Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

English Names Are Synonymous With Same Characteristics And Traits? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / English Names Are Synonymous With Same Characteristics And Traits? (295 Views)

Girls That Are Called These Names Are Naughty Bad Girls / Guys That Bear These Names Are Good Looking And Are Players / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Names Are Synonymous With Same Characteristics And Traits? by Thislifee: 6:02pm On Mar 15
Certain names are characterized by same behavior patterns. I have met several people bearing the same name with same characters. I was a flirt so I have virtually met all ladies and different names. Let's make this a lively thread by commenting English names and character traits associated with them.
Females:
Rose/Rosemary: flirty and easy to have sex with. Just have money.
Jane: They are cheerful givers
Victory: Don't really like sex but they can romance well.
Favour: Girls with this name are naturally good liars and pretentious flirts.
Vivian: easily heartbroken but very emotional gullible if you are first to meet them.
Sandra: Hardworking but they cheat alot and loves sex! Very seductive too. Cunny too
Esther: Social, generous, team work but are promiscuous too
Cynthia: They loves sex alot and are moved by material things and are good liars.
Faith: Slow poisons, act gently and as if they are naive but they do their shit silently.
Ruth: Very Uptight and religious.it takes a playboy like me to have had shit with one 😆. I joined church fellowship in my university days because of her so I can have a taste.
Rachel: Very strict and forms perfect beings but you can penetrate after hard trial oh
Mercy: Always short, mostly dark and would give you tough time to have sex with them if you are broke.
Christabel: once you aren't rich, forget about them. They always look at social class though friendly and free to approach.
There are so many for me to add.

For males:
Paul: naturally rough when chubby but gentle when fat.
Philip: Rough and loves gangster life
Precious: Hustlers and strong men
Samuel: Hardworking but embezzles public money when in position to do so and they always love to lead so they can loot.
Oscar:Gentle but have trust issues.
Frank: liars and deceivers.

Oya add yours..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: English Names Are Synonymous With Same Characteristics And Traits? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:12pm On Mar 15
The art of Stereotyping.

2 Likes

Re: English Names Are Synonymous With Same Characteristics And Traits? by Thislifee: 6:13pm On Mar 15
Zxcvbnmghtr:
add yours. All the names and behaviors I mentioned are true right?
Re: English Names Are Synonymous With Same Characteristics And Traits? by Thislifee: 6:14pm On Mar 15
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The art of Stereotyping.
You are wrong, people with same names do have same characters. Tell me your first name and I would say you relative character.
Re: English Names Are Synonymous With Same Characteristics And Traits? by BigDickProblems: 7:32pm On Mar 15
Nairaland should kindly introduce "Block" feature in this platform. There are lots of People I wouldn't ever want to see their post again for life.

Yuck!

1 Like

Re: English Names Are Synonymous With Same Characteristics And Traits? by WantsandMore: 8:06pm On Mar 15
BigDickProblems:
Nairaland should kindly introduce "Block" feature in this platform. There are lots of People I wouldn't ever want to see their post again for life.

Yuck!
seconded.
Re: English Names Are Synonymous With Same Characteristics And Traits? by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15
BigDickProblems:

Yuck!
True

(1) (Reply)

Tell Your Wife Dna Is Free In Your Workplace / Marriage Doesn’t Dig Well With Many Of The Single Habits. 5 Views 0 Comment Ma / Good Old Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.