Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Do You Have Relatives That Wait For You To Like Their Photos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Relatives That Wait For You To Like Their Photos? (439 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / Lady Explains Why She Slept With Her Best Friends Dad After Their Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Relatives That Wait For You To Like Their Photos? by mamagee3(f): 5:57pm On Mar 09
Hi all, do you have any family members that / friends that want you to like their photos first before they like yours and how do you respond?
Re: Do You Have Relatives That Wait For You To Like Their Photos? by EEIA: 3:47pm On Mar 13
Hope you are still taking your medication?
Re: Do You Have Relatives That Wait For You To Like Their Photos? by MrCork: 3:52pm On Mar 13
EEIA:

If yor common sence is commmon, u will answer the questions (no oofencsece) angry
Re: Do You Have Relatives That Wait For You To Like Their Photos? by MrCork: 3:55pm On Mar 13
mamagee3:
Hi all, do you have any family members that / friends that want you to like their photos first before they like yours and how do you respond?

Best thing to do is like there picture even thou they are ugly...its called politics.
The good news thou,,u are lightskin & sadly 98% of this Nairaland broke church rat cannnot aford u...except a fine Londoner like me. Moi love lightskin women wit yansh!(no oofencsece) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Relatives That Wait For You To Like Their Photos? by 190: 3:57pm On Mar 13
EEIA:

ROTFL grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Have Relatives That Wait For You To Like Their Photos? by EEIA: 4:38pm On Mar 13
MrCork:

Best thing to do is like there picture even thou they are ugly...its called politics.
The good news thou,,u are lightskin & sadly 98% of this Nairaland broke church rat cannnot aford u...except a fine Londoner like me. Moi love lightskin women wit yansh!(no oofencsece) smiley
grin grin

DaddyCK aka LarryCork grin
Re: Do You Have Relatives That Wait For You To Like Their Photos? by MrCork: 6:49pm On Mar 13
mamagee3:

on a serrrrious note. can i take u for a date? do u like ice cream? smiley
Re: Do You Have Relatives That Wait For You To Like Their Photos? by finallybusy: 5:15pm On Mar 17
One of our special needs members. Eya.

(1) (Reply)

Supprise Your Galfriend In This Season Of Love / Unconditional Love: Fantasy Or Real? / "Valentine's Day"...the Ladies Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.