Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs (30898 Views)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me / Being A Mrs: Starting Out And How A Wallpaper Made Me Fall In Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by AntiChristian: 10:12am On Mar 09
Timoleon:
that one no know anything. You can be friends for ten years before marriage the marriage won't last a year. That you are compatible as friends does not mean you are compatible as husband and wife.

We've seen courtships that spans close to 10 years!

They still got married and it crashed within a year!

Some are just myopic!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by eleniyan2020: 10:13am On Mar 09
Toluwanise247:
That how marriages should be not that type in Islam that they will forcefully join people together in the name of religion. Northern should come and learn, you must be friend first be thinking of marrying her … not the one you lord yourself on her . Congratulations Mrs Julius
na rubbish you de talk...who de force marriage..

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Timoleon(m): 10:13am On Mar 09
happney65:
When she remembers all the dick's that have passed through

Water comot her eyes . grin grin cheesy

When I remember I remember water ruanaway my eyes o, away away water ruanway my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:13am On Mar 09
This marriage go last die

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Bonab: 10:13am On Mar 09
A woman is happy over her marital status and some people are complaining, if she's not happy now people will still blame her.

Congratulations to her and her hubby.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by drimzsmoke(m): 10:14am On Mar 09
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLnCs8HkTM?si=OF_v-vEQZV2tKRB9

Happy people, the wife is just the playful type, that's all!!!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by seguntijan(m): 10:14am On Mar 09
Toluwanise247:
That how marriages should be not that type in Islam that they will forcefully join people together in the name of religion. Northern should come and learn, you must be friend first be thinking of marrying her … not the one you lord yourself on her . Congratulations Mrs Julius
Don't show your stupidity publicly, marriage is an institution that should be taken serious and it transcends initial gragra. Go to the same court and request for their divorce cases and you will be wowed. FYI, marriage is part of what islam hold dear while divorce is very frowned on. Go and read marriage and divorce in islam then you'll appreciate life

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Makunahatata: 10:17am On Mar 09
Toluwanise247:
you don't have sense..
I will make sure your Muslim customers know the kind of religious bigot they are patronizing

Toks wears
https://m.facebook.com/p/TOK_wears247-100069685367672

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Nyanabo(m): 10:19am On Mar 09
Toluwanise247:

You sound unintelligent. Simply because you don't like the way a particular set of people do things, doesn't mean it's wrong and you're right.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Treasure17(m): 10:21am On Mar 09
Her 1 village people 0
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Evolutionism: 10:21am On Mar 09
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Nyanabo(m): 10:21am On Mar 09
Makunahatata:
you don't have sense..
I will make sure your Muslim customers know the kind of religious bigot they are patronizing

Toks wears

Busy body rest.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by bentenny(m): 10:21am On Mar 09
victorclean:
Her burden have been lifted and place on the shoulder of her man.

Who will lift my own burden. Where is my rich man ?. Can't wait ooo. Nigerian men self.
🙄🙄🙄
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Azazyel: 10:22am On Mar 09
She really loves the guy

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Makunahatata: 10:22am On Mar 09
Nyanabo:

Busy body rest.
busy body ,I mention u?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Evolutionism: 10:24am On Mar 09
Makunahatata:
you don't have sense..

Toks wears

Hehe problem everywhere😂
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by pode(m): 10:25am On Mar 09
Hope she knows what MRS Stands for
MATURED RESPONSIBLE SUBMISSION
Hope she's ready for this
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by OBA117(m): 10:26am On Mar 09

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by TinubuThief: 10:30am On Mar 09
victorclean:
Her burden have been lifted and place on the shoulder of her man.

Who will lift my own burden. Where is my rich man ?. Can't wait ooo. Nigerian men self.
You go wait tire evening newspaper

Who would like to marry a retired holosho with retired and dilapidated towtow

Tueh
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Omoluabi16(m): 10:33am On Mar 09
Man/husband is the ultimate prize!!! grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Oblitz(m): 10:37am On Mar 09
AntiChristian:
Make we pray for them!

Let them not be "Empty vessels making the most noise''.

More so, a lady has many tittles which can change in the blink of an eye!

Miss......Ms.......Mrs. unlike men...............Mr. always!

May our spouse not die early!

Aamin.

If they Japa now the lady with the ring becomes the king!

Even in Chess. Na Queen get power pass King
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by trumpcoat(m): 10:38am On Mar 09
Congratulations
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by myrates: 10:40am On Mar 09
Congratulations 🎊 to them,the guy is lucky,such ladies are fun to have as partners. I wish them the best in marriage.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by qtguru(m): 10:42am On Mar 09
Why not, see Fine bobo. Mehn I wish I was dark skinned sef angry, wishing them well

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by AfonjaEkiti: 10:47am On Mar 09
oluwaseyi0:

Those Muslims will come for you

You know Aisha was ___ years old when grin grin

Hahaha you bad gannn
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by SoNature(m): 10:47am On Mar 09
Malroux:
Marriage is the biggest achievement for women in this life.

Oga, the purpose of every Christian in life is to worship God, multiple and impact lives. If you are a Christian and your goals don't align with this, you need to check yourself.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by AfonjaEkiti: 10:47am On Mar 09
money121:

Next time if you didn't have anything to say learn how to keep quite,
Nobody can force you to married
The last time i checked all dis court wedding are arranging so don't looseguard
If you av anything with islam or northern keep it to urself
We don't care
Una go just open mouth on faceless forum and talk gbaaaooo

Mohammed raped a 9 years old child without marriage
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:48am On Mar 09
Ahsweh the thing sweet me. May be I should marry my fulani girl that thought me how to eat wanke and awara. Now that she she I've indoctrinated her into my culture, I'd have to talk to her and see.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Kukutenla: 10:48am On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You can never hear of divorce in Christian marriages. It doesn't exist. Even Pastor Oyakilome can attest to this.
People divorce for different reasons. That can't justify forced marriages like it obtains in the North
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Auki: 10:49am On Mar 09
Toluwanise247:

Force marriage is not allowed in Islam. However, people do take their culture and try to infuse them into Religion, including Muslims.

In both man and woman can initiate proposals. Parents need to be involved before any engagement and both have to agree to get married and dowry paid with witnesses.

Pre-Marital Sex is not allowed. You are not allowed to stay in seclusion without Muharram(sort of third person).

Likewise incase of divorce, both man and woman are very free to initiate the process of divorce (Detailed in the Quran). Justice and fairness to each of the party is to be observed.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by AfonjaEkiti: 10:49am On Mar 09
seguntijan:

Don't show your stupidity publicly, marriage is an institution that should be taken serious and it transcends initial gragra. Go to the same court and request for their divorce cases and you will be wowed. FYI, marriage is part of what islam hold dear while divorce is very frowned on. Go and read marriage and divorce in islam then you'll appreciate life

That religion breeds all shades of evil

Glory to Israel

Death to Mohammed
Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:51am On Mar 09
Timoleon:
that one no know anything. You can be friends for ten years before marriage the marriage won't last a year. That you are compatible as friends does not mean you are compatible as husband and wife.

Pessimist spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.