Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) (53094 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Delightsome2023: 4:26pm On Mar 13
GloriousGbola:

If this is in lagos and he has her numberplate info, that is enough for lasg to find the woman. The Maid is under aged so it is a crime.

Infact I am sure lasg is aware because this will go viral. So hopefully we will see the woman looking haggard and harassed in court.

I have seen this more than once. It is always obvious. Fine children being shepherded by another child with a shaven head and cheap clothes. And one guady and obnoxious mother sauntering behind them.
if it's not ishilove you no go quote
So all the comments you've seen here it's only ishilove's post that you could respond to?
Foolish slave simp.
You no go see that girl toto mark my words, just dey simp dey go.
Ode

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Truthshotcrazy: 4:28pm On Mar 13
Zonefree:

Who mounted to procreate Adam
grin cool
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Tetraozonaitera: 4:30pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:
First we all know that a single picture never tells the full story.

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online

I read your post and mostly I wonder if you did not escape from ARO.

SHIOR.

Even if the girl was lost and a good Samaritan had snapped her pics and post, you would have wondered why he did not mind his business.
You need mental check.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by poseidon12: 4:30pm On Mar 13
Zonefree:

Who mounted to procreate Adam
Nobody.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by udomas(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13
chiiraq802:
Naturally!!! Woemen are very wicked to there fellow humans

So true.
A typical African woman for sure.
Once you didn't come from their tummy, forget it!
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online

U did not watch the video. It's been on twitter for the past 3 days. Wonder why it is here today
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by NEUDUDE: 4:30pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:

so because one woman does wrong today, it means all women would do wrong?! anytime a man thinks he can survive without women, i see an undercover homo dude talking. without women, we men are nothing, extinct within 100yrs.

how could you be alive without Eve's womb? i guess since Eve did nothing special, it was through Adam's anus that you would be born, abi?

Lol Im very straight and God i hate homos.... But truth be told most women are brutal by nature. It takes a lot of good upbringing to raise a woman right. I dont hate women, I hate that a majority of them are up to no good and people like you cheer them on. Leave toto and talk true be a man u fvcktard. Stop being simple. women are made like children if you dont tell most of them they hardly think they did any wrong get your head out of that smelly swamp you dug into lol grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by eventainment(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

It's a video on X. When you watch the video you'd not be saying this. That girl isn't a maid to that woman rather she is a slave girl. The woman is heartless. The girl was hungry in the video. See the clothes the girl is putting on.. Omoh let's call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Ofadaman(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13
Dangers of a single story,
You can't tell if the person sitting there is actually a maid or stranger or a neighbour

You can't tell if she's eaten and it's just the other kids birthday so mum brought her to celebrate

You can't tell if he maid is being disciplined for somethin she did.

You can't tell if the person even has enough money to buy food for her kids .

Don't just arrive at conclusion to satisfy your bias.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Edenogie: 4:34pm On Mar 13
Skooltynz:
i will rather clock 50 unmarried than have children i cant take care of.
thanks🙏
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by therajah: 4:34pm On Mar 13
NEUDUDE:

if you believe that your story then you are obviously very slow and not an observant person.

To cure all doubt the girl was actually hungry when asked and the woman was challenged in the video the people who took these actually confronted her. I hope you know for sure now dunce grin

I respect your smartness if you are able to know all those facts from that single picture ..
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Agboogashi: 4:35pm On Mar 13
Handiwork of a mischievous nairalander.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 4:35pm On Mar 13
Delightsome2023:
if it's not ishilove you no go quote
So all the comments you've seen here it's only ishilove's post that you could respond to?
Foolish slave simp.
You no go see that girl toto mark my words, just dey simp dey go.
Ode

lazy dropout

https://www.nairaland.com/7734792/use-chatgpt-teach-mathematics-secondary

this is how useless you are. one of those let my people go who may not have even graduated and now struggling to get a 15k/month job in a mushroom private school

too lazy to understand basic maths

no wonder you are a bitter frsutrated soul looking to andrew tate for solace.

e go better. you hear. everythings gonna be alright. dont cry.

Delightsome2023:
bro this is my situation.
I've been depressed.
So I borrowed 13k from palm credit last month to pay 18k, imagine such high interest. I was in dire need and was sure of paying back as soon as salary is being paid.
Few days after salary was paid my phone screen got crashed and I couldn't repair it, during due date of the loan their customer called me and reminded me that my loan date has expired, I narrated the issue to her that I can't login to the app cos I don't have a smartphone and no one I knew around agreed to give me their phone the moment I told them I want to repay a loan.
So the following day they texted me a message that I should pay in less than an hour or they'll reach out to all my contacts, she called and threatened. I transferred through ussd and told her to close my account immediately after paying the high interest.
Can you imagine this woman intentionally clicked on repay and reloan another 17k to my account and I instantly received another credit alert of another loan of 17k to pay 23k.
I called her back with anger but she refused picking up the call, an hour later another lady said there's nothing she can do that I should pay the money with the interest.
So I took the loan and repaired my phone's screen yesterday.
Don't know where I'll get money to pay this one back.
This is sheer wickedness.

look at the foolish boy . better sort yourself out or 10 years from now youe will still be running upandan on this platform insulting your betters cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13
Anambra woman...99%

2 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Delightsome2023: 4:42pm On Mar 13
GloriousGbola:

lazy dropout

https://www.nairaland.com/7734792/use-chatgpt-teach-mathematics-secondary

this is how useless you are. one of those let my people go who may not have even graduated and now struggling to get a 15k/month job in a mushroom private school

too lazy to understand basic maths

no wonder you are a bitter frsutrated soul looking to andrew tate for solace.

e go better. you hear. everythings gonna be alright. dont cry.

look at the foolish boy . better sort yourself out or 10 years from now youe will still be running upandan on this platform insulting your betters cry cry cry cry cry :'
you actually confirmed my assertions that you are jobless.
Imagine you having the whole time to go through someone's post shows how serious and pathetic your predicament is.
Foolish simp I'm a graduate of Computer Science and currently pursuing my MSc in view.
That is not the issue, the issue is you will die and rot in the grave and not see Ishilove's pants no matter the height of your simping.
Jobless fellow
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by LagosFirstSon: 4:44pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

you're talking rubbish please

She clearly a wicked woman

Look at the angle the maid s facing , she's clearly not well taken care of .
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 4:47pm On Mar 13
Delightsome2023:
you actually confirmed my assertions that you are jobless.
Imagine you having the whole time to go through someone's post shows how serious and pathetic your predicament is.
Foolish simp I'm a graduate of Computer Science and currently pursuing my MSc in view.
That is not the issue, the issue is you will die and rot in the grave and not see Ishilove's pants no matter the height of your simping.
Jobless fellow

olodo rabata

no wonder you need to use chatgpt o learn maths

even with all the hours of your life you wasted here you dont know how to search

Delightsome2023:
as in ehn na final year school dey tire person.
ASUU strike and school stress plus Carry over, lack of money and project wahala cheesy

Delightsome2023:
I swear down.
at times I feel like quitting.
You'd be waking up very early to ensure you're in school before devotion and after teaching a whole day you'd still need to make lesson notes at home with their poor salary.

you actually think you are worth that kind of effort

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

olodo rabata

uyou cant even troll competently

abeg dont go mad and take your frustration out on the wards they accidentally left you with tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Delightsome2023: 4:50pm On Mar 13
GloriousGbola:

olodo rabata

no wonder you need to use chatgpt o learn maths

even with all the hours of your life you wasted here you dont know how to search

you actually think you are worth that kind of effort

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

olodo rabata

uyou cant even troll competently

abeg dont go mad and take your frustration out on the wards they accidentally left you with tongue tongue tongue
you are totally going offpoint.
Stop shelving and diverting from the initial reason I quoted you.
Why are you so obsessed with Ishilove?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 4:50pm On Mar 13
TheWinterBird:
I don't know how to be wicked, even if I try. I guess you must be the beast's husband, otherwise Idk why you're parading this thread posting lame remarks at people who disprove her mistreatment towards this child.

Let me be your husband or did wants a beast husband?...
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Passionate1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13
LordIsaac:

We see it in churches. Most women are cruel to the kids of other women.

99%!
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by jelel6: 4:50pm On Mar 13
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13
NEUDUDE:
Lol Im very straight and God i hate homos.... But truth be told most women are brutal by nature. It takes a lot of good upbringing to raise a woman right. I dont hate women, I hate that a majority of them are up to no good and people like you cheer them on. Leave toto and talk true be a man u fvcktard. Stop being simple. women are made like children if you dont tell most of them they hardly think they did any wrong get your head out of that swamp you dug into lol grin

who is cheering women on? i am just giving you facts... regardless of how bad some women may be, we cant do without them... and thats a FACT! any man who thinks he can do without women in this world is either gay or highly deluded. there is NO life without men AND women. men on their own are useless without women (and vice versa)

get out of your bruised feelings and accept simple facts of life!
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 4:54pm On Mar 13
chiiraq802:
Naturally!!! Woemen are very wicked to there fellow humans

Yes she's wicked you're right. But look at the person next to her that calls himself the head of the household and a leader.

Why did he go along with it?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by stephenponti(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13
As usual it is an Igbo woman I watched the video

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 4:56pm On Mar 13
Delightsome2023:
you are totally going offpoint.
Stop shelving and diverting from the initial reason I quoted you.
Why are you so obsessed with Ishilove?

i think the better question is why are you so obssessed with me

why are you a bitchass punk who cannot mind his buisness

no wonder you failed in school. instead of facing your books you are doing olfofo

are you sure you are actualy a man? or maybe you are gender fluid - thats the ony way i can process your poking your nose in other people's buiness like a busybody

mind your business and maybe you will make something of the mess your life is right now

take that as advice

i hope this is not how you are also not minding your business in the school where you are employed

direct your energy to useful pursuits

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Rastty: 4:58pm On Mar 13
Just tell her to stay at home
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 4:59pm On Mar 13
GloriousGbola:

are you sure you are actualy a man? or maybe you are gender fluid - thats the ony way i can process your poking your nose in other people's buiness like a busybody

Abeg o. Na man.
No dash we women. He is one of you. grin
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 4:59pm On Mar 13
themanderon:
Some women will never change. Some of them are just plain jezebelic In nature. if you see their children and the maid you would know who is who.
People should name and shame that devil. Imagine what the poor girl must be passing through in the hands of that devil.
Please people should stop minding their business especially when they see things like this. Speak up. You may just be saving a poor defenceless souls.

Sure. As the leader of the household why do you guys never do anything about it?

If your wife tortured and killed that maid, you would be equally guilty for doing zilch. Silence is complicit.

Look up the law of joint enterprise.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 5:02pm On Mar 13
therajah:

God bless you!!!
This is not a full story.
What if the maid says she prefers take away...
It would be silly to make conclusions based on this single picture!

Body language says alot.

Why is she facing a different direction? Why is she looking down like she's ashamed of something?

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Mar 13
pocohantas:

As expected..
It is totally disgusting and smacks of wickedness. How can you have children, yet have the heart to maltreat another person's child? I just can't wrap my head around it

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 5:04pm On Mar 13
Focusmind:
Everybody is now talking as if they are saint, including the so called women. Come to our churches and see stark differences between house girls and the free born. May looking at the children following the woman, you could tell the ones that are hers and the house girl. [b]You don't dare try that with me. [/b]My girl and my children usually looks the same. Some have thought that she was my first daughter.

As a leader and protector, this is how it's meant to be. You put your foot down. But get extra gadgets instead of using maids.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Passionate1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13
oaktown101:
Some women are naturally wicked. I was living in the US while my ex wife was living in Nigeria with the kids and the maid. When i came to Nigeria i was shocked the way my ex wife that seems like an angel was treating her maid.

Omg! i was shocked to my bone. I apologize to the 11yrs old kids about how she was being treated. I took her shopping for new clothings and gave her a lot of money to return back to her parents and start school without my ex knowing. I gave my ex money to hire a grown up to help her with her chores. I think maids should be ban in Nigeria.

Domestic workers should be protected by law. . they deserve more rights and respect. .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) / Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video) / Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.