Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Who Created God? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created God? (19813 Views)

If God Created Everything, Who Created God? / Who Created GOD? / Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Created God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2011
plaetton:

The issue remains"did god create the universe?", and if so, as many believe, who or through what celestial mechanism did god arise or evolve from? In other words, assuming that we all believe in a god as the creator, we are now interested in god's biography.
God, in whatever dimension that he exists, must, by necessecity, have a biography( a beginning). To say that he does not, is , in my mind, stretching our imaginations too far.

All your questions are answered in God's biography, all you need to do is to read His story (History) in the Truth Book.

plaetton:

Refering to the analogy of bill gates and computers: we know that Bill gates has a biography, even if the computers he created are not aware or not cablable of coming to tthat knowlwdge.

It's a pity that some people behave like computers who are unaware of the biography of their Creator. undecided
Re: Who Created God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2011
plaetton:

Wrong. We have found evidence of microscopic life on soil from mars. the is growing evidence that life may have existed on mars as far back as 65million to 3 million yrs ago.

That's a wrong assumption that will lead you nowhere.

plaetton:

But the question is ,who created god.?
If god is alive, surely he must arisen from a source.
whyt do you people always choose to ignore this question.?

Your question is oxymoronic. It is like asking me to describe the aroma of coffee to you. Can you describe the colour of a rainbow to a person born blind? undecided
Re: Who Created God? by plaetton: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

That's a wrong assumption that will lead you nowhere.

Your question is oxymoronic. It is like asking me to describe the aroma of coffee to you. Can you describe the colour of a rainbow to a person born blind? undecided

Congrats.
You seem to have all the answers.
, For your sunday school children.
grin
Re: Who Created God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
plaetton:

Congrats.
You seem to have all the answers.
, For your sunday school children.
grin

It is the Truth Book that has all the answers. You better enrol yourself into the sunday school so as to prevent Truth decay. wink
Re: Who Created God? by plaetton: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

It is the Truth Book that has all the answers. You better enrol yourself into the sunday school so as to prevent Truth decay. wink

Been there, done that.
If there was any truth to your truth book, there would not be more than 1000 denominations(interpretations) of the so-called truth. More like the Book of babel with so many different confusing tongues.
Re: Who Created God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2011
plaetton:

Been there, done that.
If there was any truth to your truth book, there would not be more than 1000 denominations(interpretations) of the so-called truth. More like the Book of babel with so many different confusing tongues.

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation" (2 Peter 1:20).

The Bible cannot convert you it is only the spoken or written message of the gospel that has the power to save you.  As for the reason for the different denominations, don't bother yourself, in heaven God doesn't notice the distinctions.
Re: Who Created God? by plaetton: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2011
quote author=OLAADEGBU link=topic=802332.msg9609542#msg9609542 date=1321974694]
"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation" (2 Peter 1:20).

The Bible cannot convert you it is only the spoken or written message of the gospel that has the power to save you. As for the reason for the different denominations, don't bother yourself, in heaven God doesn't notice the distinctions.
[quote][/quote]

Covert me to what? Save me from what??
Are you not being presumtous? It is one who beholden to delusions that needs saving.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Why dont you let boko haram convert you first and save you from your delusions into theirs. Religion!!!! Na wa
Enough!
Re: Who Created God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2011
plaetton:

Covert me to what? Save me from what??
Are you not being presumtous? It is one who beholden to delusions that needs saving.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Why dont you let boko haram convert you first and save you from your delusions into theirs. Religion!!!! Na wa
Enough!

Was it not you that said that you've "been there, done that"?  Where you not previously religious? Can you describe to me the aroma of coffee?
Re: Who Created God? by plaetton: 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Was it not you that said that you've "been there, done that"? Where you not previously religious? Can you describe to me the aroma of coffee?

I was born into and inculcated into a religion. I have since climbed out of that pit and am now living free. There is a brave new world outside of that pit.

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:03am On Nov 23, 2011
plaetton:

I was born into and inculcated into a religion. I have since climbed out of that pit and am now living free. There is a brave new world outside of that pit.

I thought as much. Having religion is a world of difference from having saving faith in the Lord Jesus. Can you now answer my question now that you are "free" from the shackles of religion? Describe to me the aroma of coffee.
Re: Who Created God? by plaetton: 1:15am On Nov 23, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

I thought as much. Having religion is a world of difference from having saving faith in the Lord Jesus. Can you now answer my question now that you are "free" from the shackles of religion? Describe to me the aroma of coffee.

Your question has no bearing on the issues being discussed. I find it ,and the inference you wish to draw from it, quite amusing.
I guess all those criminal pick pockets in every nook and corner of Nigeria, all those neurotic pedophiles, the child witch killers, all have the saving faith of Your lord Jesus?
Re: Who Created God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:39am On Nov 23, 2011
plaetton:

Your question has no bearing on the issues being discussed. I find it ,and the inference you wish to draw from it, quite amusing.

I said that your question is an oxymoron and all I did was ask you an oxymoronic question in return. Are you still feeling smug?

plaetton:

I guess all those criminal pick pockets in every nook and corner of Nigeria, all those neurotic craddle-robbers, the child witch killers, all have the saving faith of Your lord Jesus?

Leave those charlatans alone. God's foundation stands sure and He knows those who are His. You need to come to the saving knowledge of the truth so that you can be free indeed.
Re: Who Created God? by plaetton: 1:52am On Nov 23, 2011
Truth indeed.
Ok o. If you say so.
Re: Who Created God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2011
plaetton:

Truth indeed.
Ok o. If you say so.

Truth cannot set you free, its the knowledge of Truth that will make you free. wink
Re: Who Created God? by Kay17: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
^^ thats your opinion!
Re: Who Created God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2011
Kay 17:

^^ thats your opinion!

Going a step further, it's the knowledge of truth that you act upon that will make you free indeed. wink
Re: Who Created God? by brocab: 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Love created God-God created Love-every time' you are either with family or friends, spending that special time with them, God is in the midst of you all.
You either believe it all not, it doesn't matter how far you can run-remember we can't run fast enough' away from the true essence of love.
When the bible say's we are made in the image of God, believe it. God is Love.
And for those who say, how about the animals, animals have senses-they either sense the love from a human, or they don't' and rip you to pieces. Animals sense their way through life.
Re: Who Created God? by Rilwayne001: 6:01am On Dec 24, 2015
Nice thread cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is? / What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.