Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

‘It’s Now Difficult To Sleep At Night’ – Peter Obi Cries Out Over Bad Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘It’s Now Difficult To Sleep At Night’ – Peter Obi Cries Out Over Bad Governance (712 Views)

APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) / Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home / Tension As Peter Obi Cries Out After DSS Makes Move To Arrest Him Over Treason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘It’s Now Difficult To Sleep At Night’ – Peter Obi Cries Out Over Bad Governance by Okete001(f): 11:02pm On Mar 07
Hehehehe
Re: ‘It’s Now Difficult To Sleep At Night’ – Peter Obi Cries Out Over Bad Governance by allthingsgood: 11:43am On Mar 08
madgoat:

Why u dey mention my name for matter wey no concern me

lol not u
Re: ‘It’s Now Difficult To Sleep At Night’ – Peter Obi Cries Out Over Bad Governance by Kapeter(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08
The way Obi always talk as if he was not at one time in government and like when he was there, the people know no hunger and everything was perfect under him is the reason why i don't take him and his cult-like followers seriously. Had it been this clown had not held power now i for say wow, he's a messiah but LOL, Dude was there good 8 years. He wasn't one of the best performing governors then, Likjes of Donald duke, Akpabio, Mimiko, Yuguda were always in the news for something great and wonderful then, not even once did i come across this clown in the paper or others for something good. likes of Ngige, Okorocha from the east were well known and heard of for great strides they were performing in their states. SMH

1 Like

Re: ‘It’s Now Difficult To Sleep At Night’ – Peter Obi Cries Out Over Bad Governance by commoditiesnig: 12:18pm On Mar 08
Kapeter:
The way Obi always talk as if he was not at one time in government and like when he was there, the people know no hunger and everything was perfect under him is the reason why i don't take him and his cult-like followers seriously. Had it been this clown had not held power now i for say wow, he's a messiah but LOL, Dude was there good 8 years. He wasn't one of the best performing governors then, Likes of Donald duke, Akpabio, Mimiko, Yuguda were always in the news for something great and wonderful then, not even once did i come across this clown in the paper or others for something good. likes of Ngige, Okorocha from the east were well known and heard of for great strides they were performing in their states SMH
Gbam! My thoughts as well
Re: ‘It’s Now Difficult To Sleep At Night’ – Peter Obi Cries Out Over Bad Governance by Kapeter(m): 12:24pm On Mar 08
commoditiesnig:

Gbam! My thoughts as well
Boya the guy juju strong sha. Cuz no way someone you rule for 8 years wey curse you night and day all through the 8 years suddenly start dey scream after some years say na you be the next best thing after slice bread abi how we wan take explain that kind thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profiling Of Fulani Is Set Up For Genocide – Group / Mend Leader, Henry Okah In Hospital: In Critical Condition / When Naija Go Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.