Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son (23123 Views)

Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Kuginzi: 9:47pm On Mar 07
Engr. Umar Abdullahi Umar, Executive Director, Technical Services of the Rural Electrification Agency (REA), is the son of ex-Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

President Bola Tinubu had appointed Umar into the new REA management team following the indefinite suspension slammed on the agency’s team led by Ahmad Salihijo.

While Tinubu named Aliyu Abubakar as replacement for Salihijo, he appointed three others, including Ganduje’s son as the new Executive Directors of the Agency.

The other two new directors are: Ayoade Gboyega — Executive Director, Corporate Services; and Doris Uboh — Executive Director, Rural Electrification Fund (REF).

Salhijo, who was appointed by former President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019, was suspended alongside three directors who worked with him.

The directors are Olaniyi Alaba Netufo — Executive Director, Corporate Services; Barka Sajou — Executive Director, Technical Services; and Sa’adatu Balgore — Executive Director, Rural Electrification Fund (REF).

Tinubu also ordered a wider investigation into the conduct of the former management team of REA over “a fraudulent misexpenditure amounting to over N1.2 billion over the past two years”.

According to Ajuri Ngelale, presidential spokesman, some of the misappropriated funds have already been recovered by anti-graft agencies.

The new Technical Director of REA was actively involved in the 2023 elections. After his father withdrew from the senate race, the younger Ganduje was encouraged to vie for the House of Reps seat.

He had won the APC ticket for Dawakin Tofa/Tofa /Rimin Gado constituency, but lost to the New Nigerian Peoples Party’s Hon Tijjani Jobe, a ranking lawmaker.

Engr Umar, who had previously worked at the Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC), is very close to his father. He played a key role in Tinubu/Shettima campaign, especially in the youth wing.

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-offers-fresh-appointment-to-gandujes-son/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by immortalcrown(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07
Government of a few people by the few people and for the few people with no care for their jobless and hungry keyboard warriors.

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Malroux: 10:01pm On Mar 07
While APC online thugs are roaming here without jobs.

165 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Lumarstone: 10:08pm On Mar 07
Do you now see the problem?

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Ance4Liverpool: 10:12pm On Mar 07
Big man talk to big man

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Chibuzoripob: 10:12pm On Mar 07
grin grin wink cheesy Good for him

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Racoon(m): 10:38pm On Mar 07
The son of the babanriga dollar bribe stuffing crook. I will be ashame of having such a criminal as a father.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by favor914: 10:59pm On Mar 07
Malroux:
While APC online thugs are roaming here without jobs.
Make e dey pain you.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by favor914: 11:00pm On Mar 07
Racoon:
The son of the babanriga dollar bribe stuffing crook. I will be ashame of having such a criminal as a father.
Na why you still dey inside poverty, this is Nigeria, no honor amongst thieves.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by favor914: 11:02pm On Mar 07
Racoon:
When your Papa Empty treasury as MILAD that very year, you no complain?

Hypocrisy @ work.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Gustavowhite(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07
Muslims Muslims,those not Muslims are Yoruba

And they wonder why the Country is falling,when tinubu does everything based on religion and Tribalism

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by LegendHero(m): 11:55pm On Mar 07
Cool so long he is qualified. Nothing spoil.

I’m sure the media will masturbate on this for the next few days and life goes on as usual.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Chinkoalhaji34: 11:56pm On Mar 07
Obi Barbarians will be crying on this thread now.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Shadomaan7: 11:58pm On Mar 07
Racoon:

Obi gang of barbarians don dey cry already.

God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Goodday90(m): 11:58pm On Mar 07
Bigot Tilumbu ,worse than bigot buhari self,I even thought tinubu would be a bit better than the Fulani man,guess I was wrong
Southerners who are not Yoruba not good enough,they will tell you it’s based on competence,like say Christians don’t have competent ones too

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by LegendHero(m): 12:00am On Mar 08
Goodday90:
Bigot Tilumbu ,worse than bigot buhari self,I even thought tinubu would be a bit better than the Fulani man,guess I was wrong
Southerners who are not Yoruba not good enough,they will tell you it’s based on competence,like say Christians don’t have competent ones too

You no sabi read?

What about the other two he appointed below? Are those not Southern enough?

The other two new directors are:
Ayoade Gboyega — Executive Director, Corporate Services;
Doris Uboh — Executive Director, Rural Electrification Fund (REF).

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Atarakpa: 6:30am On Mar 08
Paddy paddy government

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by HeadNigga: 6:32am On Mar 08
Nawa o. Favouritism yet they tell us to be patient when they are not employing capable hands.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Badgers14: 6:33am On Mar 08
I will fight corruption

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Nahunger(m): 6:33am On Mar 08

As usual
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by hansomb: 6:33am On Mar 08
There's nothing new under the sun

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Nice2023(m): 6:34am On Mar 08
Shadomaan7:

Tell God to bless ur miserable life as the president is blessed already.

And to add at least a brain in ur head.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by israelmao(m): 6:35am On Mar 08
Gandollar has long struck a deal with Emilokan while he was canvassing for northern votes as he did with El-Rufai who Emilokan tacticallly and strategically screened out of Aso Rock because of danger his proximity to power portends for him.
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Watinhapen(m): 6:36am On Mar 08
Tinubu doesn’t care what people say. I just does what he wants to do without thinking twice. The man is gradually becoming a dictator. He was even talking down on the NLC for protesting the other day.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by shidof(m): 6:36am On Mar 08
🤣
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Creamypie(m): 6:39am On Mar 08
Shadomaan7:

y not meet tilimpoo to give u appointment, instead of praising him on empty stomach

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by meum: 6:42am On Mar 08
Paddy paddy
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:42am On Mar 08
Funny how the poorest of poor, the chronically impoverished are the ones willing to stick their heads out to fight and die for these people.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by olatade(m): 6:43am On Mar 08
His daughter is alleged to be working with NNPCL too!

State capture at its finest!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Spoilt Child": Okorocha's Aide, Sam Onwuemeodo Blasts FFK Over Buhari's Photo / Atiku: 180 Former Lawmakers Take Position On Peter Obi’s Choice As Running Mate / Suleiman Musa Nasko: Constituents Chase Niger State Lawmaker Out Of Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.