Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

What Is Your Assessment Of This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Assessment Of This Girl? (1040 Views)

I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Assessment Of This Girl? by Tonnyray: 10:12pm On Mar 07
For keeps?
For the streets?
Quite interesting.. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-tWpVVKWBE

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Assessment Of This Girl? by Deicide: 10:28pm On Mar 07
La click La bend

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Assessment Of This Girl? by olamidebaby: 7:52am On Mar 08
Tonnyray:
For keeps?
For the streets?
Quite interesting.. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-tWpVVKWBE
She seems into the guy.. as in really likes him. That's the only reason she allowed the conversation drag that long yet was firm in denying him her digits cos she's taken. And was polite at it.
She did well.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Assessment Of This Girl? by Tonnyray: 8:36am On Mar 08
olamidebaby:
She seems into the guy.. as in really likes him. That's the only reason she allowed the conversation drag that long yet was firm in denying him her digits cos she's taken. And was polite at it.
She did well.
Nice take.
That hug be as e get sha.
IronGalaxy, Lionessza6 come o. See your country babe doing you proud. cool
Come give a sociocultural context to this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Women Find Irresistible Attractive In Men / Hw To Recieve Love. / Can You Die For Your Patner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.