Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister (12055 Views)

Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT / Northern Senators Disown Senator Abdul Ningi Over Comments On Budget Padding / Budget Padding: You’re Ignorant And Dubious, Dogara Blasts Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by StOla: 10:57am On Mar 15
Felabrity:
Who made it legal werey?

Are you sure you are not an illiterate?
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by Prodigy777(m): 11:04am On Mar 15
Just concocted grammar only to say nothing.

You asslickers will never cease to amaze me. As if you've sworn fealty to slavery.

Better check the corner of your lips for shit crumbs from licking your master's ass— that's not likely to happen either lol.
StOla:

The problem is political mischief while counting on the illiteracy of many educated Nigerians to brew a storm in a tea cup.

I shame for many Nigerians who lack basic common sense, not to talk of rational thought.

This matter is a waste of time.
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by linearity: 11:24am On Mar 15
malcom1X:

Why would they not be aware? What is their major duty there. Budget is the main thing discussed there. Guy no dey give those guys excuses.

In fact the [b]budget is shared to every senator in hard copy [/b]to read.

Not all the time, the key Senate and House officers sometimes hide the details of the budget from rank and file members.

I agreed with your criticism but we should also understand their predicaments and continue to support them until they grow the backbone to start holding the Senate to account.

I personally believe they missed an opportunity here, they would have joined Ninge or insist for an investigation.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/senate-passes-n27-5-trillion-2024-appropriation-bill-for-second-reading-without-copies-of-sectoral-breakdown/amp/
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by benuejosh: 11:28am On Mar 15
athaboi:
shameless Yoruba man claiming to be benue, aren't you changing to your real name now that you have been busted
busted by who and with what athaboi the IPOB terrorist group supporter. DSS will look for you.
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by benuejosh: 11:37am On Mar 15
1bunne4lif:
You can't live for a day without mentioning labour party
i don't like what i hate.
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by Scarcity234: 11:48am On Mar 15
benuejosh:
Labour Party representatives have yet again failed to stand on their mandate in the chambers. But their supporters will keep quiet for dollar to rise.

Emergency lovers of Nigeria.
I ain't interested in any party as I care less about party cause it's just a name. This said, let all elected individual be held responsible for his involvement in any criminal act irrespective of his or her party.

Party is just a name.
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by Foodhub2023: 12:38pm On Mar 15
imoowo:
God bless Godswill Akpabio, that's all I can say.
Meanwhile contact me for all Ur house painting, we deliver anywhere anytime.
And you think sane people will call you for work? you go wait tire.....
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:45pm On Mar 15
What do you expect from someone that is rewarded with ministering position after looting the country dry with abacha
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by Solababa91(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15
Monkey no dey go any market, sad to say though, Nigerians are very elastic, no matter the shege govt shows us, we will always find a way. Fuel as well as price of commodities went almost 300% high, it was as if Nigeria go fall but alas! everybody done adjust. People will keep adjusting till..... I don't know when.
okeyley:
na to dey justify rubbish this people dey as them no rate us at all.

But one day monkey go go market him no go come back
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by ambale(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15
Drilling Borehole for millions is also legal, something wey boys go run under #500k

Mad people na him dey lead this country
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by olagunte4divine: 5:24pm On Mar 15
Can you hear it?The same reasons that they gave for the protests of 2014, now they justify while in power.Can you hear it?The same reasons that they gave for the protests of 2014, now they justify while in power....
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by athaboi(f): 5:44pm On Mar 15
benuejosh:
busted by who and with what athaboi the IPOB terrorist group supporter. DSS will look for you.
foolish and hungry hypocrite..is it only armless and defenseless people that your DSS can look for?? Can't they look for the kidnapers of the Kaduna school pupils?? Shameless and aimlessly mad man
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15
benuejosh:
i don't like what i hate.
you must like it o
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by snowball11(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15
A country ruled by idiots! grin
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by JetApartment: 8:21pm On Mar 15
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/budget-padding-insertions-by-national-assembly-legal-bagudu/#google_vignette

Someone should help me remind this aboki that the budget is in NAIRA and not DOLLAR to justify any increase due to any exchange rate. You can't keep fooling people and think you will always get away with it, judgment comet soon.
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by benuejosh: 8:26pm On Mar 15
athaboi:
foolish and hungry hypocrite..is it only armless and defenseless people that your DSS can look for?? Can't they look for the kidnapers of the Kaduna school pupils?? Shameless and aimlessly mad man
stop foaming in your mouth because you're not armless. Terrorists sympathizer. Head of evil. They'll look for you.
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by Akaujaa(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15
By the time Tinubu is done with Nigerians, they'll understand the true meaning of corruption.
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by Amandatom: 3:26am On Mar 16
It's legal until the poor masses revolt.
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by athaboi(f): 10:37am On Mar 16
benuejosh:
stop foaming in your mouth because you're not armless. Terrorists sympathizer. Head of evil. They'll look for you.
Lol
Cry cry baby.... keep crying all over the internet! I am sure you are jobless and has no work. Even if the so called DSS should profile both of us, they will find out that I am more responsible and productive than you are. Fulish soul
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by benuejosh: 3:53pm On Mar 16
athaboi:
Lol
Cry cry baby.... keep crying all over the internet! I am sure you are jobless and has no work. Even if the so called DSS should profile both of us, they will find out that I am more responsible and productive than you are. Fulish soul
stop the foaming boy. DSS will look for you.
Re: Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister by athaboi(f): 4:31pm On Mar 16
benuejosh:
stop the foaming boy. DSS will look for you.
poor man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oke Was Not Arrested By The Military - Media Aide / Lagos Bridges: Navy Begins Enforcement Of Quit Order On Tanker Drivers / Budget Defence: FG Suspends International Travels For Cabinet Members, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.