Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat (5635 Views)

Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest / There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume / I Give Up On My Agitation For A Fair Share For Minority Groups In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Obiagu1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2011
Former Benue State Governor and Senator, Senator George Akume (ACN, Benue) has received the backing of the leadership of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) to occupy the Minority Leader seat of the Senate, THEWILL can report.

The decision to enthrone Akume as leader of the ACN in the Senate was taken at a meeting on Monday night in Abuja with ACN National Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande, party leader Bola Tinubu and former Ogun State Governor, Chief Segun Osoba in attendance, a single source told THEWILL early Tuesday morning. The meeting was held at the Lagos State Lodge.

THEWILL gathered that the choice of Akume, who joined the party from the PDP about 6 months ago over ranking Senator Ganiyu Solomon is strategic as it would help the ACN gain inroads into Benue State and subsequently the entire north.

Though there are reports of opposition from some ACN federal legislators to the choice of Akume, THEWILL understands that the decision is final as the party leaders have already set their sights on the 2015 general elections, where the ACN intends to campaign vigourously for seats in the North, South South and South East.

Another source confirmed the choice of Akume but said, 'Ganiyu Solomon may emerge if Tunibu caves into pressure.'

Source
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Obiagu1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2011
Is this not a typical case of a.s.s licking?

Sacrificing the ambition of Yorubas to please the North just few days after Tinubu sold the birthright of Yorubas to the North?

Let me see if his strategy will work in 2015. If this fails, then the Yoruba will be plunged deeper into political irrelevance in Nigeria.

I'm starting my countdown already to 2015. cool
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by HighChief4(m): 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
Tinubu is getting it all wrong this time. How are we sure he is not even paid for all these favors he is doing the North cos dude is out to sell even Lagos for cowries.
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by aljharem3: 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2011
High_Chief:

Tinubu is getting it all wrong this time. How are we sure he is not even paid for all these favors he is doing the North cos dude is out to sell even Lagos for cowries.

i think tinubu needs to be arrested for all his loot, the north has not paid anyone

he has blind followers like eko ile and co

don't start blaming the north
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by EkoIle1: 12:32am On Jun 09, 2011
Another bold move,

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

God Bless the ACN.
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by aljharem3: 12:33am On Jun 09, 2011
Eko Ile:

Another bold move,

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

God Bless the ACN.

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin really
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Katsumoto: 12:58am On Jun 09, 2011
Obiagu1:

Sacrificing the ambition of Yorubas to please the North just few days after Tinubu sold the birthright of Yorubas to the North?

Let me see if his strategy will work in 2015. If this fails, then the Yoruba will be plunged deeper into political irrelevance in Nigeria.

Your deep seated hatred will not allow you to see a good move. When ACN was largely a SW party, you complained. Now ACN is trying to build bridges, you are still complaining. What is it that some of you are always complaining?
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Obiagu1(m): 1:19am On Jun 09, 2011
Katsumoto:

Your deep seated hatred will not allow you to see a good move. When ACN was largely a SW party, you complained. Now ACN is trying to build bridges, you are still complaining. What is it that some of you are always complaining?

Correction, I don't have any hatred for anyone.
I completely comprehend the moves, like I said, I'll see if the strategy will work in 2015 showing I understood him well.

The problem now is, why Akume, someone that just joined the ACN 6 months ago? If the SW will sacrifice the minority position, why not chose someone from the SS or SE because it will be easier for ACN to take root in the South than it will in North.
Right or wrong? This is politics and I'll say it's a very wrong calculation by Tinubu.
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Katsumoto: 1:40am On Jun 09, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Didn't you write the post below?

Obiagu1:

How can the position of speaker or any electable position for that matter be the birthright of the Yoruba or any othe ethnic group? Secondly, if ACN had voted for Yoruba PDP candidate, most of you would have been shouting tribalism. ACN is a different party to PDP and it should conduct itself in the best interests of its constituents. There are far more important things for ACN and the SW than the position of speaker. Bankole being speaker brought nothing but disgrace to his home.

Like I said, your comments are fuelled by nothing more than hatred; perhaps, you are envious as your part of Nigeria is still controlled by the Pirates Deceiving Party. If the rest of PDP controlled Nigeria likes, they can elect all officials from the same geopolitical zone; it doesn't add or remove anything from the SW. The administrators in the SW will be judged on their performance.

Let ACN and the SW worry about its own issues and strategy; I suggest you worry about yours.
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Obiagu1(m): 2:01am On Jun 09, 2011
Katsumoto:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Didn't you write the post below?

How can the position of speaker or any electable position for that matter be the birthright of the Yoruba or any othe ethnic group? Secondly, if ACN had voted for Yoruba PDP candidate, most of you would have been shouting tribalism. ACN is a different party to PDP and it should conduct itself in the best interests of its constituents. There are far more important things for ACN and the SW than the position of speaker. Bankole being speaker brought nothing but disgrace to his home.

Like I said, your comments are fuelled by nothing more than hatred; perhaps, you are envious as your part of Nigeria is still controlled by the Pirates Deceiving Party. If the rest of PDP controlled Nigeria likes, they can elect all officials from the same geopolitical zone; it doesn't add or remove anything from the SW. The administrators in the SW will be judged on their performance.

Let ACN and the SW worry about its own issues and strategy; I suggest you worry about yours.

Don't get it all wrong. It's a Yoruba bashing week.

As for the House Speaker, what's wrong voting for someone her party had already chosen?
The truth is that ACN voted against her because they were more interested in seeing a complete demise of PDP in the SW and they didn't do it in the interest of SWners. Fact!
So I was right by saying Tinubu sold Yoruba birthright (they've been given the position) to the Northerners.

I'm never against PDP in the East so the issue of envy shouldn't come in. PDP has always had its root in the SE and won't go away because most top people in the region are in PDP, but there should be a balance between PDP and APGA in the East and not just one party like it is in the SW. So you should be the one more worried about what will be in 10 yrs time in the SW when there is no competition for positions.

Back to the topic, it's still a complete miscalculation by Tinubu to give Akume that position neglecting other Southerners.
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by aljharem3: 2:03am On Jun 09, 2011
Obiagu1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wahala dey for this nl

obiagu1 businessman, u too shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Obiagu1(m): 2:09am On Jun 09, 2011
alj_harem:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wahala dey for this nl

obiagu1 businessman, u too shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes ooo! There's an opening for the bashing. cool

You have to make those nasty tribalist feel sad once in while. Though they will pretend and try to spin their way out of it, inside them, it hurts.
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by aljharem3: 2:16am On Jun 09, 2011
Obiagu1:

You have to make those nasty tribalist feel sad once in while. Though they will pretend and try to spin their way out of it, inside them, it hurts.

to be honest i actually do agree with this, i mean all this days its been igbo, why not yoruba for a change undecided

at least that why before they bash igbo, they would think on how it feels grin grin grin

but please respect katsmoto, he is a hourable character and so are you cool
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Katsumoto: 2:27am On Jun 09, 2011
Obiagu1:

As for the House Speaker, what's wrong voting for someone her party had already chosen?
The truth is that ACN voted against her because they were more interested in seeing a complete demise of PDP in the SW and they didn't do it in the interest of SWners. Fact!
So I was right by saying Tinubu sold Yoruba birthright (they've been given the position) to the Northerners.

I'm never against PDP in the East so the issue of envy shouldn't come in. PDP has always had its root in the SE and won't go away because most top people in the region are in PDP, but there should be a balance between PDP and APGA in the East and not just one party like it is in the SW. So you should be the one more worried about what will be in 10 yrs time in the SW when there is no competition for positions.

Back to the topic, it's still a complete miscalculation by Tinubu to give Akume that position neglecting other Southerners.

There is nothing wrong in voting for a candidate chosen by her party but ACN is not in politics to agree with decisions made by PDP. Similarly, the manner in which most SWers voted against PDP, its not just ACN hierarchy that wants PDP out of the SW. Again, why are you worried about whats going on in the SW? Afterall, its evident from your phrase, 'yoruba bashing week' that you are more concerned about other matters than just a minor case of minority senate leader. Lastly, was it not a calculation of PDP not to cede the position of senate president or speaker to the SE considering the way it voted for PDP?

Instead of worrying about being cheated out of positions you fought for, you are worrying about the SW losing positions it doesn't want. You are funny. After the senate president and speaker positions were not ceded to the SE, many threads (in excess of 200) were opened by Igbo sons, crying about being over-looked. 'we should not have voted for GEJ', 'we have been duped', 'we must align behind APGA in 2015', 'PDP must be kicked out of the SE' were some of the phrases being bandied about by your crying brothers.

Obiagu1:

You actually think that anyone is going to feel sad because you opened a thread or because you stated some words?
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Desola(f): 2:39am On Jun 09, 2011
Hahahaha, some people just don't get it and they never will.

I applaud this very tactical move by ACN. This is what politics should be about.

ACN need not bother about the SW because they have put the SW in the hands of capable leaders. Now, they are aware that in order to prepare for 2015, the right move is to start canvassing in the north and the most viable seat now is the NC. This is very calculative and how politics should be played. No one said politics was a beautiful game, now, did they?

I like how the ACN is boycotting SE in their quest because they know that the SE vote and their sheer hatred for anything AWO would not even let them consider voting for them. They are however going for the soft landing in the North Central and are trying to make an in road into the NW by voting Tambuwal in the recent speakership position.

Anyone who thinks that the ACN voting a northerner into speaker leadership is suicidal for Yorubas knows nothing about politics. Why should the ACN risk puting the SW back in the hands of the PDP by voting Tawakalitu when they can gain more grounds by sowing discord within the PDP and put their house in disarray?

A
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by olaolabiy: 2:41am On Jun 09, 2011
Desola:

I applaud this very tactical move by ACN. This is what politics should be about.

ACN need not bother about the SW because they have put the SW in the hands of capable leaders. Now, they are aware that in order to prepare for 2015, the right move is to start canvassing in the north and the most viable seat now is the NC. This is very calculative and how politics should be played. No one said politics was a beautiful game, now, did they?

I like how the ACN is boycotting SE in their quest because they know that the SE vote and their sheer hatred for anything AWO would not even let them consider voting for them. They are however going for the soft landing in the North Central and are trying to make an in road into the NW by voting Tambuwal in the recent speakership position.

Anyone who thinks that the ACN voting a northerner into speaker leadership knows nothing about politics. Why should the ACN risk puting the SW back in the hands of the PDP by voting Tawakalitu when they can gain more grounds by sowing discord within the PDP and put their house in disarray?

A

wink wink cheesy

Deso Mama. Iya ni yen o.

E k'aabo.

O l'enu bi pon pon pon poooo smiley
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Desola(f): 2:52am On Jun 09, 2011
PDP's greatest demise came when the SW not only voted ACN into governorship positions but when they gave landslide votes to the ACN to represent them in policy and decision making.

ACN is systematically destroying the PDP and they do say that "a house divided itself will never stand". The PDP will of course be plotting the downfall of Tambuwal and when he is removed, some northerners would deem it not only as an attack on Tambuwal but a way for the SS president to marginalise them. The psyche of the northerners would start to shift away from the PDP and the NW would become a marginal seat which either CPC or ACN could claim.
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Katsumoto: 2:56am On Jun 09, 2011
Desola:

Anyone who thinks that the ACN voting a northerner into speaker leadership is suicidal for Yorubas knows nothing about politics. Why should the ACN risk puting the SW back in the hands of the PDP by voting Tawakalitu when they can gain more grounds by sowing discord within the PDP and put their house in disarray?

Desola:

PDP's greatest demise came when the SW not only voted ACN into governorship positions but when they gave landslide votes to the ACN to represent them in policy and decision making.

ACN is systematically destroying the PDP and they do say that "a house divided itself will never stand". The PDP will of course be plotting the downfall of Tambuwal and when he is removed, some northerners would deem it not only as an attack on Tambuwal but a way for the SS president to marginalise them. The psyche of the northerners would start to shift away from the PDP and the NW would become a marginal seat which either CPC or ACN could claim.

Obiaju

I hope you are taking notes. grin grin grin Nigerian politics 104
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 09, 2011
Obiagu1:

Yes ooo! There's an opening for the bashing.  cool

And you're doing so by showcasing your lack of politics?

Even a woman like Desola is embarrassing you. What a shame.

ACN supported a Northerner because like we've been saying for weeks past, we do not want a SW PDP speaker, and one that is especially close to OBJ. A support for the Northerners today, a Northerner's support for the SW tomorrow, as it has always been.

It's not surprising that the Ndigbo lacks the nature of politics, that's why you people have been posting crap all week. Let me tell you, if it was the SW that gave GEJ those magic numbers, the SW would have gotten more than the speakers.

Take a notice on Tinubu's frequent visits to GEJ and what happens afterwards. The man knows politics, he knows why he supported a Northerner and not a SW'ner or SE'ner for the position.

OBJ was laughing and is no more laughing, you guys will simply end up like OBJ. But unlike OBJ, atleast he knew the rules of politics.

As for alj harem, you have a problem. Been viewing, no time to post. You need to stay consistent because it seems like you're one confused fellow. What's your grouse with Tinubu? Are you okay?
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Desola(f): 3:24am On Jun 09, 2011
Ileke-Idi,

ma je n binu si e o. Desola is my name, not Dashola o, angry

grin
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 09, 2011
LOL Jor maa binu simi jare. Mo ti modify e cheesy

Was typing in a hurry (if that's enough excuse.)
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by aljharem3: 3:28am On Jun 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

As for alj harem, you have a problem. Been viewing, no time to post. You need to stay consistent because it seems like you're one confused fellow. What's your grouse with Tinubu? Are you okay?

TINUBU is a theif the sooner u accept it the better, lets not sugar coat anything./.,., Listen to Obiagu1

how is my baby kiss kiss kiss

Desola:

Ileke-Idi,

ma je n binu si e o. Desola is my name, not Dashola o,  angry

grin
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

desola no be u we dey follow yan, this ur ako too much jor

come make we collabo wink
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Desola(f): 3:30am On Jun 09, 2011
I wouldn't worry about those taking panadol for our alleged headache. Let the dead bury their dead o.

What we need to understand is that some are very fearful of Tinubu because they don't know his next move. Tinubu is the rascal the SW absolutely needs right now and the man is too calculating to make stupid moves.

He is mysterious; an enigma. When you enemies can't fathom your next move, they scamper around looking for answers and that is what those people are doing now. Check out my signature below, it's been there fore some time now.

Tinubu, right now, is our lovable rogue. He is able to bite the bullet and not pander to the will of the centre for peanuts. He drives a hard deal and regardless of his supposed rascality, he is an absolutely necessary evil. HE IS OUR EVIL!

The man just dey pull bird from pocket and una dey ask wether na red or na blue. Make una open una eyes na, una go see somtin.
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by DisGuy: 3:31am On Jun 09, 2011
Obiagu1:

Correction, I don't have any hatred for anyone.
I completely comprehend the moves, like I said, I'll see if the strategy will work in 2015 showing I understood him well.

The problem now is, why Akume, someone that just joined the ACN 6 months ago? If the SW will sacrifice the minority position, why not chose someone from the SS or SE because it will be easier for ACN to take root in the South than it will in North.
Right or wrong? This is politics and I'll say it's a very wrong calculation by Tinubu.

E dey pain you?

Why are the SE/SS soo bothered about SW not vying for positions in the house? You scared of dropping the Aboki soap as usual?
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 09, 2011
alj_harem:

TINUBU is a theif the sooner u accept it the better, lets not sugar coat anything./.,., Listen to Obiagu1

how is my baby kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

desola no be u we dey follow yan, this your ako too much jor

come make we collabo wink

Who is denying he's a thief?

Which Nigerian politician is not a thief, by money and by words? Even your president is a bloody thief.

Which one of your northerners have not stolen? Why arent you on Yerima's balls like you are on Tinubu's? What scares you ppl so much Tinubu? Is it the political might or the Yoruba swagger?

Your politicians in the North are living large with their loot, while Aljaimiris flow in millions. Atleast Tinubu is investing with his loot.

If there's inner demons you all want to deal with, deal with them in the vicinity of your own bedroom. Tinubu is not Jesus.
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Desola(f): 3:37am On Jun 09, 2011
They are wondering, "could this be the SW's messiah?" If the Southwest develops; if it works, it is going to show up our region sad "what is their next move? These people are cleverer than us o. We can't beat them so let's pull them down.

So they didn't get the speakership, yet they are not crying, they are not lamenting everywhere. How are they dealing with not being in the mainstream? Do they have a joker that we don't know about? Lol,

Yorubas would say: "Eni ti ti e ti baje, t'o n weni kunra".
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by EkoIle1: 3:38am On Jun 09, 2011
Obiagu1:

See mindlessness and absurdity

So, in your backward world, the ACN and the people of the SW should cater to and create opportunities for the same crooked and incompetent people they just got rid of?

You people make me feel sorry for Nigerian sometimes
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by aljharem3: 3:42am On Jun 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Who is denying he's a thief?

Which Nigerian politician is not a thief, by money and by words? Even your president is a bloody thief.

Which one of your northerners have not stolen? Why arent you on Yerima's balls like you are on Tinubu's? What scares you ppl so much Tinubu? Is it the political might or the Yoruba swagger?

Your politicians in the North are living large with their loot, while Aljaimiris flow in millions. Atleast Tinubu is investing with his loot.

If there's inner demons you all want to deal with, deal with them  in the vicinity of your own bedroom. Tinubu is not Jesus.

ileke-idi this has nothing to do with the north, it is SW for now, when it time for the north i would hear u

every politician is a theif and that is a known fact but you or anyone trying to justify him stealing just because he his creating the job (the jobs he did not create while in office or tell fashola to do) is a fraud

so u are here tell us that tinubu is creating jobs

where does the revenue go(his companies)

is it to tinubu's account

or to lagos state government

or may be like awo did to (egbe omo oduadua account) which was controled by afenefere and the yoruba nation not just awo

lets be honest with ourselves for once tinubu is not doing anything for any SW but himself and his family

why is he putting his family in every SW position, can that be justified as well

why is remi ruling can u justify that

why is sade ruling

remi's elder sister too

son- in law

2 of his cousins

, on and on

be reall ileke idi be real
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Desola(f): 3:49am On Jun 09, 2011
alh harem,

With regard to Tinubu, i'll leave you with this statement:

Yoruba never forgets. We say: "Oba to je, ti ilu toro, oruko o ni pare - eyi to je ti ilu daru na nko, oruko e o ni pare". The same Yoruba also say: "Oruko rere, o san ju wura ati fadaka lo" grin

Go and get a decoder o, I no fit help you. grin
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by aljharem3: 3:54am On Jun 09, 2011
Desola:

alh harem,

With regard to Tinubu, i'll leave you with this statement:

Yoruba never forgets. We say: "Oba to je, ti ilu toro, oruko o ni pare - eyi to je ti ilu daru na nko, oruko e o ni pare". The same Yoruba also say: "Oruko rere, o san ju wura ati fadaka lo" grin

Go and get a decoder o, I no fit help you. grin

how do u expect me to read that

what are u trying to say in that part (in english pls)
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 09, 2011
alj_harem:

ileke-idi this has nothing to do with the north, it is SW for now, when it time for the north i would hear u

every politician is a theif and that is a known fact but you or anyone trying to justify him stealing just because he his creating the job (the jobs he did not create while in office or tell fashola to do) is a fraud

so u are here tell us that tinubu is creating jobs

where does the revenue go(his companies)

is it to tinubu's account

or to lagos state government

or may be like awo did to (egbe omo oduadua account) which was controled by afenefere and the yoruba nation not just awo

lets be honest with ourselves for once tinubu is not doing anything for any SW but himself and his family

why is he putting his family in every SW position, can that be justified as well

why is remi ruling can u justify that

why is sade ruling

remi's elder sister too

son- in law

2 of his cousins

,  on and on

be reall ileke idi be real

Who is justifying anything. Abi you dey vex?

Why are you on Tinubu's ballz? Or are you just joining the soon-to-be-broken-down bandwagon going on on NL? Why is it that during and after the election is when you people decided to order a bandwagon and started hating on Tinubu? Did his show of politic strength scare you?

Where does his revenue go? Let me tell you something, you know that airline he recently started, it could feed almost 8000, even more, of those almijiris begging on the street.

The point of starting those companies is for the owner to make his own revenue and for ordinary citizens such as yourself to get a job.

We've agreed that Tinubu is a thief. Se o ti pari? Is that it?

You're even lucky he's not "saving" his money in Switzerland or Dubai like so many of the other thieves.
Re: Senate: ACN Back Akume For Minority Leader Seat by BABE3: 4:01am On Jun 09, 2011
alj_harem:

how do u expect me to read that

what are u trying to say in that part (in english pls)

I'll be glad to help, if you don't mind. smiley If you mind, don't bother reading any further.

"No matter how the reign of a king is (good or bad), the/his people will not forget him for generations to come."
"Good name is better than riches."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad / Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival / Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.