Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Best Response To The Hypocrites Crying About Tribalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Response To The Hypocrites Crying About Tribalism (262 Views)

Emi Lokan: The Criticism And The Hypocrites / If Opobo Is Ijaw Why Are They Crying About Fubara / The Truth About Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Response To The Hypocrites Crying About Tribalism by DeepThroater: 8:16pm On Mar 07
You are pushing for seccesion and you still complain about tribalism directed your way as if you have shown any love to your fellow Nigerians.

Well, what you deem as tribalism today , will be transformed to full fledged patriotism if or when Nigeria breaks up.

Topic was inspired by this beautiful post below from another thread

Tallesty1:
Once we separate, what you call tribalism will become patriotism.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Response To The Hypocrites Crying About Tribalism by socialmediaman: 8:24pm On Mar 07
DeepThroater:
You are pushing for seccesion and you still complain about tribalism directed your way as if you have shown any love to your fellow Nigerians.

Well, what you deem as tribalism today , will be transformed to full fledged patriotism if or when Nigeria breaks up.

Topic was inspired by this beautiful post below from another thread

Is this not a case of pot calling kettle black?

How have you shown your love for fellow Nigerians? Voting Buhari twice claiming he was performing well even in the face of hardship, and now voting Tinubu to continue to cause hardship and suffering on Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Response To The Hypocrites Crying About Tribalism by DeepThroater: 8:30pm On Mar 07
socialmediaman:

Is this not a case of pot calling kettle black?

How have you shown your love for fellow Nigerians? Voting Buhari twice claiming he was performing well even in the face of hardship, and now voting Tinubu to continue to cause hardship and suffering on Nigerians?

Who voted Buhari or Tinubu

So anyone that did not vote your obi voted Tinubu

And FYI, your failed candidate is the reason Tinubu is president.

You wasted your vote voting Obi instead of consolidating it towards kicking APC out for good but the chance of imposing your ethnic champion blinded you to foolishness .

4 Likes

Re: The Best Response To The Hypocrites Crying About Tribalism by socialmediaman: 8:36pm On Mar 07
DeepThroater:

You wasted your vote voting Obi instead of consolidating it towards kicking APC out for good but the chance of imposing your ethnic champion blinded you to foolishness .

Perhaps you belong to the Atiku camp? He also failed, didn't he? Just tell him to retire, his time is gone, far gone. As long as Peter Obi is relevant in politics, Atiku will never be president. He was only a better choice when compared to Buhari, not Peter Obi.

I supported Atiku when Buhari was on the ballot. Peter Obi is a far better candidate than Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Response To The Hypocrites Crying About Tribalism by DeepThroater: 8:43pm On Mar 07
socialmediaman:

Perhaps you belong to the Atiku camp? He also failed, didn't he? Just tell him to retire, his time is gone, far gone. As long as Peter Obi is relevant in politics, Atiku will never be president. He was only a better choice when compared to Buhari, not Peter Obi.

Obi's popularity is fastly crumbling with every uncouth Social media post made by you Obidient cretins .

I am the most bi-partisan poster here and even though I wasn't happy with how Atiku handled the PDP as it's flag bearer, I still hoped on him wining and not Tinubu .

You guys and your Messiah think by spamming social media with your trolling that you can maintain the same frenzied zombie tempo exhibited by you Obidient zombies to the runoff to the elections , you are dreaming.

Already you have lost Edo . And Tinubu is consilidating his reach within the SS and MB.

Come 2027, Obi will be like kwankwasso .

You can waste your vote again but you won't have the excuse of disturbing us that Obi third place in 2023, won because his defeat will be so humiliating.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Response To The Hypocrites Crying About Tribalism by PointZerom: 8:45pm On Mar 07
DeepThroater:

Stop listening to Reno Omokri.

Obi won the election your INEC noticed this and switched off the iREV to rig Tinubu in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Response To The Hypocrites Crying About Tribalism by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07
DeepThroater:

Oga, we know your type.

I can bet my balls that you voted Buhari over Atiku in 2019, then 2023 you switched side in order to retain power in the north.
Re: The Best Response To The Hypocrites Crying About Tribalism by Wahabfuture: 8:52pm On Mar 07
DeepThroater:

Obi's popularity is fastly crumbling with every uncouth Social media post made by you Obidient cretins .

I am the most bi-partisan poster here and even though I wasn't happy with how Atiku handled the PDP as it's flag bearer, I still hoped on him wining and not Tinubu .

You guys and your Messiah think by spamming social media with your trolling that you can maintain the same frenzied zombie tempo exhibited by you Obidient zombies to the runoff to the elections , you are dreaming.

Already you have lost Edo . And Tinubu is consilidating his reach within the SS and MB.

You can waste your vote again but you won't have the excuse of disturbing us that Obi third place in 2023, won because his defeat will be so humiliating.

You need to see your doctor, something is very wrong with your mental state
Re: The Best Response To The Hypocrites Crying About Tribalism by socialmediaman: 9:20pm On Mar 07
DeepThroater:

Peter Obi's "crumbling" support indeed as hoped by an Atikulator! Lol

Listen! As someone who has supported presidential candidates beyond party lines, I am in a better position to tell whether Peter Obi's support is crumbling or not. Unfortunately, it is not crumbling as you would hope.

I am not bothered about OBIdients, they're doing exactly what people in developed countries do, call out their politicians. The same thing Americans did to Trump and are doing to Biden, I see no difference in what OBIdients are doing. Show me one developed nation with dumb, quiet followers who don't call out their corrupt incompetent leaders.

All these posts against Peter Obi that you see online are mostly from Tinubu supporters who pretend/claim to be former OBIdients in order to spread propaganda. It's easy to fall for those if you're already hoping that Peter Obi's support crumbles.
Re: The Best Response To The Hypocrites Crying About Tribalism by Putindbutt: 9:31pm On Mar 07
PointZerom:

Stop listening to Reno Omokri.

Obi won the election your INEC noticed this and switched off the iREV to rig Tinubu in.
Even your Mark Essien, the Obidient REC that was coallating the results on Twitter had to abandon the process when Obi was falling behind and the shame was glaring.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some States Very Uneventful While Some Are Always In The News ? / FULL LIST: DHQ Declares 97 Persons Wanted For Terrorism, Others / Some Suggested Modifications To The Section-60 & Section-64 Of The Electoral-Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.