Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years (44575 Views)

I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / Makoko My Beloved Slum - Aerial Drone Documentary About The Floating Slum / Oron,Nigeria Coastal City Gets A Face Lift. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Chibuzoripob: 3:24pm On Mar 08
angry OBI gave us HERO 🍺 🍻🍺🍻 to drink to stupor cool
yarimo:
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governors of Anambra state, now SOLUDO is doing great as governor.
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Spandau: 3:25pm On Mar 08
yarimo:
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governors of Anambra state, now SOLUDO is doing great as governor.

Invariably, Hoebee didn't do well.
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Heffalump(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08
yarimo:

Cover your mouth in shame for telling lies.
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by chopnaira: 3:25pm On Mar 08
4tomandchi:
Soludo is trying so hard to beat Obi’s record I wish him all the best. Nnzobu Nnzobu politician
Which yeye record. You can only deceive the gullible.

Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Spandau: 3:26pm On Mar 08
slimfit1:
Where is the side walk thank God for doing the road sha

No sidewalk. No aesthetic value to the project. It's just like pouring black dye on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by WantsandMore: 3:26pm On Mar 08
Charles Soludo for President
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by chopnaira: 3:26pm On Mar 08
Spandau:

No sidewalk. No aesthetic value to the project. It's just like pouring black dye on the ground.
Like what Otti is doing in Abia πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Teeklef(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08
Typing:
There are so many Slums in Onitsha. Onitsha houses the largest numbers of Slums in Africa
Whats this for Christ sake.... The pictures are irritating.
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Judolisco(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08
junketer:
yes south east is well developed. Come and see for yourself. That's by the way. This road soludo is doing is nothing to write home about. The rains will wash off all these in no time. Still don't know why nigerians can't give space for wide roads first before developing or building up an area.
lol.. Na rain wash d one wey obi do before arbi
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Justiceleague1: 3:29pm On Mar 08
Omoawoke:
Chai almighty Anambra. What a eye sore
Chai!!! What an illiterate!!! grin
a eyesore kwa grin
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Spandau: 3:30pm On Mar 08
Cindypresh:

Okpoko is not a slum

Soludo only needs to provide a proper waste management, build drainage and roads and watch okpoko spring to life

The people that cleaned it and build a makeshift road said it was a slum, you're here doing image laundry.
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by wunmi590(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08
Jomonix:

Obi too did a lot in infrastructure development. Lots of roads were built and maintained. He also left in the coffers 75 billion Naira for his predecessor. You can do more research and update your post

You even have time to reply that nuisance, I used to think he's intelligent, but all what's on his head is pap..

When you argue just don't argue for arguing sake, argue constructively without being biased, the boy is not mature at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by santaclaws: 3:32pm On Mar 08
goaldynboy:

Okpoko is where ya.riba and other non indegenes live in Anambra!🀑

You can hardly find 1000 Yoruba people in your state... But in each Yoruba state you find upwards of 1 million Igbos. Stay your paradise una no go gree... Everyhwhere for Yoruba land, una full there cos una land nothing dey there.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Typing: 3:33pm On Mar 08
Teeklef:

Whats this for Christ sake.... The pictures are irritating.

Come to Onitsha and see for yourself. If you enter some parts of this Town, you no go fit eat. So many irritating area for this Onitsha.

Onitsha is overrated

Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Omoawoke: 3:34pm On Mar 08
Justiceleague1:

Chai!!! What an illiterate!!! grin
a eyesore kwa grin

So I should come and prove to you that I’m educated or what.? Lol
Maybe this place looks like GRE or Ielts testing center to you? I just realized I missed the β€œan” and used β€œa”

Grow up man! You probably just finished writing jamb.
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by ArinzeAnthony03: 3:35pm On Mar 08
This man is good in terms of road construction...best governor in the east followed by Otti
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by santaclaws: 3:35pm On Mar 08
Justiceleague1:
deeply concerned self appointed ronus ministers and special advisers of Igbo affairs of Igbo magana 😁😁😁

LOL IPOB spokesperson... Congrats.
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by goslowgoslow(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08
onumadu:

Here they come. They never waste time.
Ndi obi ojoo.
Is he lying? Igbos are quick at condemning other regions acting as if east is the best. Very dirty people. Meanwhile look at Aba look at Onitsha thanks to the two new governors.
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by goslowgoslow(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08
Typing:

Come to Onitsha and see for yourself. If you enter some parts of this Town, you no go fit eat. So many irritating area for this Onitsha.

Onitsha is overrated
The truth is that places like things exist in all parts of Nigeria but these Igbo people will be condemning other people regions as if their own is the best. Very arrogant, dirty and vile tribe.
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by dapadawee: 3:42pm On Mar 08
Charming1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCC0MPEqMEc

SOLUDO INSPECTS ONGOING/COMPLETED PROJECTS AT OKPOKO OGBARU AND NIGER STREET FEGGE

Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo on Wednesday, March 5t , 2024 during his routine project inspection visited Obodoukwu Road Okpoko, Coke market Ogbaru Local Government Area and Niger Street, Fegge, Onitsha South LGA.

Obodoukwu Road: He commended the new Construction Company handling the Obodoukwu Road project for their steadfast and swift work which indicates the project will be delivered at record time.

He reiterate his resolve to transforming Okpoko from a slum to an enviable habitat.

Coke Market: Soludo who had initiated talks between government representatives and displaced Coke Market earlier promised them the market could be opened if the traders will play their part.

Having fulfilled his promise to restore the traders back to the market, Mr Governor urged them to ensure they keep the market environment clean as his government is committed to sustaining clean, prosperous, livable, and secured Anambra.

Niger Street: Mr Governor commended the people to take responsibility and protect or report damages to any government projects done in their neighborhood.

He added that the government will consider building barricades that will prevent sand miner’s heavy trucks that have damaged the road access to the road.

He further highlighted that traders are henceforth prohibited from shading their wares on the sidewalks made for pedestrians.

#AnambraStateMewMedia

I thought Obi had done everything.
OK may be Obi kick off because the only achievement of Obi is kick off keep started or Initiate
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Elusive001: 3:44pm On Mar 08
Jomonix:

Obi too did a lot in infrastructure development. Lots of roads were built and maintained. He also left in the coffers 75 billion Naira for his predecessor. You can do more research and update your post

Please do not waste your idle time with an imp that supported Buhari for 8 years. He cheered while Buhari ravaged the country. He suffers from Epicaricacy. Nothing good is associated with that imp you quoted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by goslowgoslow(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08
wunmi590:

You even have time to reply that nuisance, I used to think he's intelligent, but all what's on his head is pap..

When you argue just don't argue for arguing sake, argue constructively without being biased, the boy is not mature at all
You people are just ranting because he didn't mention Obi which is probably an oversight. Very soon Obi go turn to una church, people carry one man for head as if he is God, a Nigerian politician for that matter..
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by morgstreme: 3:47pm On Mar 08
Jomonix:

SHUT UP..which useless,lying Peter Obi...

Name the roads he did..
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Focusmind: 3:47pm On Mar 08
E be like say Soludo and poor quality work, na 5 &6. I don't understand why they construct roads in Nigeria without a hard-core underlayer before pouring the black coaltar. They will just grade roads and starts pouring the black coal tar on top to be washed off by next year.
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Justiceleague1: 3:48pm On Mar 08
We like to know what's happening in other parts of Nigeria
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Bankkym: 3:48pm On Mar 08
Jomonix:

Stay there and be deceiving youself.we Know the truth.peter Obi is the biggest thief ever
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Justiceleague1: 3:49pm On Mar 08
Omoawoke:

So I should come and prove to you that I’m educated or what.? Lol
Maybe this place looks like GRE or Ielts testing center to you? I just realized I missed the β€œan” and used β€œa”

Grow up man! You probably just finished writing jamb.
Illiteracy is a disease walai gaskiya

Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by gigabyte13: 3:49pm On Mar 08
Shey slum dey Onitsha ni......
I thought they said
Onitsha is the Mecca of Nigeria...
E be like, the slum was just added to Anambra State after OBI tenure.....
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by Mcreloaded(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08
This road be resemble nylon street for AJ Town.
Lol
I be think say na AJ Town self
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by PotatoSalad(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08
Jomonix:

You dunno who you're quoting
Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by santaclaws: 4:00pm On Mar 08
Justiceleague1:

E pain me

As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them...

Re: Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years by yarimo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08
Chibuzoripob:
angry OBI gave us HERO 🍺 🍻🍺🍻 to drink to stupor cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k / Mistake In My Passport"s Date Of Birth, Could It Be Of Any Effect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.