Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu (32834 Views)

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Kusu12: 10:24am On Mar 08
papapchi:
It is only in a country where it's citizens are docile and worthless that is kind of eye service will be in the news and became a topic for debate. Biafra is the only answer to this shenanigan of a contraption called NiggaArea.

1 Share

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Believeintruth: 10:55am On Mar 08
Lumarstone:

what exactly are you expecting me to say bro? I think the whole of your entire generation if I'm not mistaking have never got close to aso rock talk more of having handled any public office at the federal level. Tinubu from the onset of his contest to the office of the Nigerias president faced a lot of challengies and was able to overcome it either omission or commission and you are here with your envyness talking trash. Bear it in mind that God destined Tinubu to be president of Nigeria at this point in time.

let me say it directly, you don't have sense at all ra ra!!!! He faced challenges and was able to overcome what really did he overcome and Nigeria is still in a messed up state like this?

Your continued stupidity is really one of life's greatest mysteries
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by 2tpick: 11:20am On Mar 08
anonymous1759:

Nope I’ve seen foreign actor/ actress done so without any noise . The last I could remember was Jacky Apiah she knelt down to greet him.
Don jazzy have prostrated for KoK it’s nothing.
I have also seen flavour and other musicians prostrate for Bright Chimezie. Cators and actressses from thay side prostrate for mr ibu or nkem owoh talk more of pete edochie. What i am.trying to say is that it's a matter of principle. The thing is that nobody from that side will prostrate just for the sake of it. If u have not earned their respect, they will never do it just for the sake of it or for show. The actually ascribe more meaning to it than people who do it cos culture demands they do it. For example, I can't prostrate for u while I served u a drink laced with poison. No double standards
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by mbos: 11:38am On Mar 08
[quote author=123yes post=128825848]If you worship a king, kingship will reach you. Maximum respect to our able presido[/quote

Worship is only meant for GOD

Yahweh is a jealous God

does not share His Glory With anybody
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by AnyanwuSilas: 12:54pm On Mar 08
Appletek:

They are kings themselves.

See council of Eze grin
. Council of Eze my foot, those people don't represent the kings, Igbo enwegh eze. So Chibueze!
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by aariwa(m): 2:26pm On Mar 08
adejades:
Don't forget the kick that comes after the "good morning daddy"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glad you know your men are terrified of their heads being cut of for Mooney rituals by same child that prostrates for him but igbo men are not weaklings like your men who gets beaten up daily by their wives and children beat up and shit on everyday... saw it almost everyday at the magistrate court in igboshere back then..spits..Even if you are 18 years if you try to kick your igbo father he will beat you to a pulp , that’s why igbos are never cowards and the reason why their bravery terrify you people
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Lumarstone: 2:38pm On Mar 08
Believeintruth:

let me say it directly, you don't have sense at all ra ra!!!! He faced challenges and was able to overcome what really did he overcome and Nigeria is still in a messed up state like this?

Your continued stupidity is really one of life's greatest mysteries

You see, you that claimed to have sense just prove how senseless you are here. Are we talking of Nigeria's economy or the personality of the Man called BOLA AHMED TINUBU? Go and write it down for reference purpose that the person they called BOLA AHMED TINUBU, the Jagaban of Bargu, the president federal republic of Nigeria is a man of destiny. If you do not like it you still have a right to contest it in the court of law. Idiot!
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by natureisgood(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08
I'd advise you leave the mob to keep moving màd as they are. To even be barking that a man is kneeling (their tradition) to greet an elderly man is making them sad says a lot about their culture and upbringing. You know it has to feel somehow seeing such when some people wake their papa with Leg and kungfu.

anonymous1759:
Pain went straight to people who don’t respect their elders and doesn’t have a king . I know mention anybody name but they’ll surely identify themselves.

Modified:
These m@d D0gs on the loose attacking my harmless statement trying hard to justify disrespect. Can't you be successful, progressive and still be respectful at the same time ?

Most Nollywood actors and actresses bow down to greet Pete Edochie even the ones richer than him does it mean they're brainless or slaves? These m@d people are irredeemable and full of Hatred and bitterness. On a good day a 71 yrs old man should be respected.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Believeintruth: 3:21pm On Mar 08
Lumarstone:

You see, you that claimed to have sense just prove how senseless you are here. Are we talking of Nigeria's economy or the personality of the Man called BOLA AHMED TINUBU? Go and write it down for reference purpose that the person they called BOLA AHMED TINUBU, the Jagaban of Bargu, the president federal republic of Nigeria is a man of destiny. If you do not like it you still have a right to contest it in the court of law. Idiot!

All this otimkpu from you just shows that you are court jester a poltergeist nothing more. Try get common sense abeg
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Lumarstone: 3:28pm On Mar 08
Believeintruth:

All this otimkpu from you just shows that you are court jester a poltergeist nothing more. Try get common sense abeg

But not your kind type of faulty sense.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Believeintruth: 3:56pm On Mar 08
Lumarstone:

But not your kind type of faulty sense.

my sense is premium and since you don't have it, you are a goner.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Kusu12: 5:09pm On Mar 08
aariwa:
Glad you know your men are terrified of their heads being cut of for Mooney rituals by same child that prostrates for him but igbo men are not weaklings like your men who gets beaten up daily by their wives and children beat up and shit on everyday... saw it almost everyday at the magistrate court in igboshere back then..spits..Even if you are 18 years if you try to kick your igbo father he will beat you to a pulp , that’s why igbos are never cowards and the reason why their bravery terrify you people

Which bravely? The bravely that made Ojukwu to run away at the heat of the moment or that made Kanu to be eating watery beans in Kuje prison or the one that made you to be hiding under your bed every Monday. Igbos and chest beating are like siamese twins.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Lumarstone: 5:33pm On Mar 08
Believeintruth:

my sense is premium and since you don't have it, you are a goner.

Never you insult premium sense, bucz the type of sense you possessed has no co-relation with the later. Your sense is as dead as those that died in the year 1976.

I doesn't all that responds to a sentimental and worthless fool like you.

I left you behind..!
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by adejades: 6:41pm On Mar 08
Continue wallowing in your bigotry man.

I have nothing to say to you. You can't even articulate your points clearly.

aariwa:
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by aariwa(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08
adejades:
Continue wallowing in your bigotry man.

I have nothing to say to you. You can't even articulate your points clearly.

the comment I made was directed to the person quoting me with bigotry and not to Yoruba people
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Lumarstone: 6:24am On Mar 09
Believeintruth:

Keep mute if you lack knowledge of what to say.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Believeintruth: 8:49am On Mar 11
Lumarstone:

Keep mute if you lack knowledge of what to say.

I think you should be the one to be mute because you lack knowledge and you are unwilling to be free from the shackles of ignorance.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Believeintruth: 8:50am On Mar 11
Lumarstone:

Never you insult premium sense, bucz the type of sense you possessed has no co-relation with the later. Your sense is as dead as those that died in the year 1976.

I doesn't all that responds to a sentimental and worthless fool like you.

I left you behind..!

grin grin grin grin grin ohhh my God, you are a clown and nothing short of a poltergeist and a jester

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name / Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD / Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.