Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants (10112 Views)

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by References1: 10:48am On Mar 11
Good morning, @CustomsNG. Today, I thought to make excuses for you — that you haven’t investigated the recent murder of two anti-smuggling informants because you were oblivious of the tragedy.

So some more information to help you:

(i) The names of the slain informants are Owolabi Alaka and Shakiru Labeabo.

(ii) Both of them were shot to death.

(iii) Both of them were murdered in Ado-Odo.

(iv) One of them was shot in his car, just by a school, public enough to have ordinarily piqued your interest.

(v) And, finally, Customs officers have a reputation for receiving smuggling intel from informants, divulging it to smugglers, and using it to strike passage deals with smugglers.

These five points will definitely help you identify the killers if you really want to, or, well, if we’re all pretending until this point that you don’t already know.

Fisayo Soyombo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by Lavor234: 10:49am On Mar 11
Customs did not even fit it fit to investigate the death of their snitches...lol

6 Likes

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by Psalmistproject: 10:51am On Mar 11
Even police officers and soldiers killed in active duty sef no get hope talk more of informants.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by Racoon(m): 11:06am On Mar 11
The corruption in the Customs have killed the informants.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by Kingdavid579(m): 11:06am On Mar 11
Hm cry

To work as an informant for the Nigeria Security Agency is like signing up for your own demise—it's suicidal.

Similarly, being an informant for the Nigeria Customs is just another way to invite trouble.

Both institutions are highly corrupt.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by nocodechief: 11:06am On Mar 11
Quite strange. Their deaths need to be investigated.

Meanwhile if you need a professional website for your business today, get in touch with me through my siggy or fill out the form below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScK_JK75cOZSuT7H3lCxDSsJXP8Aa39yNEOMyiK2kPbMSJ4Mg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by BluntCrazeMan: 11:06am On Mar 11
Ok Ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:07am On Mar 11
This is bad, I can bet you that it was the CUSTOMS officers that sold out the informants to the smugglers... Obi needs to comment on this because he's now our commentator in CHIEF... grin grin grin

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by dibunotion(m): 11:07am On Mar 11
Hmmm
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by alexispaul(m): 11:07am On Mar 11
Hmmmm, it is well. I don’t think I can ever take up this kind of job

2 Likes

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by Bellotelli: 11:07am On Mar 11
Hmm
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by SeeWahala: 11:09am On Mar 11
Nothing will come out of this report undecided

The one that tilumbu set up a committee to look into the rot in the CBN was quietly disbanded after they had submitted their damning report to tilumbu alone and he found out that 95% of his croonies were responsible for the downtown of the economy.

Where is that report today? Imagine a committee set up by the president and given excess cash from tax payers purses to pursue their commitment yet no news of the outcome.

APC una well done cool

1 Like

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by Kornfusedman: 11:09am On Mar 11
Nothing to investigate here o

We call it "occupational hazards".

If that's the life they decided to live, they should be prepared when things go "south"

RIP whistle blowers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by HeadNigga: 11:09am On Mar 11
Why is this Soyombo guy being ignored?

Fellow countrymen let's stop being corrupt please. If the rest of who are still doing the right things join you in your corruption it will be a dog eat dog situation.

Let's retrace our steps.
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by 175(m): 11:09am On Mar 11
This guy is giving customs sleepless nights ooo

1 Like

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by Drone95(m): 11:10am On Mar 11
Rest soyombo, nothing will be done.
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by ManDemMaCall(m): 11:10am On Mar 11
Bumbo Clat, Babylon!
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by bigdammyj: 11:10am On Mar 11
Supported.
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by Barcalee: 11:10am On Mar 11
Valued placed on informants in this country is minus zero. Imagine giving vital info to customs or police and they still give the smugglers your profile😂😂😂😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by ProudNigerian01: 11:11am On Mar 11
Abeg remind them about IBD Bende too, since that video of him threatening that customs officer, govt just quiet.

Meanwhile,

Jesus Christ is the only way. Repent and turn to him today.

If you claim to know Him and you are still living in sins like fornication, lying, masturbation, sports betting, arrogance, unkindness, malice, unforgiveness etc. then you are as same as a ritualist or the worst sinner you can think of. NO SIN IS SMALL, SIN IS SIN.

Repent and redidicate yourself now!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by john1101(m): 11:12am On Mar 11
Psalmistproject:
Even police officers and soldiers killed in active duty sef no get hope talk more of informants.

LOL grin grin grin grin In a Country where children are kidnapped and everybody do as of nothing happen, This soyombo guy if he lose guard he too will join them snitches, Lol.

1 Like

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by EKONGKING: 11:13am On Mar 11
Ok
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by Lavor234: 11:14am On Mar 11
Barcalee:
Valued placed on informants in this country is minus zero. Imagine giving vital info to customs or police and they still give the smugglers your profile😂😂😂😂😂

The bible says the power of life is in the tongue, they had the practical, we learn from the theory

1 Like

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by sanya4good(m): 11:17am On Mar 11
Being an informant to Nigerian Customs and The Nigeria Police Force is as dangerous as climbing power transmission pole.

5 Likes

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by davillian(m): 11:18am On Mar 11
The price every snitch should pay...
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by TechCapon(m): 11:18am On Mar 11
Even though I don't wish harm on anyone but any man who snitches on his brothers must pay angry
I'm very sure its the same customs that leaked their profiles to assassins. I remember during my ignorant days NEPA guys would paste their phone numbers so the public will report anyone bypassing meter. I reported one wicked woman in my street that year to NEPA and the drove to her house unannounced and confirmed that she truly bypassed meter and they cut off her light and went away with her wires. Can you believe that few days later the same wicked woman called my phone and told me she knows what I did and I should be ready o. Lol grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by Kingdavid579(m): 11:19am On Mar 11
Barcalee:

Aswear, there should be no Job like Informant in Nigeria.

Small handshake with your Oga, him go tell them your family house address Infact give them your BVN and NIN Join

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by Artscollection: 11:20am On Mar 11
Those guys go don chop poison chalice tire
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by erniok(m): 11:21am On Mar 11
Racoon:
The corruption in the Customs have killed the informants.
You can say that again. Corruption fighting back. Someone must have linked them to him.

1 Like

Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by bassdow: 11:22am On Mar 11
i
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by bassdow: 11:22am On Mar 11
Re: Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants by bassdow: 11:23am On Mar 11
so make Customs investigate themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Youth Corper Confirmed Dead. / Ogun PDP: Kashamu, Adebutu Factions Reunite; Vow To Unseat APC In 2023 / Madam Jonathan And Her English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.