Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election (7679 Views)

Jonathan May Contest 2019 Election / Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 / Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Skii(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2011
Omo jmaine shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dem send you? Chai grin
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by lanrefront1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
naijababe:

How old are you?! Much needed revolution my foot angry

You are a good example of what I'm talking about; also of what texpette is also talking about.

First I said revolutionary change not a revolution; and it means a complete departure from the usual practice, a state of enemity of the goverment in power with the former system of running goverment business, utilising state's resources.

So what do you mean by "revolution my foot". Do you mean we don't need it or that Buhari/bakare presidency is not capable of doing this? And you beleive Jonathan will. Was I not right in saying we addicted to suffering, mediocrity (he's trying) etc

Buhari shed tears. You think he faked it? You think a grown man, a military man shed tears for nothing.

I give up.

By the way, I am in my thirties.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by jmaine: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2011
Skii:

Omo jmaine shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dem send you? Chai grin

Na research them they call am cheesy . . .
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Skii(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2011
jmaine:

Na research them they call am cheesy . . .

Lol, na u suppose be Inspector General

lanre_front:

You are a good example of what I'm talking about; also of what texpette is also talking about.

First I said revolutionary change not a revolution; and it means a complete departure from the usual practice, a state of enemity of the goverment in power with the former system of running goverment business, utilising state's resources.

So what do you mean by "revolution my foot". Do you mean we don't need it or that Buhari/bakare presidency is not capable of doing this? And you beleive Jonathan will. Was I not right in saying we addicted to suffering, mediocrity (he's trying) etc

Buhari shed tears. You think he faked it? You think a grown man, a military man shed tears for nothing.

I give up.

But on a real, could we have blown our chance to salvage this country in 2011? elections? undecided
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by aurenflani: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
continue 2 insult our leaders tirelessly. the point is driven home - no igbo man will rule nigeria, ever!
the igbo youth are as pathetic as their progenators of d 60s. northerners of all extraction could have voted for an igbo man for long. a glaring example is d election dat brought abiola victory; obasanjo & weather u like it or not gej.
the igbos hv allowed self-pity & brashness 2 take over their minds!
the arewa youths were informed dat igbos are responsible for many atrocities in d north. even d recent warri threat in warri was traced to igbo mischieviousness.

we in d north will vote any candidate from d south but never d igbo.

continue with ur insult one thing u cannot do is we see u through dat disguise.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
aurenflani:

continue 2 insult our leaders tirelessly. the point is driven home - no igbo man will rule nigeria, ever!
the igbo youth are as pathetic as their progenators of d 60s. northerners of all extraction could have voted for an igbo man for long. a glaring example is d election dat brought abiola victory; obasanjo & weather u like it or not gej.
the arewa youths were informed dat igbos are responsible for many atrocities in d north. even d recent warri threat in warri was traced to igbo mischieviousness.

continue with your insult one thing u cannot do is we see u through dat disguise.

If only people like u will learn not to be tribalistic, Nigeria will truly be a better place to live. For your info, am an IGBOMAN a true born son of the igbos [pure igbo father and mother], i grew up in igbo land, settled in abuja after my service but i donated, campaigned and voted for Gen. Buhari - so also many of my igbo friends in North South East and west! If only people like you and Alh haram will stop discouraging us from doing our best for Nigeria!

Post like yours and that of Alha Haram always weaken my soul!
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Beaf: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2011
jmaine:

Oh really, you don't need to lie to prove a silly point . . .You should be bold enough to sincerely declare where you voted . . . . below are all your posts prior to the elections

If after this , and you still voted for him . . .then your are as spineless as your words

Interesting you still voted for GEJ after saying all these

If after that statement you still voted for him, then you are even more a disaster than the person you termed so . . .

I voted for GEJ and i don't have any regret  . . . .If the elections happen again with Buhari along side him . . . GEJ shall i vote in again

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chei! Oghene me biko o! Ona k'akpo?!!!

Bruv, you are bad, wicked, deadly, precise. Like a bloody cold and deadly efficient weapon! Gaddem!
The ambulance has taken dplordx to the emergency ward. grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Beaf: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
lanre_front:

I give up.

When he jailed only Southerners for corruption, you think he faked it?
When he pampered the President, Shagari (a fellow Fulani) and sent the Southern Vice President to Kirikiri Maximum Prison, you think he faked it?
When he enrolled Nigeria for the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC) with wild-eyed sharia inspired ecstasy, you think he faked it?

Keep your wooden headed revolution in the wild lands where it belongs.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by sholay2011(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2011
hmmm, Buhari again,
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Skii(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2011
Ah Oga beaf, you have caught your breath grin grin

So you too can be humbled and humourous too, interesting
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Beaf: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
Skii:

Ah Oga beaf, you have caught your breath grin grin

So you too can be humbled and humourous too, interesting

Lol! You gonna make me shed a steel tear now!
Click on this link and either be well entertained or well saddened: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735072.0.html
Lol!
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by kurus: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by runsgirl: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2011
Buhari for Guiness book of records?
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Raxxye(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
@Jarus.
Those murderers did it to pls Buhari. He could‘ve made a statement early enough to denounce it, n they would‘ve listened to him. Even after d mayhem, he never showed any serious feeling for what had happened, instead, he quickly went to contest d election result in court. It was d height of display of selfish ambition.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2011
lanre_front:

I give up.

Do you know what revolution means in a political discourse? As for your question on Buhari's capability, please humour/educate me! I promise to listen attentively.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Igbanibo: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2011
He should leave Politics all together
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by kurus: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by honeric01(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2011
Even if you come back at the age of 80, i still would vote for you as long as Jona and his like-minds are on the ticket contesting with you.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by kurus: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2011
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2011
Buhari supporters need to stop being so deflated.

Iam Igbo and I am very passionate about Buhari because I new he really cares about restoring our countries greatness and respect in the world.

It was not Buhari's job to stop the violence, is he head of state? Is he in charge od security?

The violence was a spontaneous results of the blatant rigging of elections and this rigging was more obvious in the North.

Incidently Buhari did disassociate himself we violence and called for calm. But it is job of government to provide security not reaponsiblility of an election candidate.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by honeric01(m): 1:06am On Nov 15, 2011
kurus:

Your byline shows your comfort level with deep philosophy, so your thought process that led to your post above ain't befuddling no more. Simpletons have such a simple and carefree life. Enjoy the rest of your simple life.

You are just too surplus to requirements, you don't deserve more than ,
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by lanrefront1(m): 1:13am On Nov 15, 2011
Beaf:

When he jailed only Southerners for corruption, you think he faked it?
When he pampered the President, Shagari (a fellow Fulani) and sent the Southern Vice President to Kirikiri Maximum Prison, you think he faked it?
When he enrolled Nigeria for the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC) with wild-eyed sharia inspired ecstasy, you think he faked it?

Keep your wooden headed revolution in the wild lands where it belongs.

Does this disgraceful self-actualised Jonthan's slowpoke actualy expect me to tackle concepts and reasonings with him? I have better things to do with my time.

Skii:

But on a real, could we have blown our chance to salvage this country in 2011? elections? undecided
naijababe:

Yes we did; by electing clueless Jonathan. It's only a matter of time for his hardcore fans to biw their head in shame as the letter emanating from the office of the chairmen of south-south Youth council. I'm sure Ben Bruce too will soon be bowing his head in shame.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Beaf: 1:30am On Nov 15, 2011
lanre_front:

Does this disgraceful self-actualised Jonthan's slowpoke actualy expect me to tackle concepts and reasonings with him? I have better things to do with my time.

Lol!

Id!ots have a way of bolting away like cowards anytime their puny minds are called to task. You took one look at what I posted, knew you couldn't cope, felt you had been silly, then got angry only to post even more crap! shocked
Life is full of riddles! grin
Don't worry, you are not alone; many have been known to burst into tears on discovering their id!ocy, you have embarked on a learning curve. Accept your journey manfully, sir.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by nduchucks: 2:00am On Nov 15, 2011
Fellow patriotic Nigerians, if you knew with 100% certainty that a Buhari presidency would result to a reduction in corruption by 50%, would you be willing to give the man another chance to rule Nigeria? This is a simple question that has a 'Yes' or 'No' answer. I'm interested in your responses - please do not answer your own question in the process of answering mine. wannan hira de godia ne.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by icez: 2:50am On Nov 15, 2011
Buhari a.k.a Islamic fundamentalist.

Buhari who justified the death of hundreds of innocent nigerians cry (because he did not win an election)

I hope next time he will not say that he was "misquoted".

I heard that he cried for naija. shocked

Even if he cries the whole river niger, he will[b] never [/b] be president of naija. angry (he can try somalia)
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by jmaine: 3:21am On Nov 15, 2011
Beaf:

Lol!

Id!ots have a way of bolting away like cowards anytime their puny minds are called to task. You took one look at what I posted, knew you couldn't cope, felt you had been silly, then got angry only to post even more crap! shocked
Life is full of riddles! grin
Don't worry, you are not alone; many have been known to burst into tears on discovering their id!ocy, you have embarked on a learning curve. Accept your journey manfully, sir.

You wan quench the guy grin . . . . . We dey call im case melecine after death cheesy
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by nues1985(m): 4:00am On Nov 15, 2011
Does he think Nigeria is a light bulb and he is Thomas Edison? Besides Abraham Lincoln served once and became a man of great admiration. This our Nigerian Adolf Hitler look alike had his chance and messed it up. How can u enter ur boat when u let it drift away with the current? In fact Buhari supposed don dey bankrupt by now, Na who talk sey e no get oil bloc? Sey na from groundnut e dey get him money contest election?
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by PointB: 5:06am On Nov 15, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Fellow patriotic Nigerians, if you knew with 100% certainty that a Buhari presidency would result to a reduction in corruption by 50%, would you be willing to give the man another chance to rule Nigeria? This is a simple question that has a 'Yes' or 'No' answer. I'm interested in your responses - please do not answer your own question in the process of answering mine. wannan hira de godia ne.

Buhari belongs in the past!

No. Majority Nigerians will NEVER vote for him, especially from the middle belt southward. If Nigerians could choose GEJ over Buhari in 2011, it says so much about the man buhari. It also means we will soon be considering Sanusi, Rochas, Fashola, Patrick Utomi and all the younger blood in 2015.

Buhari time has past! Let him not ebarass himself again, but if he thinks otherwise, let him try again!
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by PointB: 5:15am On Nov 15, 2011
aurenflani:

continue with your insult one thing u cannot do is we see u through dat disguise.
Stop this silly hatred and lies about Igbos. How exactly was Igbo responsible for the murder of Youth corpers in the north? Are they the ones bombing places in Boko Haram? Are Igbos the ones burning Churches in the north? Are Igbos the ones killing people in Jos? And how are Igbo responsible for threat signed by Ijaw and Egbesu militants in warri?

If you are talking about MASSOB, you'll make sense, other than that, this is pure misinformation to fuel your hatred for Igbos. You should desist before it consumes, Igbo have survived all sort ill treatment in Nigeria. Whether one of their illustrious becomes a president of not in not in your hands, nor in your Arewa youth/goons.

When the appointed time come, all resistance will disappear. Until then, you can continue to wallow in your pain and bitterness, it does not stop the Igbo man from inching forward!
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Jakumo(m): 5:56am On Nov 15, 2011
Fundamentalist genocide instigator Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden WILL eventually be brought to trial and slam-dunked into a jail cell by the International Criminal Court, for his complicity in ordering the mob murder of government officials and innocent civilians in the aftermath of the most recent presidential election that Ayatollah Buhari again lost in typically spectacular fashion.

Buhari's hysterical shrieking that he wants to AGAIN forcibly impose himself as a Nigerian despot, despite his being universally loathed, is actually a positive development, for it will force that desperate, cross-eyed baboon out into the open where his arrest and deportation can be carried out with minimum effort on the part of Interpol.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by hercules07: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2011
@Beaf

Babangida enrolled Nigeria in OIC not buhari, Buhari also jailed northern politicians and killed Northern Muslims who were killing Christians in the North, your attempt at rewriting history will fail.
I do not think Buhari should contest and I am sure he will not, all he needs to do is support a progressive in order to kick out the vampires called PDP.
@jakumo, we get it you really hate Buhari.
Re: Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election by Jakumo(m): 6:14am On Nov 15, 2011
Quite to the contrary, Hercules, I find Ayatollah Buhari of the genocide fame both amusing and hugely entertaining, and I do eagerly look forward to his long-overdue arrest and incarceration for mass murder.

Let the show begin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omisore Threatens To Sue EFCC For Libel For Declaring Him Wanted / A Decade On Nairaland / Bola Tinubu Is A Religious Bigot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.