu.
In the last election, I casted my votes against APC in favor of PDP and SDP.
I'm not an emotional being bIinded by sèntiments like obidents.
Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by Saintinoo(m): 6:22am On Mar 11
JagabanB:

I am not from SW.
So I don't know how SW got into the discussion.
People don't farm rice for animals and animals don't farm rice too
The government like Obi destróyed it in Anambra for 8 years right?

You know why I don't disturb my self with people like you? Because everything about you is childish, I am proudly from Anambra state, Igboland. Why denying your root?

1 Like

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by Tochi360: 2:02pm On Mar 11
JagabanB:

The last two paragraphs are actually for obidents because obidents wants to win elections knowing fully well that Obi won't do anything reasonable after eIections.
The f00Iishness in many of u is thinking that someone supports a party, I support Tinubu.
In the last election, I casted my votes against APC in favor of PDP and SDP.
I'm not an emotional being bIinded by sèntiments like obidents.

What You have is actually worse than being blinded, zombiesm at the highest order.
Tinubu and His Apc has no plans to make Nigeria better,the only thing that ever mattered is grabbing Power pdp and keep it at all cost, Nigeria is plainly politics first to Apc,the fôolishness and zombiesm in you Apc pro bat can't make You see this obvious reality.

Tinubu wey no believe in Nigeria na im You expect to make Nigeria better,yet if them call you zombie you go dey vex grin

1 Like

Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by JagabanB: 6:11pm On Mar 11
Saintinoo:

You know why I don't disturb my self with people like you? Because everything about you is childish, I am proudly from Anambra state, Igboland. Why denying your root?
Childishness is when u insist someone is from where he's not from.
This is the umpteenth time I am typing that I'm not a Yoruba, if u are so childish that u dèñy ur roots, I don't.
Re: People Are Suffering Under This Tinubulation O by Didijiji: 6:43pm On Mar 11
JagabanB:

Childishness is when u insist someone is from where he's not from.
This is the umpteenth time I am typing that I'm not a Yoruba, if u are so childish that u dèñy ur roots, I don't.
Pity yourfamily small na

dont be showing the world that this your stewpidity is a lineage thing

you are displaying too much foolishness on this forum

If that it is not faceless, hungry people would have dealt with you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Predictions And Analysis Part 2 / Present Government Song / Strictly For My Women In A World Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.