Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) (53100 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by NEUDUDE: 3:33pm On Mar 13
fyzaila:

Don't mind him, as if he fell from heaven as was not procreated.

Negodu Jezebel. Na your foolish husband i pity.

nothing womanly about you
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Sensiblerealist: 3:33pm On Mar 13
Very true. We were at a beach party recently. See as my friend's wife and maid face themselves dey dance like they are friends. That day I respected that lady more. Everything we took there was shared with the maid. Some women are just callous

Wawelexy:
This woman is just being cruel... I have seen many other women take care of their maids... Tho the numbers are low..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by philoedu(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13
It is just too wrong of her, she must treat the maid as part of her family.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:36pm On Mar 13
The wahala these so called Gezy children will bring their own head in the name of trending on social media is still doing press up. until they are being jailed for this nonsense especially those infringing on other person privacy or spreading falsehood or untrue story.

The person who send this should be scrutinized and jailed if found culpable of spreading falsehood, its not sure the said house giirl relate to the people eating. what shows they are together in the first place sef ??

thesicilian:
First we all know that a single picture never tells the full story.

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by one4GOD(f): 3:36pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online
there was a video of this I watched yesterday and the woman even started beating the girl because she answered in the affirmative asked if she was hungry . It was a dirty scene to watch, I tried.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by GenFunction: 3:37pm On Mar 13
Dis woman don do hookup b4
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by therajah: 3:38pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

God bless you!!!
This is not a full story.
What if the maid says she prefers take away...
It would be silly to make conclusions based on this single picture!
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

He later went to interrogate the maid and confront the woman. The woman told him to mind his business and after that, went to slap the maid at the back of her head.

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Adakintroy: 3:38pm On Mar 13
Slavery will always exist. As long as you strive to be high on top. Someone will always be down down below. What we name it will change though.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Expanse2020(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13
That little girl as a maid.....
This child abused naw
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by travismacoy: 3:39pm On Mar 13
Some women are just evil. Useless woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Focusmind: 3:39pm On Mar 13
Everybody is now talking as if they are saint, including the so called women. Come to our churches and see stark differences between house girls and the free born. May looking at the children following the woman, you could tell the ones that are hers and the house girl. You don't dare try that with me. My girl and my children usually looks the same. Some have thought that she was my first daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by one4GOD(f): 3:40pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

u need to watch the video to understand. The guy offered to do that even the girl was beaten for answering that she was hungry
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 3:40pm On Mar 13
Watch that fxexperts thinks about this.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by travismacoy: 3:40pm On Mar 13
Why una dy blurr their faces leave it clear let the world see them and know how inhuman they are

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 3:41pm On Mar 13
Ishilove:

He later went to interrogate the maid and confront the woman. The woman told him to mind his business and after that, went to slap the maid at the back of her head.

As expected..
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 3:41pm On Mar 13
Ishilove:

If this is in lagos and he has her numberplate info, that is enough for lasg to find the woman. The Maid is under aged so it is a crime.

Infact I am sure lasg is aware because this will go viral. So hopefully we will see the woman looking haggard and harassed in court.

I have seen this more than once. It is always obvious. Fine children being shepherded by another child with a shaven head and cheap clothes. And one guady and obnoxious mother sauntering behind them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Musauzor(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13
A skit. I have watched the full video
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by BlaqT: 3:41pm On Mar 13
Na Igbo woman be that
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by babzlim(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13
typical example of Nigeria and it Citizens.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Pat081: 3:42pm On Mar 13
What of that goat call [b]Jennyclay[/b] she will not see this to talk about women some of them are born wicked when she knows that she will not buy her food why did she take her out she should have lock her indoor

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Oizee(f): 3:43pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

it was actually a video, the woman is a disgrace to my gender....if you watch the video u will realize she is bad in character
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Collysmith: 3:44pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

anybody that won't treat people children like his/has should avoid the child please
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Multiversed: 3:44pm On Mar 13
NairaOcean:
What are your thoughts on this photo of a woman enjoying time with her children at an eatery while her maid sits far away without being served anything?

I have this Video on my phone.

I actually thought it was skit until Shiit got real.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Djkenny080(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13
Na Dem go sidon for church front sit this coming Sunday and be shouting praise the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by chatinent: 3:45pm On Mar 13
How we treat people's children like animals tho
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by jayworld15(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

A picture speaks a thousand words and a million actions. At the end when confronted, she even hit the poor girl and left the place without finishing their food.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by NEUDUDE: 3:45pm On Mar 13
therajah:

God bless you!!!
This is not a full story.
What if the maid says she prefers take away...
It would be silly to make conclusions based on this single picture!

if you believe that your story then you are obviously very slow and not an observant person.

To cure all doubt the girl was actually hungry when asked and the woman was challenged in the video the people who took these actually confronted her. I hope you know for sure now dunce grin
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Truthsandtrusts: 3:47pm On Mar 13
NairaOcean:
What are your thoughts on this photo of a woman enjoying time with her children at an eatery while her maid sits far away without being served anything?

They call them self's obidients,but they are evil....this is what peter and Obi thought his followers
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by christistruth01: 3:47pm On Mar 13
NairaOcean:

Even the man cannot tell his wife let me by something for Susan our maid to enjoy

They have normalised the oppression

I know family that went on Holidays to uk with 2 House girls they all enjoyed themselves

Kilode!
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Hardy123(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13
Please how can i reach the maid😢

I want to gift her a million naira
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Turboking(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

I watched the full video yesterday, the truth is the guy actually confronted the woman, he requested to know why her own children were eating and the maid wasn't and She said the maid was not hungry. The guy and friend asked if the little girl was hungry which she replied in affirmation.. yes , he decided to buy her food then the madam lunched multiple slap on the maid face and the all left the eatery in a hurry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) / Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video) / Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.