Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,400 members, 7,839,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Is Suicide An Escape Route - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Suicide An Escape Route (141 Views)

Keyamo Seeking Escape Route In Order To Avoid Tinubu’s Imminent Defeat - PDP / Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Suicide An Escape Route by MisterBanny(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07
Things are hard. I type with tears right now. I don't know where to hide my face. The mockery from neighbors and some persons compounds my woes. Seems God has abandoned us.
The landlord came to disgrace me this morning cos I can't pay the balance(20k) of my house rent. He almost slapped my wife. Worse is there is no money to even buy foodstuffs, our kids now cry and neighbors are already aware that it's hunger that is causing them to cry. I have lost my manliness ever since everything crumbled last year October. Life is no longer appealing to me. My kids, my pains.
I'm not saying this to attract public sympathy but to pour out my heart cos I have none to call family members or friends.
Re: Is Suicide An Escape Route by nifemi25(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07
Seek help from family and friends.... I can assure you that they will surely assist you
Re: Is Suicide An Escape Route by MisterBanny(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07
nifemi25:
Seek help from family and friends.... I can assure you that they will surely assist you

I don't have any.
Re: Is Suicide An Escape Route by Tallesty1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07
MisterBanny:

I don't have any.
You fall from heaven?
Re: Is Suicide An Escape Route by Iamanoited: 4:46pm On Mar 07
Yes. It's an escape to irresponsibility and death. It's the highest SIN any human can commit.
Re: Is Suicide An Escape Route by MisterBanny(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07
Tallesty1:
You fall from heaven?

I have none that can help, that's what meant Sir.
Re: Is Suicide An Escape Route by EbinPawaGovt: 4:51pm On Mar 07
If you die from Tinubulation wetin you gain? You'll only arrive in a place called HELL earlier than necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Otu Suspends Civil Service Commission Chairman / Tsunami: Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah & APC Anambra Set To Hold Mega Rally And Empowerment. / Will It Be Possible We All Decide To Not Load Card For The New Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.