Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT (13930 Views)

Budget Padding: “our Senators Are All In Support Of Senator Ningi”– Labour Party / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT / Flash! One Of The Fraudulent Insertions In The Electoral Bill Busted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by senatordave1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14
aribisala0:

To be fair Ninginhas exposed a need to seek more transparency in the budget of bodies like INEC,TETFUND the National Assembly and even the Judicial Commission
Nigerians now know how budgeting works and can demand change
It also exposes how ignorant some legislators are about what they agree to on our behalf

You are right
Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by Kukutente23: 12:39pm On Mar 14
aribisala0:

I am not here to be wrong or right but to learn
In this case you have not said anything unknown

I know that NNPC do not normally defend their budget at the National Assembly and they normally make noise just like they did with the CBN

I am.aware of 2021 because I follow the industry that is when the PIA act was signed and NNPC became NNPCL

Everyone wanted to pass the Act and there was a public show of defending a budget
The reality is NNPC budget did not appear as a line item in the appropriation Act

It appears under Government owned enterprises just like it did this year
That is what is at stake
Another lie
For someone who claims he came to learn, you sure have a chronic impulse to lie

Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by aribisala0(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14
Kukutente23:

Another lie
For someone who claims he came to learn, you sure have a chronic impulse to lie

You come across as bitter and frustrated looking for a quarrel partner
I guess you are running the QuarrelApp
I don't have the App so I cannot play
Petroleum Ministry is not. NNPC
The petroleum ministry spent money on NNPC and that would be defended
It is not the same as NNPC budget .
Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by Kukutente23: 1:12pm On Mar 14
senatordave1:

You obviously did not watch it well because if you did,you wont assume erroneously.he clearly said the consultants were not yet done.after there were done,he was to give akpabio a copy.kawu and ndume confirmed this.what he brought to the senate was not even a report of the hanging 3 tril but about
zonal representation of the budget...

Ouk was one and is still one of the richest men in Nigeria so he could easily afford to help more in personal capacity yet when he was governor and could help more,he failed woefully.akpabio before being governor was a not a man of means.when he could as governor,he did.even in nddc ,he empowered his people massively meaning akpabio is better at assisting the masses with govt power than ouk.so akpabio should remain in govt while ouk should go back to business.ningi should ask questions next time before blabbing foolishly.shikena
You're wrong. He shared the interim report with Akpabio and Kawu. It was the final report he has not shared with them. Go back and listen very well without any bias.
You're just giving excuses. There are rich men who are so stingy they can't spare a dime for anyone. So making OUK being rich as alibi for his philanthropy is just nonsense. He's being a philanthropist before entering politics. Akpabio is good at sharing govt money. That's obviously what you're implying. That is the bane of govt of paddy-paddy, chop-I-chop.
APC is a corrupt, money- sharing coven
Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by Kukutente23: 1:24pm On Mar 14
aribisala0:

You come across as bitter and frustrated looking for a quarrel partner
I guess you are running the QuarrelApp
I don't have the App so I cannot play
Petroleum Ministry is not. NNPC
The petroleum ministry spent money on NNPC and that would be defended
It is not the same as NNPC budget .
grin grin
I think you should change your moniker to aribsalie.
It fits you perfectly
I never knew Kyari will be the one to defend petroleum ministry budget
A willing clown is always amusing though
Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by senatordave1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14
Kukutente23:

You're wrong. He shared the interim report with Akpabio and Kawu. It was the final report he has not shared with them. Go back and listen very well without any bias.
You're just giving excuses. There are rich men who are so stingy they can't spare a dime for anyone. So making OUK being rich as alibi for his philanthropy is just nonsense. He's being a philanthropist before entering politics. Akpabio is good at sharing govt money. That's obviously what you're implying. That is the bane of govt of paddy-paddy, chop-I-chop.
APC is a corrupt, money- sharing coven

Wrong for where or you are reading sideway? Did you deliberately fail to read where he shared the interim report with akpabio at his house and was agreed that no press interview till final report was ready? What stopped him from sharing the full report.watch the video again,he said the consultant hadn't finished.
Ningi only succeeded in exposing how foolish and desperate he is...

Akpabio is a better leader in governance obviously.ouk is only good at private concerns.besides akpabio never had up to a quarter of the resources ouk had so the comparison is wrong.compare them when they were in govt and akpabio trumps him.
The unofficial slogan of pdp is " share the money".you are a novice in politics if not you would realize that all parties share money and what APC does applies everywhere
Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by aribisala0(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14
Kukutente23:

grin grin
I think you should change your moniker to aribsalie.
It fits you perfectly
I never knew Kyari will be the one to defend petroleum ministry budget
A willing clown is always amusing though
Why did you post petroleum ministry?

Where did I say he had anything to do with the Ministry
I responded to what you posted

I know you are looking for who to quarrel with before your brain can function
Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by Kionrae: 2:06pm On Mar 14
ncoolsome:
There was no breakdown of the 3.32tr so it can easily be embezzled...
yes as long as e no dey the published budget
It will be most likely be laundered and embezzled
Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by Kukutente23: 2:16pm On Mar 14
senatordave1:

Wrong for where or you are reading sideway? Did you deliberately fail to read where he shared the interim report with akpabio at his house and was agreed that no press interview till final report was ready? What stopped him from sharing the full report.watch the video again,he said the consultant hadn't finished.
Ningi only succeeded in exposing how foolish and desperate he is...

Akpabio is a better leader in governance obviously.ouk is only good at private concerns.besides akpabio never had up to a quarter of the resources ouk had so the comparison is wrong.compare them when they were in govt and akpabio trumps him.
The unofficial slogan of pdp is " share the money".you are a novice in politics if not you would realize that all parties share money and what APC does applies everywhere
He said as at the time he shared the report, the consultant hadn't finish. Stop doing like dis this boy.

Now you're making excuses of resources. Is Abia half as rich as Akwa Ibom that you're using to project Akpabio. Imagine looting 108bn and still have enough to work. Is that possible in abia?
Is it not from private enterprise you should know who is more capable? Govt money that is not worked for is what you're using to judge. Just imagine your corrupt mindset.
PDP na learner where APC dey. It's when APC arrived with their brand of looting that things like budget padding, rice pyramid scam, Anchor Borrowers scam and feeding children who are at home scam came up. They even looted our CBN and forex.
APC that turned recharge card seller to a multi- billionaire. APC are mega-looters
Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by Kukutente23: 2:19pm On Mar 14
aribisala0:

Why did you post petroleum ministry?

Where did I say he had anything to do with the Ministry
I responded to what you posted

I know you are looking for who to quarrel with before your brain can function
Look aribisalie sorry la
Go back and check the picture and stop being intentionally blind because you want to argue.
Kyari can't defend ministry budget
I expect you to know this simple fact no matter how daft you may choose to be.
Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by senatordave1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14
Kukutente23:

He said as at the time he shared the report, the consultant hadn't finish. Stop doing like dis this boy.

Now you're making excuses of resources. Is Abia half as rich as Akwa Ibom that you're using to project Akpabio. Imagine looting 108bn and still have enough to work. Is that possible in abia?
Is it not from private enterprise you should know who is more capable? Govt money that is not worked for is what you're using to judge. Just imagine your corrupt mindset.
PDP na learner where APC dey. It's when APC arrived with their brand of looting that things like budget padding, rice pyramid scam, Anchor Borrowers scam and feeding children who are at home scam came up. They even looted our CBN and forex.
APC that turned recharge card seller to a multi- billionaire. APC are mega-looters

Son,someone determined to perform will do so with limited resources.udom and attach performed averagely.look at Donald Duke performance with meagre resources.shoukd I mention otti or umahi?

In summary,we have agreed that ningi lied( even though you won't concede typical of you) and that akpabio is better than those wanting to replace him who are as corrupt as him.so no matter what he will remain there till 2027 and ningi has been punished for his childishness.rather than concede and learn and move to other topics,you prefer yapping childishly or blabbing and quarrelling womanly same thing you did in the emefiele thread.rather than eat the humble pie,you will prefer to tarnish the whole process with useless excuses like you did when tinubu won primaries against your greatest hope or you calling a court case a charade as if it will change the looming conviction of emefiele.ikpa behave
Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by Kukutente23: 3:34pm On Mar 14
KORLAR:

Excluding the breakdown of GOEs, the National Assembly, and others has been the norm since forever.

Ningi is a ranking senator meaning he’s been aware of all of these for years as a senator.
Why is he just speaking now?
Why didn’t he present his facts on the floor of the senate as a senator rather than embarrass the senate, the country, and the federal government?

You're right though
It is wrong to expose the wrong and malfeasance on govt thereby subjecting the country to avoidable embarrasment.
Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by aribisala0(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14
Kukutente23:

Look aribisalie sorry la
Go back and check the picture and stop being intentionally blind because you want to argue.
Kyari can't defend ministry budget
I expect you to know this simple fact no matter how daft you may choose to be.
You have internal. Quarrel
Running the Quarrel Promax App

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by Iglah: 6:03pm On Mar 14
Why some people surprise of this revelation
Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by Kukutente23: 6:24pm On Mar 14
senatordave1:

Son,someone determined to perform will do so with limited resources.udom and attach performed averagely.look at Donald Duke performance with meagre resources.shoukd I mention otti or umahi?

In summary,we have agreed that ningi lied( even though you won't concede typical of you) and that akpabio is better than those wanting to replace him who are as corrupt as him.so no matter what he will remain there till 2027 and ningi has been punished for his childishness.rather than concede and learn and move to other topics,you prefer yapping childishly or blabbing and quarrelling womanly same thing you did in the emefiele thread.rather than eat the humble pie,you will prefer to tarnish the whole process with useless excuses like you did when tinubu won primaries against your greatest hope or you calling a court case a charade as if it will change the looming conviction of emefiele.ikpa behave
Udom performed averagely by floating an airline? You don't know what you're saying boy.
OUK preformed within the limit of the resources. Same with Akpabio. No difference
Ningi did not lie and no one is looking to remove Akpabio. He is being haunted by the shadow of his corruption.
His mouth will soon run him into a hole and that will be the end of him. Emefiele is still at home balling hard. Okpomorioror get sense
Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by Kukutente23: 6:25pm On Mar 14
aribisala0:

You have internal. Quarrel
Running the Quarrel Promax App
You've strayed away from the topic to your personal issues.
I'm not a psychologist.
Sorry
Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by aribisala0(m): 10:45pm On Mar 14
Kukutente23:

You've strayed away from the topic to your personal issues.
I'm not a psychologist.
Sorry
You just have internal quarrel
Everything for you is quarrel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT by KORLAR(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15
Kukutente23:

You're right though
It is wrong to expose the wrong and malfeasance on govt thereby subjecting the country to avoidable embarrasment.

You’re dribbling.
Point out the wrong to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To Amnesty International's Report / Photos From John Oyegun's 80th Birthday Celebration In Abuja / Lagos Transport Plans Stand, Oluomo Not Involved — REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.