Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times (20323 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Has Started Again See What He Posted Today(pix) / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by press9jatv: 12:49pm On Mar 12
LagosFirstSon:

You mean an Ex-convict?
hmm 🤔 not think he’s a ex convict
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by LagosFirstSon: 12:57pm On Mar 12
press9jatv:
hmm 🤔 not think he’s a ex convict
Someone sentenced to jail for years by court, served his jail term is an Ex-convict.

Adeyonka grandson has served out his jail term so that makes him an Ex-convict
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Pristine664: 12:59pm On Mar 12
YouAreNobody:

Hahahahahaha....my boy, the few SW states are not "the rest of Nigeria".
If for anything, everybody now knows how hypocritical and backstabbing you people are known for.
It'll take a miracle (of the type tinubu did with inec) for tinubu to win next election

Lol it is the hope that kills. 😂

The same expectations that you guys had prior to 2023 election that made you all run mad after the results came out. Some of you are still in psychiatric home till date.

Tinubu is your president till 2031. The only thing that can stop Tinubu in 2027 is death.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Terrahawk: 1:03pm On Mar 12
New flag for Yoruba land, designed by me. God bless

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by SoNature(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12
ElSudani:

Many were scared enough to relentlessly report him to the police while at the same time holding Nnamdi Kanu as their hero.
I doubt if any ipobidient can stop him from coming to Nigeria.

Nobody will stop him. Egg him on to come down to Nigeria, form a rebellious group and start killing the Igbos and Fulanis in their numbers. That's when he will earn our attention in Nigeria. Real men don't talk too much; they match their words with actions.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by toprealman: 1:05pm On Mar 12
kettykin:
I hope he is remorseful and has changed
They codedly messed him up for life! Beating your war drums when nobody is even interested is lunacy! He will be back, I’m sure they kept his prison uniform.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by dettolgel: 1:05pm On Mar 12
WizardOfNG:

You don’t get my point and it is because you are Igbo and this considers my utterances as belittling of Igbos.

No so at all. Yes the rich unite and thrive together regardless of ethnicity and religious differences. That is a common reality worldwide which o Igbos cannot be excluded from.

My point is that the Igbos, as an ethnic group, have sabotaged themselves again and again with irrational, hateful and emotional actions that have cumulatively damaged them in the eyes of others who today view the ethnicity a laughing stock despite it being one of the four major ethnic groups, by population, of Nigeria.

How, for example, can anyone take seriously an ethnic in one region of Nigeria been controlled and manipulated by a scantily educated and failed fraudster from the UK. I.e Kanu, to the extent they all followed him to parrot the inanity that Buhari is dead and replaced by a Jubrin from Sudan?

Bro, that is asinine and childish stuff. There are a million similar example, from the way Igbos play politics of hatred always to their famous anti-outsider discrimination in the SE, that leaves many with no doubt the Igbos are generally not a rational, balanced, reasonable and pragmatically progressive people.

I don’t expect you or other Igbos to see the point because that incapacity is another character flaw that damn you lot as highly flawed. I.e a total inability to introspection sincerely, identify personal flaws/problems and correct them.

Of course I don't see your point if you are full of words without any concrete example to back it up.At least when I pointed out the mistake in your assertions I gave a concrete example.

But I will stick to the heart of the matter:

At a time blacks in America were treated as second class citizens and there was evidence. It was stated "only for whites" or "no black allowed".

When the German treated the jew as second class citizens it was there for everyone to see.

I am yet to see any activity or law on federal level that says Hausa/Yoruba only or Igbos not allowed?

Even in the said market were Igbo people are crying that iyaloja is fleecing them. I am yet to see anyone of the Igbo traders come up with evidence that those levies are only paid by Igbo traders and that every other tribe were excluded from paying it.

When the president made effort to talk dangote and co into reducing the price of cement. I never saw a communique that said that those reduction should be implemented elsewhere except SE.

I don't know you but I have had my fair share of seeing the world. I have never been asked anywhere while crossing an international border if I was Igbo or not. Or during my numerous visits in and out of Naija.

Today we read news of Dubai not including Nigeria in their new visa policy. I didn't read in the news where it was stated that "Yoruba/Hausa or any tribe in Nigeria was excluded"

If you have international passport take a look at the data page and I am sure you will only find "place of birth" and not tribe.

Yes, you are bashing those guys as much as they bash you. But for your own sake I hope you don't believe the nonsense that has been sold to you by politicians to win election? If you read your post very well you will find out you are as guilty as those you are trying to call out.

As long as you are poor your rights and the value of your wellbeing in Nigeria is not different from that of any random poor fellow anywhere in Nigeria. Unless you become rich and influential then we can class you amongst the number one citizens otherwise you are just like every other random Okoro or Ahmed or Okon or Esen living in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by unavailablecity: 1:07pm On Mar 12
Welcome back hero, dem mama husband

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Bookhub: 1:07pm On Mar 12
Terrahawk:
you still add NIGERIA colour
yoruba too love NIGERIA.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Pristine664: 1:08pm On Mar 12
ribbit:
I wish I can like this post 10000 times.

Same here.

Unfortunately Seun and his Igbo mods deleted thatful post truth because they prefer only the toxic one against the Yorubas on their platform.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by danzaki63: 1:22pm On Mar 12
Next time it wont be for 4 years only. mark my words.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Benrosaria(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12
seunmsg:

The Yoruba Times

His crime please
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by cocolacec(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12
LagosFirstSon:

Someone sentenced to jail for years by court, served his jail term is an Ex-convict.

Adeyonka grandson has served out his jail term so that makes him an Ex-convict
He will pardoned to become the Nigeria's President after Tinubu like Obasanjo.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by StOla: 1:31pm On Mar 12
Pristine664:

Same here.

Unfortunately Seun and his Igbo mods deleted thatful post truth because they prefer only the toxic one against the Yorubas on their platform.

Don't mind them. I see that my post was deleted, but we will not surrender in highlighting the double standards of those clansmen who cry as victims to the UN or US or FIFA, while they are the ones who are the aggressors.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by koladebrainiac(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12
seunmsg:
We thank Olodumare for bringing him out alive. Welcome back hero. We shall never forget your sacrifice for the emancipation of Yoruba race. The reawakening you started is gradually spreading like wildfire all over Yoruba land.
i know his face what did he do?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Chucks13: 1:52pm On Mar 12
santaclaws:

Double standards, don't mind them...

Their hero Nnamdi Kanu was telling Igbos to boycott Yoruba churches, burn the airports, yet they are the non-tribalists.... Yeye dey smell.

I understand you bro don't generalised as igbo just say Kanu followers because I came from that background but I'm never and will never be Kanu, Ekpa and obi fan never I can't be that stupid to think bullying, insults, harrasemrnt, intimidation, ipobism, unknown gunmen, burning down Nigeria, burning down my own village, killing my own kinsmen, tribalism and hatred is the way to voice my agitation sorry I'm not that stupid bro.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by pappilo(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12
seunmsg:
We thank Olodumare for bringing him out alive. Welcome back hero. We shall never forget your sacrifice for the emancipation of Yoruba race. The reawakening you started is gradually spreading like wildfire all over Yoruba land.

Which yeye sacrifice. He wasted 2 years of his life just like Sunday did. Imagine serving prison sentences in England and Benin Republic to liberate people in Yorubaland. Laughable!

As much as I hate Cownu, he is better than both these fools in this regard
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by santaclaws: 1:56pm On Mar 12
Chucks13:

I understand you bro don't generalised as igbo just say Kanu followers because I came from that background but I'm never and will never be Kanu, Ekpa and obi fan never I can't be that stupid to think bullying, insults, harrasemrnt, intimidation, ipobism, unknown gunmen, burning down Nigeria, burning down my own village, killing my own kinsmen, tribalism and hatred is the way to voice my agitation sorry I'm not that stupid bro.

God bless you Chucks, I hope more Igbos are as forward-thinking as you. This is the FIRST TIME, an Igbo person would quote me online and say they don't believe in such things, most would say they support it and insult you, which in turn, brings out the worst in others, before you know, we start insulting each other's tribe.

I appreciate your comment and I'll also adjust henceforth. 🙏🏽

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by emonis88: 1:58pm On Mar 12
seunmsg:
God!!! So u also condone n support such behavior n language? Now I agree with those who say Nairaland is tribalized , this man who was advocating for d killing of Igbos in all parts of d south west. What of if the north start advocating for the killing of Yorubas , how il u feel? This extremely low n absurd , that u of all should write such . So only Yorubas should be on Nairaland? Is that what u r insinuating?

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Chucks13: 2:01pm On Mar 12
santaclaws:

God bless you Chucks, I hope more Igbos are as forward-thinking as you. This is the FIRST TIME, an Igbo person would quote me online and say they don't believe in such things, most would say they support it and insult you, which in turn, brings out the worst in others, before you know, we start insulting each other's tribe.

I appreciate your comment and I'll also adjust henceforth. 🙏🏽

God bless you too comrade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Kapeter(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12
esnbrutality:
Stop crying. It's obvious that you have been subdued by the IGBOs and superior intellect. You need a worthless Noisemaker to ginger you? Let him come to NIGERIA to rant. Then we access his ruggedity.

Just imagine conheads hailing a worthless fellow CONEHEAD as a hero

If he come to that Nigeria, Wetin go happen. Dis one think say na namadi kunu hun Dey follow talk.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Finesse247: 2:08pm On Mar 12
First advocate Of Tinubu presidency. So bigot and thought Fulani will not allow Tinubu enter.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by WizardOfNG: 2:11pm On Mar 12
SoNature:

Nobody will stop him. Egg him on to come down to Nigeria, form a rebellious group and start killing the Igbos and Fulanis in their numbers. That's when he will earn our attention in Nigeria. Real men don't talk too much; they match their words with actions.

lol. Adeyinka Grandson is no crazed killer or deranged megalomaniac like your Kanu, Ekpa etal.

It is 100% sure he will quickly become persona non grata if he tries to incite the peaceful and progressive Yorubas to murder, Mayhem, cannibalism and self-destructive empty rebellion as Kanu, Ekpa etal have succeeded doing in Igboland.

His message, popular with many fed up Yorubas currently to include our elected leaders, is that Igbos and Fulanis are cumulatively a net problem, rather than asset, to SW Nigeria. I.e Yoruba land.

Noteworthy he has no Beef with other Nigerian ethnic groups aside the Igbos and Fulanis.

His message will resonate well in Yoruba land of today where Fulanis are an expansionist menace, using violence and terror to destroy lives and livelihood, while Igbos too are also expansionist nuisances who desperately want to use capture of political and administrative offices across the SW in furtherance of their covetous agenda.

Trust me, it is Obasa, speaker of Lagos state legislative house, who will personally welcome Grandson to Nigeria at MMIA.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by jessylaurel(f): 2:25pm On Mar 12
seunmsg:

The Yoruba Times

He should have remained there all these wannabe freedom fighters 😒
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by CrossRhodes: 2:31pm On Mar 12
Freak0:
This guy will give some people high BP soon. I hope it won't lead to something bad
If he will be allowed to stay in UK, he won't continue in his bigotry again...if he is deported he will join ronu and Ponu gang for full blown bigotry.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by CrossRhodes: 2:34pm On Mar 12
Terrahawk:
grin tongue
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by WizardOfNG: 2:49pm On Mar 12
Kapeter:
If he come to that Nigeria, Wetin go happen. Dis one think say na namadi kunu hun Dey follow talk.

lol. When someone uses Igbo and “superior intellect” in one sentence then you know you’re talking to an individual who is ‘high’ as a Kite.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by YouAreNobody: 2:53pm On Mar 12
Pristine664:

Lol it is the hope that kills. 😂

The same expectations that you guys had prior to 2023 election that made you all run mad after the results came out. Some of you are still in psychiatric home till date.

Tinubu is your president till 2031. The only thing that can stop Tinubu in 2027 is death.

Wetin concern me wit una nonsense. If una like, keep voting useless leaders till 2500. Compare your country with other African countries in your league and tell me if you're doing yourselves any good.
The funny thing is, if you're asked to vote tinubu for president of Yorubaland you'll never do that whereas there are other better Yoruba men. That shows your hypocrisy
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by YouAreNobody: 2:54pm On Mar 12
WizardOfNG:

lol. When someone uses Igbo and “superior intellect” in one sentence then you know you’re talking to an individual who is ‘high’ as a Kite.
When someone uses Yoruba and “common sense” in one sentence then you know you’re talking to an individual who is ‘high’ as a Kite.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Josephkabila12: 3:08pm On Mar 12
Bookhub:
they should silence the terrorist asap.
go silent him nah buffoon
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Josephkabila12: 3:10pm On Mar 12
Welcome back fearless warrior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate To Block ‘outsiders’ From Heading Customs / Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State / Melaye Thanks Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki For N21 Billion Road Construction In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.