Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) (5654 Views)

Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. / Photo Of Obi Of Onitsha Taking A Picture Of The Construc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 12:50pm On Mar 13
Mtchew I think say na human being dey post reasonable. Mumu
Chinowuaturu:

The h.i.v lonely patients on the loose again
Chinoso Wilberforce dike
I thought you said, you are an atheist since you tested positive for h.i.v,
Why are you terrorizing people on nairaland? Do you want to infect them with your h.i.
You are calling people pig 🐷, meanwhile when your pictures was posted here on nairaland you keep on begging the mods to delete them ugly dude with 2 big nose, miserable head shape

Re: First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 12:52pm On Mar 13
Chinowuaturu:

Chinoso Wilberforce dike
So because the posted your h.i.v results here on nairaland,we should now run away from you abi?

Wilberforce and you are mad . Na your useless fada gave me wilberforce . You better strategize a new way because this one don cast mumu
Re: First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) by Chinowuaturu: 1:56pm On Mar 13
NwekereNdokl:

Wilberforce and you are mad . Na your useless fada gave me wilberforce . You better strategize a new way because this one don cast mumu

Chinoso dike
Are you not the one that added Wilberforce as your English name in a bid to hid your igala idoma Aboki name🤣😂😂🤣 did I force you?
Who is mad abeg? You that sleeps and wake up on nairaland always, going around seeking for peoples attention on this forum, please manage your h.i.v in peace and stop being a nuisance grin next time say chinoso dike is mad grin
Re: First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) by Godsonachebe: 1:58pm On Mar 13
Chinowuaturu:

Chinoso dike
Are you not the one that added Wilberforce as your English name in a bid to hid your igala idoma Aboki name🤣😂😂🤣 did I force you?
Who is mad abeg? You that sleeps and wake up on nairaland always, going around seeking for peoples attention on this forum, please manage your h.i.v in peace and stop being a nuisance grin next time say chinoso dike is mad grin

They guy wants to deny his English name
🤣😂
Re: First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) by Chinowuaturu: 2:00pm On Mar 13
Godsonachebe:

They guy wants to deny his English name
🤣😂

The first time, I saw those his ugly pictures here,
And he wrote Wilberforce as his English name, I come they wonder who dash monkey banana 🍌
😂🤣Who give the h.i.v Aboki such name🤣
Re: First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) by Godsonachebe: 2:01pm On Mar 13
Chinowuaturu:

The first time, I saw those his ugly pictures here,
And he wrote Wilberforce as his English name, I come they wonder who dash monkey banana 🍌
😂🤣Who give the h.i.v Aboki such name🤣

🤣😂No mind am
Re: First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 2:21pm On Mar 13
Mtchew Mumu feeling funky
Re: First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 2:23pm On Mar 13
Chinowuaturu:

Chinoso dike
Are you not the one that added Wilberforce as your English name in a bid to hid your igala idoma Aboki name did I force you?
Who is mad abeg? You that sleeps and wake up on nairaland always, going around seeking for peoples attention on this forum, please manage your h.i.v in peace and stop being a nuisance grin next time say chinoso dike is mad D

You and Chinoso dike wilberforce are mad. My happiness is you running around and crying without knowing who’s behind this handle. Please post those pictures of chinoso dike . Mumu man lol
Re: First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) by Chinowuaturu: 2:33pm On Mar 13
NwekereNdokl:

You and Chinoso dike wilberforce are mad. My happiness is you running around and crying without knowing who’s behind this handle. Please post those pictures of chinoso dike . Mumu man lol
Chinoso dike Wilberforce
You want me to keep posting your pictures
So can keep reporting it to the mods abi? grin grin
Go and treat your h.i.v and leave us alone Chino
47 years old lonely man, U don cast for nairaland
Re: First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 2:49pm On Mar 13
Why are mine even wasting my time with Mumu . Abeg go and drink garri poor man switch to your other moniker lol
Re: First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) by Chinowuaturu: 2:52pm On Mar 13
NwekereNdokl:
Why are mine even washing my time with Mumu . Abeg go and drink garri poor man lol
Chinoso dike the
Aboki man with h.i.v you can't even speak or type with correct English grin grin
Re: First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 2:54pm On Mar 13
Anambra1stSonTV:
Ongoing Shanahan University located in Trans-nkisi Onitsha, Anambra state being funded by Archdiocese of Onitsha

Biggest private university in igboland. Catholic and Anglican are the pioneers in Nigeria igboland and Onitsha is the headquarters of Catholic and Anglican in Anambra igboland. God bless

1 Like

Re: First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) by NwekereNdokl: 2:55pm On Mar 13
Anambra1stSonTV:

See it here the fourth teaching hospital, University of the Niger teaching hospital Iyi-Enu Ogidi, Anambra state

Quite impressive

1 Like

Re: First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) by wiseoneking: 3:00pm On Mar 13
NorthernAgender:
This boy again. Why are you always aggressive?
To make people like you that do not appreciate good things to be in deep pains. Always know that whosoever God has made king will remain on the top: that’s what Anambra state represents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat / Obj To Produce His Grand Son's New Album ( See Pix) / Sanusi Predicts Increase In Nigeria’s Poverty Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.