Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg (43108 Views)

Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria / Nigeria’s Outlook Raised To Stable By S&P On Tinubu’s Reforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by asiga(m): 12:07am On Mar 09
How I so wish the Nigerian people can be patriotic enough to support their president and stop skyrocketing price of everything unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by imehjunior(m): 1:11am On Mar 09
seunmsg:

Can you haters stop talking nonsense? Diaspora remittance is a major source of forex earning for Nigeria and sadly, it has been dwindling over the years. Under Buhari, Emefiele even started offering Nigerians in diaspora extra N5 for every dollar remitted yet, the response wasn’t so good. People in recent times preferred sending money to relatives at home through crypto and fintechs outside banking control.

Now that there is significant improvement, it means confidence is returning to the system. It is a good indication that the reforms are working. Only senseless and irredeemable haters will attribute this to suffering. People remit money home from all over the world. It has nothing to do with the high cost of living all over the world.

Why won't diaspora remittance increase when dollar to naira is 1 to over 1500.

People are taking advantage of the weak naira and doing thing like property and others they had put off before now. Add the brother please ebi kpa wa to it, it is bound to increase.
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by pacespot(m): 2:12am On Mar 09
seunmsg:

This is no propaganda as Bloomberg is not a propaganda platform like AriseTV and People’s Gazette.

Slowly, the reforms are paying off. It may appear little with minimal impact for now but in no time, the impact will be felt in all aspect of the economy. We just need to be patient and endure for a while, Mr. President will fix the economy.

@bolded, but the economic collapse Nigerians are feeling right now doesn't appear little with minimal impact right?

Let them keep deceiving people like you, the increase in foreign investment portfolio they are talking about is not something that is consistent because Nigeria doesn't have control over when foreigners decide to bring their money into this country. You can only use such a portfolio as a measure of Tinubu's reforms working if it has become inflow over an extended period of 2 years or more.

So Nigerians can only be hopeful.
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by EnterpriseMan: 3:09am On Mar 09
Lmao the clowns have started again, hunger dey kill all of them for inside house them still get mind come out dey post audio stats. grin grin grin Removing fuel subsidy will improve the lives of Nigerians and it was the opposite effect, they want to merge bank rate and aboki rate and we all saw how that went grin grin grin I don't know why these Tinubu clowns won't just shut up let's enjoy the fruit of their labour. They would be opening new accounts upandown go post rubbish grin mumu people and na dem broke pass, 1 kobo no dey account
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by Interesting2023: 3:42am On Mar 09
seunmsg:

This is no propaganda as Bloomberg is not a propaganda platform like AriseTV and People’s Gazette.

Slowly, the reforms are paying off. It may appear little with minimal impact for now but in no time, the impact will be felt in all aspect of the economy. We just need to be patient and endure for a while, Mr. President will fix the economy.

U guys will always run here to defend nonsense, I hope u truly feel the impact of the dead economy soon
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by GoodLife4live: 3:44am On Mar 09
SalamRushdie:
How much did the govt pay Bloomberg for this sponsored article?
How kuchndid thiefobi gwve those that gave him that arrangy award as politician of the year ?

Obidense no dey Shame
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by GoodLife4live: 3:45am On Mar 09
Xox1945:
Corrupt thief there is nothing this Tinubu can not bribe apart from death
How did thiefobi br8bed those that gave him that fake arrangy award... Tell us ...
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by GoodLife4live: 3:47am On Mar 09
Interesting2023:

U guys will always run here to defend nonsense, I hope u truly feel the impact of the dead economy soon
because 8n your shallow mind u dont want to or hear goods news about Nigeria because 9f one agulu thief ?
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by sonofsteven: 5:04am On Mar 09
blingxx:

If this is the way out.. Then dollar will have to remain at 1600 or higher for a long time for big investments to come in, the poor will have to endure alot

Lol 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by sonofsteven: 5:09am On Mar 09
cococandy:

It also means astronomical building material costs.

Every project cost tripled. Bffr

1k dollars can get you more than 100 bags of cement at the rate of 13k per bag... now check how many blocks 100 bags of cement frit produce
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by JChris01: 5:49am On Mar 09
BobbieZion:
Funny statistics.
All this big big terms have not changed anything positive.

Let the change be felt directly on the economy.
Not all this propaganda useless moves.

Same thing they did for good 8 years under Buhari telling us to be patient that the reforms will be positive, only for it to go down the drain beyond imagination.

That is surely a sponsored post... "a spokeswoman from the Central Bank sent an email to them, nothing more.
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by Johnjustice: 5:50am On Mar 09
All these foreign media companies, imf and all are working for their own selfish interest, they are always happy when Nigerians are going through pains.

I won't listen to them, if I was the government.
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by phemray(m): 7:02am On Mar 09
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I too love his Strategic reasoning since 2000 I have been observing him. Although it do comes with discomfort that goes away with time unknowingly. But If this is true and a good development, then what plays out in Lagos then is about to start. Lagos was not rich b4 him but he introduced hardship with tight leadership when he started but today, Lagos is the highest employer of Labour and can survive anything without FG. Write this down, Nigerian will finally celebrate this man after a while.

1 Like

Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:04am On Mar 09
sunboy:

Try google.com

was it google you tried before you made this comment?
sunboy:

I have hopes that Tinubu will fix stuff…

how do you hope that Tinubu will fix things?

who destroyed what you are expecting him to fix?
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by Micmuzac: 8:31am On Mar 09
by year end ask them what and where the money is , then you will understand the futilités of the vain statistics
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by Dragonsword: 8:56am On Mar 09
Which reform exactly?
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by ItswellMike: 10:02am On Mar 09
Seun u still dey....😁
Day don break.
Early morning lies
seunmsg:

Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by Dafresh: 10:37am On Mar 09
Ola9ja23:
Clearly IPOBidients sad mood is activated

They are so frustrated to believe this is a propaganda but when same Bloomberg published about their Pandora Obituary they jubilate

Obviously this is a sad news to all enemies of Nigeria
How much is a bag of cement?
How much is a bag of rice?
How much is a bag of beans?
How much is a bag of garri ? na statistics we go chop
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by Teco2(m): 11:22am On Mar 09
"If you do the bidding of the Western establishments, they will always make up statistics to show that your economy has grown"

Farooq Kperogi

BobbieZion:
Funny statistics.
All this big big terms have not changed anything positive.

Let the change be felt directly on the economy.
Not all this propaganda useless moves.

Same thing they did for good 8 years under Buhari telling us to be patient that the reforms will be positive, only for it to go down the drain beyond imagination.
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by Duru009(m): 11:48am On Mar 09
This was how they started praising Buhari before there EYES opened
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by Rejoice28(f): 12:16pm On Mar 09
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by caye(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09
seunmsg:

So...the mainstream media owned by the Jews and white supremacist, for the benefit of their empire, doesn't and won't enable propaganda , when it comes to their slave oil plantation?
Ok o.

I hope you know what happened during the buildup to Operation Irak Liberation & the Ukraine wars; how ALL the western mainstream media were used to paint a false image of what was really going on.

1 Like

Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by caye(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09
JChris01:

That is surely a sponsored post... "a spokeswoman from the Central Bank sent an email to them, nothing more.

Oh! I forgot.
Countries sometimes do adverts in form of news by paying these western mainstream media.

Trust me, did this particular Jewish financial news media really did an independent research on the grassroots population of Nigeria?
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by JuanDeDios: 4:29pm On Mar 09
seunmsg:

Can you haters stop talking nonsense? Diaspora remittance is a major source of forex earning for Nigeria and sadly, it has been dwindling over the years. Under Buhari, Emefiele even started offering Nigerians in diaspora extra N5 for every dollar remitted yet, the response wasn’t so good. People in recent times preferred sending money to relatives at home through crypto and fintechs outside banking control.

Now that there is significant improvement, it means confidence is returning to the system. It is a good indication that the reforms are working. Only senseless and irredeemable haters will attribute this to suffering. People remit money home from all over the world. It has nothing to do with the high cost of living all over the world.
I remember those payments. Anytime I moved cash from my cloud to my dom, I will see 10k in my naira account. Another time, 12k. It was sweet. Only time I've received free money from Nigeria.
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by Growing(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09
If it doesn't reflect positively or at least improve the life situation of Nigerians, then the entire story is suspicious.
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by mindtricks: 5:41pm On Mar 09
seunmsg:

All one word.
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by KORLAR(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09
SalamRushdie:
How much did the govt pay Bloomberg for this sponsored article?

The same amount Obi and Atiku pay.
Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by sweetgala(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09
I think it's really people taking advantage of the ridiculously high rates. I know many people who just transferred large sums to Nigeria just because, k didn't number for times myself.

I expect these to decrease once the FX starts to drop

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke / Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos / Protest Against Electricity, Fuel Price Increment, Anti-People Policy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.