Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu (32833 Views)

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07
See painment,
Why not me

Why always him

Who is he

Questions from ESE.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by OMBIIGA: 8:13pm On Mar 07
Wait oh, is Nzogbu Nzogbu practitioner a new social political lexicon as alluded by CertObi !!

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Nonsoco80(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:
Pain went straight to people who don’t respect their elders and doesn’t have a king . I know mention anybody name but they’ll surely identify themselves.
RIP, English. Tribalism won't allow you to check what you type before posting
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 8:19pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:
Pain went straight to people who don’t respect their elders and doesn’t have a king . I know mention anybody name but they’ll surely identify themselves.
who else if NOT chopnaira customers. I hear say he dey drag okpa with one of them
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by APOPTOSIS: 8:25pm On Mar 07
Only my Father deserves this.
This is reserved for him solely.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Tsadu01(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07
My governor
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 8:30pm On Mar 07
cool dey look for our trobu cool angry angry
ObiCertificate:
A demonstration of L.O.Y.A.L.T.Y & R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

I remember when Jagaban was doing the same to PMB and people huffed and puffed; but now he is President himself.

Stooping to conquer however is alien to the dictionary of Nzogbu Nzogbu practitioners.

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by AnyanwuSilas: 8:35pm On Mar 07
Those people are kings themselves. No human is king to another, so Chibueze! They have the same rights as your Ooni, Olowu or Oba as they are all under the chairmen of their LGA. Respect is reciprocal, bowing to older people does not mean respect as you can still insult them tomorrom. I have seen Yoruba insult their older ones. @Appletek
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Forkthiefnubu: 8:45pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:
You shud be apologetic of your existence on planet earth for it is a waste of matter
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Johnjustice: 9:02pm On Mar 07
Eye service, such things perpetuate the mediocrity and corruption, once you bow and kiss the ring, all your sins are forgiven. Nigerians stop applauding this mediocrity, if these people are doing the right thing and their hands are clean, why would they kneel down. Our politics is too primitive, and corrupt...this doesn't happen anywhere in the world.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by olaniyilukman(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:
Now my question is, what has respect elders brought to the table, maybe electricity has improved, quality of life improve
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07
madridguy:
Best governor of the year.
the award come from dullardad enterprises PLC company
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by aariwa(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:
why would a person be excited that the only thing you taught your child was how to prostrate while others are teaching their children how to make money. Tomorrow the child will grow up a dumbo that know only how to prostrate and end up cutting off same parents head for skull mining money rituals because parents taught him only how to prostrate. Enjoy your prostration. Good morning daddy is sufficient for any igbo dad while the rest of a child’s brain should be for self development
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by gaspology(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Bellotelli: 9:52pm On Mar 07
UnstableFC:

A jihadist is kneeling down for a shaking puff adder and you are clapping
Truly Unstable
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by faceland: 10:42pm On Mar 07
Culturally acceptable in Nigeria but Tinubu was visibly uncomfortable because he knows that the west would see it like Don Vito Corleone.

The 50 years old governor is young enough to be the president's son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUWp_dVAsVw?si=Qa-0IDHrCuUre2tq
I made a video to explain it to the whiteman... But no light to finish the editing on my laptop (which has no battery) so this is just an abandoned project. That is Obama on the thumbnail.

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:

Modified:
These m@d D0gs on the loose attacking my harmless statement trying hard to justify disrespect. Can't you be successful, progressive and still be respectful at the same time ?

Most Nollywood actors and actresses bow down to greet Pete Edochie even the ones richer than him does it mean they're brainless or slaves? These m@d people are irredeemable and full of Hatred and bitterness. On a good day a 71 yrs old man should be respected.

The man praised Obi then can forced him to come bow b4 shegelokan.

it's typical apc urchincs playbook and damage control.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07
Lumarstone:
The governor knew that Tinubu is a Man of destiny.

yes man of renewed shege
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Sirianese: 11:15pm On Mar 07
Tinubu has nothing of value to offer this nation, this is the only reason he struggled so hard to become paramount ruller of Nigeria - so that misfits such as this idiot Bago dude would bow down and worship him...smh for the Black man angry

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by PropertyBuying(f): 1:28am On Mar 08
Worship of political Jagabans grin
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by northbird: 2:37am On Mar 08
AbujaCitiBlog:
You just exposed your illiteracy. The President is not a King, he is a public officer elected to serve the people. Kneeling before him is not a sign of respect but a sign of sycophancy. But you can do anything before a king. We bow before kings not presidents.

You need to understand the difference.

You don't understand things. He is a king. Even as a state governor , you can't see the president as you wish. The president must be willing to entertain you before you can be granted admission.
Bago right there, is a student of power.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by 2tpick: 5:07am On Mar 08
anonymous1759:

Modified:
These m@d D0gs on the loose attacking my harmless statement trying hard to justify disrespect. Can't you be successful, progressive and still be respectful at the same time ?

Most Nollywood actors and actresses bow down to greet Pete Edochie even the ones richer than him does it mean they're brainless or slaves? These m@d people are irredeemable and full of Hatred and bitterness. On a good day a 71 yrs old man should be respected.

Don't you think that those nollywood actors and actresses that bow down to greet Pete edochie are also from the same place with people that don’t respect their elders and don't have a king?
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by anonymous1759(m): 5:48am On Mar 08
2tpick:

Don't you think that those nollywood actors and actresses that bow down to greet Pete edochie are also from the same place with people that don’t respect their elders and don't have a king?

Nope I’ve seen foreign actor/ actress done so without any noise . The last I could remember was Jacky Apiah she knelt down to greet him.
Don jazzy have prostrated for KoK it’s nothing.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Anunakeeh: 6:18am On Mar 08
NairaOcean:
Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago, was seen kneeling to greet President Tinubu during a visit to the Presidential Villa earlier today, March 7.

The unusual display of deference by Governor Bago, a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has drawn both praise and criticism from various quarters. Picture of the moment quickly went viral on social media platforms, with many Nigerians expressing differing opinions on the act.

Stoopid fooools.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:26am On Mar 08
northbird:

You don't understand things. He is a king. Even as a state governor , you can't see the president as you wish. The president must be willing to entertain you before you can be granted admission.
Bago right there, is a student of power.
Joker. You and Bago are students of sycophancy!
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Appletek: 7:16am On Mar 08
AnyanwuSilas:
Those people are kings themselves . No human is king to another, so Chibueze! They have the same rights as your Ooni, Olowu or Oba as they are all under the chairmen of their LGA. Respect is reciprocal, bowing to older people does not mean respect as you can still insult them tomorrom. I have seen Yoruba insult their older ones. @Appletek

They are kings themselves.

See council of Eze grin

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by northbird: 7:39am On Mar 08
AbujaCitiBlog:

Joker. You and Bago are students of sycophancy!

You are pained at his deference to the president. He is the chosen one, even Bago and all the other political gladiators know this.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:10am On Mar 08
northbird:

You are pained at his deference to the president. He is the chosen one, even Bago and all the other political gladiators know this.
Thats not deference thats infantile sycophancy.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by 359adesoro: 9:11am On Mar 08
Mention one person in your family that can be respected as much of the 2 of them are respected.Mention one person in your family that can be respected as much of the 2 of them are respected....
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by adejades: 9:22am On Mar 08
If you've ever been to the North, this is NO NEWS. It's their culture. Yourbas also do something similar when greeting their elders.

No big deal here.

The only issue I have is the outcome of their meeting.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by adejades: 9:27am On Mar 08
Don't forget the kick that comes after the "good morning daddy"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

aariwa:
why would a person be excited that the only thing you taught your child was how to prostrate while others are teaching their children how to make money. Tomorrow the child will grow up a dumbo that know only how to prostrate and end up cutting off same parents head for skull mining money rituals because parents taught him only how to prostrate. Enjoy your prostration. Good morning daddy is sufficient for any igbo dad while the rest of a child’s brain should be for self development
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by samijet: 9:35am On Mar 08
Nothing special is just politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name / Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.