Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. (2001 Views)

Breaking News !! The Vultures Have Gathered Against EFCC Chairman / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Peter Obi: Like 2015, The "Influencers" Have Gathered To Deceive Nigerians Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Vboot1: 1:05pm On Mar 15
Just after Asiwaju Tinubu ascended the office of the president, SW Apc folks went on a banter spree against the other Souths forgetting the so called "Southern Unity" that guaranteed power rotating back to the south.
In a previous thread I made just after the election, I questioned the SW Apc folks what will happen "when the North start their games against Tinubu's presidency who will stand with you ?"

https://www.nairaland.com/7843040/still-southern-presidency

Now that the Northern storm have begining to gather who will stand with the SW?

The SW came to power on the mantra of "Southern Unity" and Southern presidency, but ended up cornering all juicy and revenue generating positions all for themselves not even sharing it appropriately with the other Souths unlike Buhari that favored the whole North including the SW. The SW APC also launched vitriol of malicious tribal attacks on other Southern counterparts forgeting the alliance that brought them to power.

With the recent happenings happening in the Senate and scheming by northern senators it seems old play books have been opened and it's all about to begin. Just like i predicted and history being my guide, they will come to Tinubu's presidency.

To my APC SW folks, you can't eat your cake and have it back. The "southern unity" ship you will desperately now have long sailed.

Sit Tight.

9 Likes

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Scream(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15
Nigeria will suffer..."what money cannot do, more money will do". If you do not gerit forget abarit!

1 Like

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by funshint(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15
Oga pack well jare....where were you when the whole of SW stood behind Jonathan to make sure he was installed as President against the wish of the Northern cabals when Yar'Adua died and even make sure he won his first election? You can't deny or change history.

9 Likes

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Goodnewsforlife: 1:19pm On Mar 15
Vboot1:
Just after Asiwaju Tinubu ascended the office of the president, SW Apc folks went on a banter spree against the other Souths forgetting the so called "Southern Unity" that guaranteed power rotating back to the south.
In a previous thread I made just after the election, I questioned the SW Apc folks what will happen "when the North start their games against Tinubu's presidency who will stand with you ?"

The SW came to power on the mantra of "Southern Unity" and Southern presidency, but ended up cornering all juicy and revenue generating positions all for themselves not even sharing it appropriately with the other Souths unlike Buhari that favored the whole North including the SW. The SW APC also launched vitriol of malicious tribal attacks on other Southern counterparts forgeting the alliance that brought them to power.

With the recent happenings happening in the Senate and scheming by northern senators it seems old play books have been opened and it's all about to begin. Just like i predicted and history being my guide, they will come to Tinubu's presidency.

To my APC SW folks, you can't eat your cake and have it back. The "southern unity" ship you will desperately now have long sailed.

Sit Tight.
u igbos n running around when no one is chasing u

U people will just sit down n start writing rubbish, which southern unity did south west ride on when Yoruba n igbo both presented candidates?

Oga accept d fact that u can’t defeat the yorubas so leave d northerners out of your mess

U are looking for partners in mystery, since u can’t defeat d yorubas u want to coerce d north to join u in your madness

I kukuma trust those one they can never trust an igbo person

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by hisgrace090: 1:22pm On Mar 15
funshint:
Oga pack well jare....where were you when the whole of SW stood behind Jonathan to make sure he was installed as President against the wish of the Northern cabals when Yar'Adua died and even make sure he won his first election? You can't deny or change history.

Is this the reason you ask tinubu to corner every juicy office for you guys?

2 Likes

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Goodnewsforlife: 1:37pm On Mar 15
hisgrace090:

Is this the reason you ask tinubu to corner every juicy office for you guys?
if e easy go do your own

2 Likes

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Justnation: 1:55pm On Mar 15
funshint:

Shut up and stop talking rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by proeast(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15
Vboot1:

Sit Tight.

Lol, the better South will just watch them and see how it plays out. Any side that gains the upper hand, we team up with that side and subdue the weaker side. That’s how the saboteurs have been playing the game since Mungo Park.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by jogojogo: 4:01pm On Mar 15
Vboot1:
We don't need the support of the bad South cos the last election has shown they are inconsequential. Keep your support

Sit Tight.
Not true. Not on any mantra of southern unity.
Is it the 97% vote in the east that goes to their son that was done on the premise of southern unity abi?
Why twist history in less than a year of an occurrence?
You think the SW can be bent into a corner?
That guy is Aso Rock will be there for 8 years with or without support of the South you are referring to. Abi na the South wey dey celebrate thinking the emilokan speech will be the undoing of Tinubu, celebrating Buhari and Emefiele in the si called cashless policy because they believed Tinubu will be the most affected? The Northern governors rose to the occasion to stand with Tinubu and suddenly today I dey here say the Southern unity mantra brought Tinubu to power
The south west has no form of conflict or issue with the good people of southern Nigeria of which one of them is the Senate President agai St the wish of the bad Southern people, o e of the good Southern people is the FCT minister against the wish of the bad ones.....in the Senate plenary session, it was the Senator from the SW that spoke and roar in defense of the southern Senate president while the bad ones were there wishing bad on a fellow Soutjern Senate president
The SW does not and will never need the support of the bad south. The last election has shown they are inconsequential...Infact thier support is the begining of your failure. Keep your support

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Judgementa1: 4:28pm On Mar 15
Election is over u people should rest.

There is no southern unity and there has never been.

After calling hausa and Fulani cow and also abusing the south western people.

After failing to achieve your aim through endsars and military coup.

Admit south east have lost out this time.

And no southwestern will support any candidate from the east against the north.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by opamoses1: 4:30pm On Mar 15
Misery loves company. Wailing wailers thread.

2 Likes

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Prince2324: 4:34pm On Mar 15
funshint:
What are you talking about, SW stood with who.
You better go back and Read more of recent history book.

1 Like

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Roger3D(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15
I
Vboot1:

Sit Tight.
62% of the votes that brought Tinubu to power came from the north. That's over 5m votes out of about 8m or so. That goes without saying that Tinubu will not be president today without the north. He dare not go against them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Forkthiefnubu: 4:42pm On Mar 15
funshint:
You were never behind GEJ , you did not come out to vote in the election that brought him in
Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Forkthiefnubu: 4:44pm On Mar 15
Prince2324:
What are you talking about, SW stood with who.
You better go back and Read more of recent history book.
Don’t mind the soulless Godless people, looking at him turning history upside down , behind which Gej ? This happened before our very eyes and they are already lying and twisting the truth , these ppl are cursed

1 Like

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by designking: 4:44pm On Mar 15
South East is not the whole of South South... The Niger Delta has benefitted so much from the Tinubu government and we will stand by him come 2027.

Stop equating your hate for the South West as though it is the whole of the South South.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Judgementa1: 4:55pm On Mar 15
Forkthiefnubu:

Don’t mind the soulless Godless people, looking at him turning history upside down , behind which Gej ? This happened before our very eyes and they are already lying and twisting the truth , these ppl are cursed

southwest voted Jonathan in 2011 presidential election.
Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Olachase(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15
Vboot1:
To my SW folks, you can't eat your cake and have it back. The "southern unity" ship you will desperately now have long sailed.

Sit Tight.
I don't take you guys serious, you said more than this before election

Thank God no south East voted for His excellence Tinubu we for no hear word undecided undecided

24 Likes

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by JobZoneNews(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15
The Storm will be stopped. I am sure of this. It's also wrong to put all northerners together. There are some who don't get engaged in such.
Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Donbunchis: 5:54pm On Mar 15
funshint:
Oga pack well jare....where were you when the whole of SW stood behind Jonathan to make sure he was installed as President against the wish of the Northern cabals when Yar'Adua died and even make sure he won his first election?

And harassed him out for buhari nonsense

1 Like

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by OreMI22: 6:06pm On Mar 15
LOL... the north cannot do more than a dead rat. They must indeed be feeling like superman forgetting that Nigeria is no longer under Buhari. grin grin grin

Truth be told, Tinubu does not need anybody to "win" a second term. He is the President of Nigeria. So he will also "win" the way Buhari won in 2019 and did the same thing in 2023! INEC will write the results, troops will be deployed and aggrieved parties asked to "go to court" shikena!

Tinubu must rule his 8 years like Buhari did! It's not because he is Yoruba, then he cannot rule this country as Fulani man did.
Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15
When you Saw the northern storms you quickly gathered your buckets right?northern storms is just gathering and if it brings rain it would rain forever . reasons is that there are season for everything
Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Samytex2020(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15
Lolz
Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by naija4life247: 7:38pm On Mar 15
Vboot1:

Sit Tight.

Go and concentrate on your life so that you would not beg for food like those before you. Yorubas have always been standing alone.

When Nnamdi Azikiwe and Tafawa Balewa colluded together to jail Awolowo, Yorubas stood alone.

When IBB annulled June-12 1993 Presidential election clearly won by a Yoruba son, Yorubas stood alone.

Now Yorubas are still standing alone. We do not need drug pushers and baby factory merchants' support

1 Like

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by heniford2: 9:03pm On Mar 15
Vboot1:

Sit Tight.
SE and SS will support them
Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by Easternmind(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15
We the south east stand by tinubu,and support his policies..
Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by funshint(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15
Forkthiefnubu:

You were never behind GEJ , you did not come out to vote in the election that brought him in
Since you have short memory; check the election result here, the only state GEJ(PDP) didn't win in SW was Osun: https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2011.html
Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by funshint(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15
Justnation:

Shut up and stop talking rubbish
Empty head...Since you have short memory; check the election result here, the only state GEJ(PDP) didn't win in SW was Osun: https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2011.html
Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by WizardOfNG: 9:57pm On Mar 15
Vboot1:

Sit Tight.

You'll insult others as "slaves of the North" yet whose actions shows they are slaves of the North if not you guys?

When Buhari and others deliberately allowed Fulani herdsmen to run riot everywhere, destroying lives and livelihood, it was SW leaders that led consistently with brave and resolute action while your leaders hid.

Did SW leaders ask anyone to "stand with" them when they launched Amotekun, banned open grazing or when SW Governors came together to demand resource control and return to regionalism? Lagos VAT court battle against the FG nko? The SW demanded you stand with them or sis they tackle the FG on their own? .

With how it was the SW alone acting for the greater good, when Buhari was tacitly abetting the proliferation of killer herdsmen and bandit everywhere, one would have thought Nigeria consisted of the North and the SW alone as the region challenging their impunity.

Thats a signal to you sadists that if the SW did not feel they needed your help, or that of any other region to take on the North, when Tinubu was not Pr3sident it is certainly not now they will look in your spineless direction for any assistance.

Just tell us how many times the SW has asked for your help in always been the region to challenge tyranny many times in our history?

Whether it is sta ding up to brutal Abacha or demanding the Turai Yar Adua cabal hand over to Jonathan, it is always Yoruba going it alone and leading by example while you lot always hide or, even worse, side with tyranny.

Like Daniel Kanu organising a "youths earnestly asking for Abacha" rally or even your Messiah Peter Obi working for Abacha when most sensible Nigerians had washed their hands of him.

Bro don't flatter yourself. The only two heavyweight region in Nigeria is the SW and North. Neither need any help to fight each other. May the best region win.

1 Like

Re: Now That The Northern Storm Have Gathered. by funshint(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15
Forkthiefnubu:

Let me help your short memory. The only state GEJ(PDP) didn't win in SW in the 2011 election was Osun. https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2011.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Personally Think You Can Rule Nigeria? What Will You Do Differently? / Yoruba Secret Support For Ibb / Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.