Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants (10148 Views)

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by themanderon: 11:23am On Mar 11
The rot in the Nigerian system stinks to the heavens. From the very top to he bottom is all nothing but rottenness.
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by erniok(m): 11:24am On Mar 11
TechCapon:
Even though I don't wish harm on anyone but any man who snitches on his brothers must pay angry
You simply contradicted yourself. Just say they'll pay and take a definite stand than speaking from both sides of the mouth.
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by MEGAWATCH: 11:32am On Mar 11
PortHarcourtcit:
This is bad, I can bet you that it was the CUSTOMS officers that sold out the informants to the smugglers... Obi needs to comment on this because he's now our commentator in CHIEF... grin grin grin

Hmmmmm!

Allow us to finish going through this shege in peace and maybe after that we will now learn some advantages and disadvantages of tribal nation building.
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by fxty: 11:33am On Mar 11
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by 9jaBloke: 11:43am On Mar 11
Well done Fisayo

If we have more people like you, Nigeria stands a chance of being great again.
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by gabbasin(m): 11:46am On Mar 11
These smugglers are dangerous and murderous as they don't spare any informant either perceived or real, I was in the same Ado Odo years back driving around town when I realized I was being trailed by guys on motorbike, seeing a bike trailing me create fear in me thinking I am being trailed by robbers, I had to drive back to the town center, then these guys flag me down and ask me of my mission, I told them I am in town to attend a party, so they asked me the name of the celebrant which I did as the celebrant is a well known person in the town, they now let me go because they realized I am an innocent stranger. When I narrate my encounter to my host, he told me that the part of the town I was heading to when they started trailing me is a smuggling hub and there's a river nearby which is a smuggling route, and being a strange face in a strange car, I was taken for an informant or a security official on mufti. My host had to advise to be cautious driving around the town as I was lucky not being harmed before being challenged by the guys on motorbike

2 Likes

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by membranus: 11:46am On Mar 11
TechCapon:
Even though I don't wish harm on anyone but any man who snitches on his brothers must pay angry
I'm very sure its the same customs that leaked their profiles to assassins. I remember during my ignorant days NEPA guys would paste their phone numbers so the public will report anyone bypassing meter. I reported one wicked woman in my street that year to NEPA and the drove to her house unannounced and confirmed that she truly bypassed meter and they cut off her light and went away with her wires. Can you believe that few days later the same wicked woman called my phone and told me she knows what I did and I should be ready o. Lol grin

How then did you escape your repercussion from snitching on the woman, and the threat?
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by faceland: 12:16pm On Mar 11
Summary of the report: "The informing resulted in the loss of billions, but their deaths were coincidental."
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by TableLeg(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11
Will they? No.

They are in bed together - customs and smugglers are fu....cking each other

Corrupt vagabonds.
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by Obierika(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11
TechCapon:
I'm very sure its the same customs that leaked their profiles to assassins. I remember during my ignorant days NEPA guys would paste their phone numbers so the public will report anyone bypassing meter. I reported one wicked woman in my street that year to NEPA and the drove to her house unannounced and confirmed that she truly bypassed meter and they cut off her light and went away with her wires. Can you believe that few days later the same wicked woman called my phone and told me she knows what I did and I should be ready o. Lol grin

Really?!
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by greypencils: 12:45pm On Mar 11
After some certain tribe will be calling Yoruba people cowards.

The list of Yoruba cowards include
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Tai Solarin
Gani Fawehinmi
MKO Abiola
Falz
Omoyele Sowore
George Iwilade (Afrika)
Lanre Adeleke (Legacy)
Mr Macaroni
Femi Falana
Our dear Fisayo Soyombo of FIJ

We have a long list of cowards. I am still waiting for an investigative journalist of their extraction to dare half the investigations Fisayo Soyombo have carried out. I am waiting for a student leader of their extraction to pay the supreme price that Iwilade paid.

I am Yoruba through and through. I am proud of what my Yoruba brothers and fathers have achieved and are achieving. That is why I will never allow any Yoruba slander. Let your tribe live and let others live. Every tribe has its merits and demerits. Every tribe has its good and bad people. No one is allowed to insult my tribe and go scot-free. We can co-exist in Nigeria but to have a form of superiority complex over the Yoruba people? You and all you call yours must be mad.
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by SALIMAN(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11
T what an irony
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by TechCapon(m): 1:50pm On Mar 11
membranus:

How then did you escape your repercussion from snitching on the woman, and the threat?
at first I denied but the evidence is too strong, NEPA guys snitched on me and gave her my number as evidence.. Then I threatened her back that I will her find her children and harm them too grin
I guess that scared her a bit and she left me alone cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by delishpot: 3:16pm On Mar 11
Informant...in this naija that we are, someone can still trust security agencies and be their informant? Unless they too were benefiting from being infirmants sha. If not, no normal person will bother about informing on such matters. I understand if say na some kind crime you dey inform on.

1 Like

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by BrighterSyde: 5:03pm On Mar 11
PortHarcourtcit:
This is bad, I can bet you that it was the CUSTOMS officers that sold out the informants to the smugglers... Obi needs to comment on this because he's now our commentator in CHIEF... grin grin grin

lol…which Obi? Is it the one that bought 400 SUVs for traditional rulers when he was governor but is here blaming fed govt for buying suvs for senators?

I believe our bullion van president who had bullion vans mistakenly driven to his house on the eve of election will handle this matter. Obi should just shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

29 Survivors Rescued From Capsized Boat In Okon / We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu / "Most Big Men Abandon Their Big Farm Because Of Kidnapping" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.