Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) (22251 Views)

Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course / Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Fiscus105(m): 10:53am On Mar 13
Emu4life:

Israel that is the Headquarters of Homosexuality and Alcoholism is the Christian God's Home. No wonder the Pope also approved Gayism and Lesbianism in Church.
It is Finished.

Ooooooh, Meccah is Allah god's home! Don't know your God gods is a physical being,in which his abode is in a particular country rather than heaven, no wonder you are being compelled to serve him like physical being rather than spiritual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by deolumike(m): 10:55am On Mar 13
Good man cool cool smiley
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by EEIA: 10:55am On Mar 13
AllenSpencer:

Fvck you!
Israel will leave no stone unturned grin

pain sometimes affect the bone marrow.

be sure to manage it gracefully grin

4 Likes

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Emu4life(m): 10:55am On Mar 13
tctrills:

People should be free to choose Satan or Christ or Mohamed. We shouldn't force everyone to be born again or to be Muslims.
Rules and Regulations is what make institutions. It's what differentiate Humans from animals.
This is wokism and not Freedom.
People definitely have rights to choose religion but they have no right to spread Moral bankruptcy on the Society. Never!!

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by RealTalkNoBull: 10:56am On Mar 13
Righteousness2:
Only those with Fake love for ISRAEL will be against ISRAEL Finishing off the mission in Rafah.
Only those Who hate ISRAEL and the Jews will be against finishing off these Demonic Terrorists.

You cannot make deals with terrorists who brag that they will do an October 7 massacre again and again.
You Dont make a deal with people whose sworn life ambition is to Destroy you.
You dont make deals with the devil. You SMASH him , CRUSH him and Move Forward

No nation on Earth has done half of what ISRAEL has done protect real innocent Civilians in a war like ISRAEL has Done.

Every Terrorists hiding in their Holes in Rafah should Surrender or quickly write their will before they are delivered to the land of virgins.
Not even sleepy Joe or kamala can save you.

Nomerica today is a nation begging for Destruction .
Any real bible prophecy student knows Nomerica will be destroyed . What is Amazingly Fearful is how Biden presidency is Fast forwarding the Destruction.

ISRAEL is the Only nation on Earth that knows its Past, its Present and its Future.
They know nations ( Friends and Foes) will come against them Zechariah 12
They know the troubles they will go through. They know GOD will save them from it. Jeremiah 30:7
They know GogMagog alliance of Russia, turkey, Iran and a host of nations will come against them soon. Ezekiel 38 and 39

With or without America, ISRAEL will do what it wants to do. Infact in the Gogmagog war og Ezekiel 38, America is no where.

With or without any Nation, The GOD of Abramham, Isaac and ISRAEL will Defend HIS Land.

The World needs ISRAEL much more than ISRAEL needs the World.
GOD'S Foreign Policy is Pretty Simple.
You Bless ISRAEL, you will be Blessed.
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed.

GOD Bless the Apple of His eyes, ISRAEL.
GOD Bless the IDF
GOD Bless Benjamini Netanyahu.

VICTORY! VICTORY! VICTORY!

HAhahaha Yall Africans ignorant as all hell. And, leading the pack is Nigerians.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Honestey: 10:56am On Mar 13
Dyfynezz12:
I love Israel
If all countries behave the way they do
We won't have anything like terrorism in the world

Or the world will be a den of terrorists looking for weaker nations to attack
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by EEIA: 10:57am On Mar 13
0m0luabi:
As if Israel can do anything without Us undecided anyone with working brain knows that Israel wil be humiliated against hamas without Us support.
The overrated Nateyahooo and his overrated idf still find it difficult to defeat hamas with ordinary ak47s after all the gra gra despite all the blockade on palestin plus Us total support with everything hamas stil stand toe to toe with the overrated idf 😂 the day Israel will cease to exist is the day it will mistakenly overstep it's boundary and dare Iran weak army that keeps forming James bond 😂
Quick to forget that powers of US is dominated by Jews?. grin

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:58am On Mar 13
AllenSpencer:

Fvck you!
go hit Ur head on the floor it's player time grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by toujurs: 10:58am On Mar 13
Kill them all 🇮🇱

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by advanceDNA: 10:58am On Mar 13
CandidAdmin:

But if your ally says don't do this, and you intend to, tell me, will they still supply you?
it's like u are assuming that supply of weapons are free from an ally during war
In war.....there are many stake holders..and one of them are the weapons business men/nations..if u have time go and watch Lord of war by nichola cage

CandidAdmin:

Told Israel not Russia

"Besides, during the war, when russia said they'd do same, US had to tell them to call it off"
Is the above not ur earlier statement?....I don't see Israel in the sentence.....maybe i dont get who u said will do the same... and what they intend doing....

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by VULCAN(m): 10:59am On Mar 13
You are rather unintelligent.

In any straight battle btw Israel and Hamas.

Hamas loses in all scenarios.

Isn't that why they keep using civilians as human shields?

Isn't that why they store arms in mosques, schools and hospitals.

Isn't that why they do hit and run.

If not that there are civilians in Gaza, Hamas would have been wiped out by levelling the city in a week.

You are not even qualified to discuss the topic as you probably know more about current Nollywood affairs than the Middle East

0m0luabi:
As if Israel can do anything without Us undecided anyone with working brain knows that Israel wil be humiliated against hamas without Us support.
The overrated Nateyahooo and his overrated idf still find it difficult to defeat hamas with ordinary ak47s after all the gra gra despite all the blockade on palestin plus Us total support with everything hamas stil stand toe to toe with the overrated idf 😂 the day Israel will cease to exist is the day it will mistakenly overstep it's boundary and dare Iran weak army that keeps forming James bond 😂

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Emu4life(m): 10:59am On Mar 13
Fiscus105:

Ooooooh, Meccah is Allah god's home! Don't know your God gods is a physical being,in which his abode is in a particular country rather than heaven, no wonder you are being compelled to serve him like physical being rather than spiritual.
You shouldn't be talking about someone who was nailed and killed on a tree while crying for help. Should you?
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by AyeMoJuba: 11:01am On Mar 13
CandidAdmin:
No be US dey supply Israel with weapons?

Even that six-day war, Egypt and co would have finished the job if not for US intervention.

Modified - To those quoting me, I said this because Ben dey talk like he can do a lot without US.

Do you also think that Russia cannot win a war against Ukraine simply because Iran has bn supplying Russia with weapons?

Its self delusion to assume thus.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by tctrills: 11:01am On Mar 13
Emu4life:

Rules and Regulations is what make institutions. It's what differentiate Humans from animals.
This is wokism and not Freedom.
People definitely have rights to choose religion but they have no right to spread Moral bankruptcy on the Society. Never!!
Freedom should be at the bedrock of all rules. The world should not be forced to live by your or my moral codes. Every human should decide if he would be woke or unwoke. You and I should just learn to mind our business.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Beautifulday: 11:02am On Mar 13
Pharaoh4rin:

America can only say no in the media. Know this and know peace

I hear you adviser to the American president
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by EEIA: 11:03am On Mar 13
Br4life:
Nothing will stop israel from wining, Israel is a pure country super power Biafra stand with brave
I agree completely.

it takes bravery to smuggle drugs using one’s bowels knowing fully it is of high risk.

Years in prison when caught or instant death when there is a burst of any swallowed pellets while in transit.

That is bravery.

Long live Biafra/IPOB.
Long Live Nnamdi Kanu.
Long Live Simon Ekpa.
Long Live ESN.

cool
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by AngelicBeing: 11:03am On Mar 13
Death and complete destruction of all Islamic terrorist group globally grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by greggng: 11:03am On Mar 13
Watianoengineer:
Bastard man killing innocent Muslims. I pray almighty Allah vindicate Palestine and give them strength to conquer Isreal. Isreal must be conquered for peace to return to the middle east

Your Allah is sleeping ...by the timehe wakes udall those terrorist would ve joined him ..religion of peace my foot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Gabriel1992: 11:04am On Mar 13
Walai:
Attacking Israel unprovoked under Netanyahu's regime is the worst mistake Hamas ever made .
If Trump win election, forget it , the last man standing in Hamas will go down before US blinks any eye on this war.
Don't mind them, you started a fight you know inside you, you can't win.who does that. shocked cool
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by EEIA: 11:05am On Mar 13
Watianoengineer:
Bastard man killing innocent Muslims. I pray almighty Allah vindicate Palestine and give them strength to conquer Isreal. Isreal must be conquered for peace to return to the middle east
Sons of Ishmael. Cursed by God.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by EEIA: 11:06am On Mar 13
advanceDNA:

To buy weapons from ur friend na crime??

Wetin do Egypt and the other countries wey Dem no fit receive supply of weapons from their own ally
Egypt wey the even avoid them. grin
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by EEIA: 11:06am On Mar 13
BarrElChapo:

🤡🤡🤡
E pain am grin
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 11:08am On Mar 13
You haven't even taken over the North of gaza you be making noise about rafah. Northern israel has been literally evacuated nobody is there 😆. The only thing you can do in rafah is use jets against civilians. Coward satanic leader. You will soon meet your Waterloo
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:09am On Mar 13
Na country wey get president be dat. No be like one country wey dey play jackpot with the lives of her citizens all because of politics. I love Israel, I love America, I love Canada and UK, but Nigeria I'm not sure

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by epainos: 11:09am On Mar 13
When Netanyahu was reelected, I said Israelis wanted to be saved again. Who has the ball to face the whole world and say no when they say yes? Only Benjamin. Lol. I felt he was not gonna contest again...but the bombing was too much. That guy who defeated him the last time was weak. But as soon as I saw him back, I said...it is finished. The enemies of Israel will hear it. And truly, Benjamin Netanyahu has kept to his word. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:10am On Mar 13
zinaunreal:
You haven't even taken over the North of gaza you be making noise about rafah. Northern israel has been literally evacuated nobody is there 😆. The only thing you can do in rafah is use jets against civilians. Coward satanic leader. You will soon meet your Waterloo
Son of Ishmael spotted

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by advanceDNA: 11:11am On Mar 13
EEIA:

Egypt wey the even avoid them. grin

Abeg if Israel finish for that side.....make Dem branch our side help us tackle bokoharam and Islamic bandits and that yeye Gumi wey dey always support them ..... grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Yemaya: 11:11am On Mar 13
Righteousness2:
Only those with Fake love for ISRAEL will be against ISRAEL Finishing off the mission in Rafah.
Only those Who hate ISRAEL and the Jews will be against finishing off these Demonic Terrorists.

You cannot make deals with terrorists who brag that they will do an October 7 massacre again and again.
You Dont make a deal with people whose sworn life ambition is to Destroy you.
You dont make deals with the devil. You SMASH him , CRUSH him and Move Forward

No nation on Earth has done half of what ISRAEL has done protect real innocent Civilians in a war like ISRAEL has Done.

Every Terrorists hiding in their Holes in Rafah should Surrender or quickly write their will before they are delivered to the land of virgins.
Not even sleepy Joe or kamala can save you.

Nomerica today is a nation begging for Destruction .
Any real bible prophecy student knows Nomerica will be destroyed . What is Amazingly Fearful is how Biden presidency is Fast forwarding the Destruction.

ISRAEL is the Only nation on Earth that knows its Past, its Present and its Future.
They know nations ( Friends and Foes) will come against them Zechariah 12
They know the troubles they will go through. They know GOD will save them from it. Jeremiah 30:7
They know GogMagog alliance of Russia, turkey, Iran and a host of nations will come against them soon. Ezekiel 38 and 39

With or without America, ISRAEL will do what it wants to do. Infact in the Gogmagog war og Ezekiel 38, America is no where.

With or without any Nation, The GOD of Abramham, Isaac and ISRAEL will Defend HIS Land.

The World needs ISRAEL much more than ISRAEL needs the World.
GOD'S Foreign Policy is Pretty Simple.
You Bless ISRAEL, you will be Blessed.
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed.

GOD Bless the Apple of His eyes, ISRAEL.
GOD Bless the IDF
GOD Bless Benjamini Netanyahu.

VICTORY! VICTORY! VICTORY!

How religion makes people’s brain dead
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:11am On Mar 13
EEIA:

E pain am grin

🤡🤡🤡
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by CorrectionFLuid: 11:11am On Mar 13
caye:
I still have a little , quiet belief within me that the character called righteousness2 and holiness100 is not a black man.

He could be a white propagandists. Their end goal among black people...unsuspecting and naive black Africans is maximum confusion and brainwashing.

Y'all see white people in your dreams. SMH

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:11am On Mar 13
Watianoengineer:
Son of Ishmael spotted
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by EEIA: 11:12am On Mar 13
BarrElChapo:

🤡🤡🤡
Drink bitter leaf juice.

it aids in soothing pain. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lord Macaulay's Address To The British Paliament On Breaking Africa / NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ / President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.