Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home (2336 Views)

How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / Tension As Peter Obi Cries Out After DSS Makes Move To Arrest Him Over Treason / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by labake1(f): 5:22am On Jun 24, 2023
Obi and Obidients should have accepted defeat long time ago.

Why fight a worthless battle?

Tinubu for President everyday!!!!

Obi should have known when Atiku gave up the case.

Long live Jagaban
Emi lo kan
Awa lo kan
Oti kan wa

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by Muh247: 5:25am On Jun 24, 2023
Obi is scamming Obi supporters

He would never audit his campaign finances

He would also claim he spent billions at the Tribunals

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by labake1(f): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2023
Whether they like it or not, Tinubu is here to rule

4 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by helinues: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2023
Gringory would soon fade into thin air with his noise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by ipobarecriminals: 6:59am On Jun 24, 2023
cool cool cool Eluuups ti wo lule cool

Eluuups don fall yakata grin

2 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by Zupay: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2023
Echo chamber! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

From Moh247 to Muh247...the one and only entity who claimed that the late Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, is Tinubu's biological father. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by ipobarecriminals: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2023
cool OBI scammed his Rodents cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by keymatt(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Agbadorians consoling themselves. Dey play grin
By the time it hits you, your tears 😭 will fill river Niger. 😎

9 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by ipobarecriminals: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Where are those Gala and lacasa boys cool

2 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by helinues: 7:04am On Jun 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:

All those intimidating pics of his Excellency Tinubu pictures in France yesterday made some of them to shit their intestines, I even heard some of them have been hospitalized as the purging was out of control.

So so situation awaits all the enemies of the nation

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by ipobarecriminals: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2023
grin slawomir sing along on your mandate,on ur mandate we support grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by Zupay: 7:06am On Jun 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:

They are busy, at least not skull mining in Igbó Irúnmọlẹ̀! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by helinues: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2023
Zupay:

They are busy, at least not skull mining in Igbó Irúnmọlẹ̀! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Skull mining is not their hobby but cannibalism, perhaps they are busy with that

Any crayfishing around, person whole body fit be turned to fresh Nkpor Obi

3 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by lastmessenger: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
they have left the gala business and have become the biggest boys in real estate in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by Zupay: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

All those intimidating pics of his Excellency Tinubu pictures in France yesterday made some of them to shit their intestines, I even heard some of them have been hospitalized as the purging was out of control.

So so situation awaits all the enemies of the nation

did way more than this sycophancy, who did he not brand enemies of Nigeria...he almost trademarked "SAI BABA" in the heat of his delirium....guy don knock engine now! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by helinues: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2023
lastmessenger:
they have left the gala business and have become the biggest boys in real estate in Lagos.

Even those with skyscraper buildings all over Lagos state are not claiming to be in real estate business in but na people with 2x2 shop no want make we hear words.

They developed other places so tey they forgot to develop their own.

Eish

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by helinues: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2023
Zupay:

did way more than this sycophancy, who did he not brand enemies of Nigeria...he almost trademarked "SAI BABA" in the heat of his delirium....guy don knock engine now! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That person must have tormented you lots.

It be like you are new on this forum.. Hahahaha

Uncrackable Helinues, black hole event horizon no be somewhere to play go

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by Zupay: 7:15am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

Skull mining is not their hobby but cannibalism, perhaps they are busy with that

Any crayfishing around, person whole body fit be turned to fresh Nkpor Obi

And where is the forest of a thousand demons?...Skull mining on the beat.....D.O. Fagunwa write books sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by lastmessenger: 7:15am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

Even those with skyscraper buildings all over Lagos state are not claiming to be in real estate business in Lagos state but ns people with 2x2 shop no want make we hear words.

They developed other places so tey they forgot to develop their own.

Eish
let's make sure you don't own any inch of real estate in Lagos and then we can always go back to the east.
If you are not afraid why are you trying to steal people's lands bought with their hard earned money with legislation?
Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by helinues: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2023
lastmessenger:
let's make sure you don't own any inch of real estate in Lagos and then we can always go back to the east.
If you are not afraid why are you trying to steal people's lands bought with their hard earned money with legislation?

The bursted 13 years girls doing prostitute in Anambra state must have been part of the real estate owner in Lagos as everyone from their are Bullionaires.

Emeka don beat his chest so tey meat no remain again
Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by Zupay: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

That person must have tormented you lots.

It be like you are new on this forum.. Hahahaha

Uncrackable Helinues, black hole event horizon no be somewhere to play go

I faced cannibals one on one in the course of work, na abstract go come shake me? grin grin grin grin
Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by helinues: 7:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Zupay:

And where is the forest of a thousand demons?...Skull mining on the beat.....D.O. Fagunwa write books sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Somewhere not too far to Okija shrine
Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by talented321: 7:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Peter obi is just using obedients to trend.
labake1:
Whether they like it or not, Tinubu is here to rule
Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by helinues: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2023
Zupay:

I faced cannibals one on one in the course of work, na abstract go come shake me? grin grin grin grin

Hahahah, faced cannibals , meaning only cannibal can face other cannibals.

Now I get your point, your jungle territory must be so wide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by lastmessenger: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

The bursted 13 years girls doing prostitute in Anambra state must have been part of the real estate owner in Lagos as everyone from their are Bullionaires.

Emeka don beat his chest so tey meat no remain again
Do you mean your sister that are all over the east doing prostitution pretending to be hawking agbo in motor parks?

2 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by helinues: 7:21am On Jun 24, 2023
lastmessenger:
Do you mean your sister that are all over the east doing prostitution pretending to be hawking agbo in motor parks?

I am only reading for the first time that our sisters are doing prostitute in Alaigbo, we are only aware of them selling Agbo Jedi which is good for pile as una no get herbal drink to cure diseases. The prostitute part must have been fabricated by you

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by lastmessenger: 7:26am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

I am only reading for the first time that our sisters are doing prostitute in Alaigbo, we are only aware of them selling Agbo Jedi which is good for pile as una no get herbal drink to cure diseases. The prostitute part must have been fabricated by you
how much do you think agbo gives to your sister? motor park boys in the east are giving it to your sisters hot hot for just 1k.

2 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by Zupay: 7:27am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

Hahahah, faced cannibals , meaning only cannibal can face other cannibals.

Now I get your point, your jungle territory must be so wide

I know where you come from, the field of Forensic Psychology sounds "jupiter-ish"! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by helinues: 7:27am On Jun 24, 2023
lastmessenger:
how much do you think agbo gives to your sister? motor park boys in the east are giving it to your sisters hot hot for just 1k.

Imagine what this one want to be talking about on weekend when your brain supposed to be relaxing.

So una Eluup supporters dey be, no decorum, always over do everything

Enjoy your weekend though
Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by ikennamadu1(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:
Obi is scamming Obi supporters

He would never audit his campaign finances

He would also claim he spent billions at the Tribunals

I go soon send you to that abyss where you belong..
You go create another moniker again.. Mumu247

2 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by helinues: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Zupay:

I know where you come from, the field of Forensic Psychology sounds "jupiter-ish"! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another Eluup supporters. They all have same traits, incoherent response after being cornered.

Make you too enjoy your weekend
Re: Hurray!!! At Last, Tinubu Won And Obi Cries Home by lastmessenger: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

Imagine what this one want to be talking about on weekend when your brain supposed to be relaxing.

So una Eluup supporters dey be, no decorum, always over do everything

Enjoy your weekend though
I'm relaxing but I'm just exposing your sisters for the double lifestyle. Prostitution while claiming to be selling agbo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Betty Akeredolu Abandoned Me After Serving For Seven Years On Salary Of ... / Ateke Tom Accepts Yaradua's Amnesty Offer And Surrenders / Naija Is A Failed State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.