Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. (23533 Views)

PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website / Ganduje Appoints Three Special Assistants On Streetlights (photos) / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15
ambale:

If I yab you now, you go say bully

Keep your opinion to yourself slave
bully who?
Dem no born you
Just learn to accept and tolerate that everyone will not agree with you
Your mouth no big pass anybody own
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by ambale(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:
bully who?
Dem no born you
Just learn to accept and tolerate that everyone will not agree with you
Your mouth no big pass anybody own

And where did I say you should agree with me

You supported buhari for eight years with no meaningful thing to it

So if you waste another 8 years on balablu, it's still okay now

3 Likes

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by nairalanda1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

dude is that you and your twin in the picture? you guys look good. am happy for you

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by nairalanda1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

dude is that you and your twin in the picture? you guys look good. am happy for you

Sorry, but it's you, troll grin

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by nedekid: 8:27pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

I am telling you because I want to amplify your bitterness
I am.not in a bakery as you wish
If you apologize and beg me I will send you $50 in the ne,t 30 minutes
So you can eat
Oga, if you stay abroad, why put mouth in what concerns us here? We are the ones facing the heat from the actions of those politicians. If naija were good for you, you certainly wount have relocated "decades ago" .

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 8:27pm On Mar 15
ambale:

I supported Buhari for 8 years
Where is the evidence you have.for that?
If I did I would do so proudly . I don't owe you any explanation
You Just talk emotionally and stupidly without evidence raising questions about your sanity?

All you do is rant and bark.
Where is your evidence I supported Buhari

You 're just frustrated and full of hatred

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by nedekid: 8:30pm On Mar 15
BeninRefugees:
$50? hahaha My boy you Just confirmed what I said earlier bro you're broke

I'm currently living in your dreams. Nairaland offers you the opportunity interact with people who are way higher than you both in career,financially and education wise. I think you should grateful about that boy!

Him talk watin he get Naaa, $50, lol
Him no even say 50 pounds.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15
nedekid:

Oga, if you stay abroad, why put mouth in what concerns us here? We are the ones facing the heat from the actions of those politicians. If naija were good for you, you certainly wount have relocated "decades ago" .
It concerns me even more than most.
I spend more than average in Nigeria every month feeding people and welfare support
Please don't quote me to talk rubbish
The problem with many of You is you just talk without thinking
Are there no Chinese in Nigeria, no Americans,Indians
That means their countries are not. Good for them?
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15
nairalanda1:

Made a mistake feeding this troll.

Anyway, no matter what he thinks of me, he knows he has nothing upstairs, so he can't refute my points.

cheesy
Lol
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by nedekid: 8:42pm On Mar 15
DrChukki:

Are you okay?
Dr, it seems his has passed orthodox medicine, traditional one too.
He needs Prophet Odumejes attention via one of his many powers.
I recommend "Dabus Kabash". That one he has not touched.
grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Twoclans(f): 8:43pm On Mar 15
Babe abeg why you dey follow egbun jaks reason?

Abeg leave that one ,he is still in Nigeria forming local champion.He does not know that 80% of reasonable people are out of the country ,another 10% getting ready to go.

He is here supporting wrong decisions.

akeeng:

You know I like you normally but don’t push your luck. Seal your tongue/thumb

Ti obalo tasi baa mi, ma fi e wole. Mo sanlori gaaan

Back to the topic, ati Tinubu ati Godwill, walahi, e no go better for them. Koni da fun won ati irandiran wan

And if you support them (because of tribalism) which I believe you do, walahi koni dafun e Jakande. Lori iran diran e

Aye e ma dabi ijoba bola Ahmed ni

Respectfully Egbon mi

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

tonite is wotowoto for you

grin

nairalanda1:

Made a mistake feeding this troll.

Anyway, no matter what he thinks of me, he knows he has nothing upstairs, so he can't refute my points.

cheesy
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Ken4Christ: 8:59pm On Mar 15
copyrites:
Why are Nigerians in Nigeria like this? These criminals are stealing and ripping you off your wealth and that of your generations unborn, and you guys do nothing??

Mindset

It didn't start today. What about the 37 billion naira budget for the renovation of national assembly?

Well, I really don't envy them. I pity their end. They will all roast in hell. I will love Jesus to give me an opportunity to see them cry and wail.
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Ultimategeneral: 9:02pm On Mar 15
Ofunaofu:
Watch them defend this, claiming it is a state of the art street lights, fitted with modern features
I swear, they would even say it is fitted with WiFi so just to loot and sell rubbish
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Honestey: 9:02pm On Mar 15
While civil servants are borrowing money everyday to go to office, it will come down on them las las

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Mar 15
nairalanda1:

Sorry, but it's you, troll grin

who is "you"?

what are those points you said I cant refute?

Is it the point that the problem of Nigeria is fuel subsidy and that Nigerians are not being taxed enough?
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by nairalanda1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

who is "you"?

Is it the point that the problem of Nigeria is fuel subsidy and that Nigerians are not being taxed enough?

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by lexy2014: 9:38pm On Mar 15
[quote author=nairalanda1 post=128950255][/quote]

can pls summarise your picture and assist in answering the following?

who is "you"?

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by pointblank247(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15
Betanaija42moro:
Corruption everywhere in this country.
This senate may be the worst ever
dey there. 3 trillion Naira budget padding is unprecedented any where in this planet earth. Nigeria is in for a long thing aswearugaad

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by nairalanda1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15
lexy2014:

can pls summarise your picture and assist in answering the following?

who is "you"?

Have you kissed your pet goat goodnight?
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by lexy2014: 10:07pm On Mar 15
nairalanda1:

Have you kissed your pet goat goodnight?

thats true. I almost forgot.

nairalanda1, my pet goat, pls come let me kiss you good night

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Iceman2017(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15
aribisala0:

Have not lived in Nigeria for decades
probably before you were born
I can see the quality of your life and level of frustration
So living outside Nigeria can categorize someone of being rich?
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Iceman2017(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15
BeninRefugees:

Go to that backery and get flogged for ₦100 stale agege bread before you to talk to someone that can feed you and your family for years grin

ebi npa wa crooner
Good evening sir, please can you feed me and my family too?
We need it.

This is the first time I heard or read this can of statement under this APC regime
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by aribisala0(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15
Iceman2017:

So living outside Nigeria can categorize someone of being rich?

It seems you would be happier if I was poor
That would really make life meaningful for you?
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Danidinho4: 10:32pm On Mar 15
How can Street light be more expensive than borehole?
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by DrChukki: 10:38pm On Mar 15
nedekid:

Dr, it seems his has passed orthodox medicine, traditional one too.
He needs Prophet Odumejes attention via one of his many powers.
I recommend "Dabus Kabash". That one he has not touched.
grin

grin grin

I think Abido Shaker will be okay for him

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by udeh3(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15
nairalanda1:

It has always been happening, even before 2015.

The problem is.....if the government started punishing corrupiton as it should be punished, NIgeria would descend into anarchy as people defend their son and daughter. Also, the government itself is not clean

I clearly agree with your assertions
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by kingxsamz(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15
😂😂😂
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by HRMK: 1:00am On Mar 16
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by HRMK: 1:15am On Mar 16
ambale:

IF YOU DONT KNOW SOMETHING,SIMPLY ASK!#BALABLU IS SIMPLY AN AMERICAN SLANG THAT HAS DIFFERENT MEANINGS TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!BASICALLY LIKE BALDERDASH OR TRASH OR ARRANT NONSENSE!HE DIDNT SIMPLY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT OPPOSITION WERE SAYING ABOUT HIM AT THE TIME!HAVE YOU HEARD HIM SAY SUCH SINCE HIS INAUGURATION?
CAPITAL NO!!
Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:16am On Mar 16
aribisala0:
The budget was passed by both houses of the National Assembly not the Senate
To say the Senate passed the budget is mischievous

Why no photo.of Tajudeen Abass
To.That extent you are dishonest

Akpabio stays.
He is going nowhere

Dude u the only one defending this trash,, funny thing is u not giving up. U some crazy mofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. by Erukulele(m): 4:38am On Mar 16
ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT, REBOOT NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters / Adeleke Honors Dele Momodu On Conferment Of “Aare” By Iwo King (Photos) / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.