Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. (2015 Views)

Breaking News !! The Vultures Have Gathered Against EFCC Chairman / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Peter Obi: Like 2015, The "Influencers" Have Gathered To Deceive Nigerians Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by funshint(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15
WizardOfNG:

You'll insult others as "slaves of the North" yet whose actions shows they are slaves of the North if not you guys?

When Buhari and others deliberately allowed Fulani herdsmen to run riot everywhere, destroying lives and livelihood, it was SW leaders that led consistently with brave and resolute action while your leaders hid.

Did SW leaders ask anyone to "stand with" them when they launched Amotekun, banned open grazing or when SW Governors came together to demand resource control and return to regionalism? Lagos VAT court battle against the FG nko? The SW demanded you stand with them or sis they tackle the FG on their own? .

With how it was the SW alone acting for the greater good, when Buhari was tacitly abetting the proliferation of killer herdsmen and bandit everywhere, one would have thought Nigeria consisted of the North and the SW alone as the region challenging their impunity.

Thats a signal to you sadists that if the SW did not feel they needed your help, or that of any other region to take on the North, when Tinubu was not Pr3sident it is certainly not now they will look in your spineless direction for any assistance.

Just tell us how many times the SW has asked for your help in always been the region to challenge tyranny many times in our history?

Whether it is sta ding up to brutal Abacha or demanding the Turai Yar Adua cabal hand over to Jonathan, it is always Yoruba going it alone and leading by example while you lot always hide or, even worse, side with tyranny.

Like Daniel Kanu organising a "youths earnestly asking for Abacha" rally or even your Messiah Peter Obi working for Abacha when most sensible Nigerians had washed their hands of him.

Bro don't flatter yourself. The only two heavyweight region in Nigeria is the SW and North. Neither need any help to fight each other. May the best region win.
God bless you for this!
Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by haffaze777(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15
Who ask for your help? You people just like forcing yourself on every decision that doesn't concern you
Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by honeyB2018: 11:39pm On Mar 15
Vboot1:
Just after Asiwaju Tinubu ascended the office of the president, SW Apc folks went on a banter spree against the other Souths forgetting the so called "Southern Unity" that guaranteed power rotating back to the south.
In a previous thread I made just after the election, I questioned the SW Apc folks what will happen "when the North start their games against Tinubu's presidency who will stand with you ?"

https://www.nairaland.com/7843040/still-southern-presidency

Now that the Northern storm have begining to gather who will stand with the SW?

The SW came to power on the mantra of "Southern Unity" and Southern presidency, but ended up cornering all juicy and revenue generating positions all for themselves not even sharing it appropriately with the other Souths unlike Buhari that favored the whole North including the SW. The SW APC also launched vitriol of malicious tribal attacks on other Southern counterparts forgeting the alliance that brought them to power.

With the recent happenings happening in the Senate and scheming by northern senators it seems old play books have been opened and it's all about to begin. Just like i predicted and history being my guide, they will come to Tinubu's presidency.

To my APC SW folks, you can't eat your cake and have it back. The "southern unity" ship you will desperately now have long sailed.

Sit Tight.

Honestly, I have been thinking along this line since.The same way they worked against G. E. J in 2014-2015. And the people of the SW gave them support.
Can you see the number of abducted children in the North? This is a election issue. But where will his support come from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Believe The Problem With Nigeria Is Their Leaders / Niger Marries Almajiri And Western Educational System / Fraud: 22 Bank Chiefs Indicted -sacked 5 Mds Under Surveillance -may Be Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.