Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

He's Short And Not Fine β€” Naija Girl That Got Turned Down By Kai Cenat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He's Short And Not Fine β€” Naija Girl That Got Turned Down By Kai Cenat (923 Views)

American Youtuber, Kai Cenat, Set To Build School For Makoko Children / Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Short And Not Fine β€” Naija Girl That Got Turned Down By Kai Cenat by TunezMedia: 11:10am On Mar 13
Beautiful Nigerian girl who got turned down by the famous YouTuber has gotten her one up back at him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Premium Wahala!!!🀣🀣 β€œWhy Would He Tell Me No, He’s Not Fine And He’s Short” – The Beautiful Girl That Got A β€œNO” From Kai Cenat Said πŸ™†πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR--9VWHQjY?feature=shared

Lalasticlala MissyB3
Re: He's Short And Not Fine β€” Naija Girl That Got Turned Down By Kai Cenat by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13
the yeye lie they tell themselves after being TURNED DOWN...

Re: He's Short And Not Fine β€” Naija Girl That Got Turned Down By Kai Cenat by DevilsEqual(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13
Handling rejection is one of the hardest thing to do for any human but when i remember that all these wont matter in the next 150years, I simply come to terms with the fact that both the rejectee and the rejector overestimate their importance
Re: He's Short And Not Fine β€” Naija Girl That Got Turned Down By Kai Cenat by ruggedtimi(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13
Lol!! The kind of babes kai dey deal with on his DM she no near.
Re: He's Short And Not Fine β€” Naija Girl That Got Turned Down By Kai Cenat by Gadafii: 8:10pm On Mar 13
This geder can’t take rejection peacefully

(1) (Reply)

I Go Dye Goes To Militants With His New Project β€œpeace In Sight” / Nadia Buari Dropped From Us Based Pr Firm - Jmg Media Relations / Dagrin Is Dead, But:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.