Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG (10857 Views)

Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go / INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa / Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by WeddingParol: 8:17am On Mar 16
Nepotism!

.... in the voice of the deluded
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by Max24: 9:55am On Mar 16
Tinubus govt has favoured this Aboki woman and her family because she made the right choice. Hope the Agulu SM president is also favouring the Obidenses ? grin grin
Agbadorians are getting appointments since April 29th while wailing is the portion of Obidenses. May we never labour in vain like them.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by Elidrisy20: 9:58am On Mar 16
E don better for her and her family, as palliative don land for her side
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by Pennilessword1: 10:22am On Mar 16
Kusu12:

You said someone is not your president and you want to work under same person. You are confused and deluded like your fellow IPOB and obirodents.

She can express her opinion can't she..when did she say she wouldn't work under him...you are as dumb as your drug supporters..Ronu osi
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by Pennilessword1: 10:22am On Mar 16
kunle4toyeyaho:
South central? You need to see your doctor bro

You need to go back to school boy
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by Pennilessword1: 10:23am On Mar 16
donbrowser:

The slot is for southeast, if you understand what that means best of luck

My point is it shouldn't be for anyone but for whomever merrits it
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by Rolings: 10:23am On Mar 16
phemmie06:
Mentioned the juiciest appointment and those in charge. When PMB did it, I complained and now that BAT is doing same, I must complain

What was your reaction when GEJ was doing it?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by Pennilessword1: 10:29am On Mar 16
kunle4toyeyaho:
South central? You need to see your doctor bro

Oya..I know you wouldn't try to understand geography as dem no teach your firo for school.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201406092316.html

I know you wouldn't still click that as you no too get data.. ignoramos
So here it is...it is a bad term okay..now go and continue your bigotry

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by donbrowser(m): 10:31am On Mar 16
Pennilessword1:

My point is it shouldn't be for anyone but for whomever merrits it

Every zone is represented in that post.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by phemmie06(m): 11:00am On Mar 16
I complained as well.
I am not a party man. I am a Nigerian who Will always speak for true federalism

Rolings:

What was your reaction when GEJ was doing it?

For the fact that GEJ did it, everyone must do it? Typical mindset of revenge that can never birth progress
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by HeroicMeastro: 11:33am On Mar 16
Pennilessword1:

Olodo... I'm from South Central... I'm not igbo you hear bonkum. And what English language is south south...abi your Yoruba bigoted foolery is blocking your numb skull from reasoning too....dey fool yourself. Ass
Which one is south central again?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by ogwuche4u(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16
Tochitee:
Our miserable tribe will say we don't need anything from our president! but inside their closet,they keeps on weeping their eyes out. Obi inside in his closet now will be dying of every opportunity to get close to appointment,but shishi he no go get. There is consequence for voting losers!

Them go sell all your useless generations and the money no go reach 1/4 of Obi's wealth.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by Bimpe29: 12:50pm On Mar 16
Congratulations Hajia!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by Kusu12: 1:28pm On Mar 16
Pennilessword1:

She can express her opinion can't she..when did she say she wouldn't work under him...you are as dumb as your drug supporters..Ronu osi

That's the trade your brothers and sisters are known for worldwide. 85% of your brothers and sisters are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and criminal activities.
You are just another deluded and frustrated obirodent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by frankson1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 16
Pennilessword1:
Hahahah.... Tinunbu is a damn bigot and too petty. How can you appoint someone and remove that same person based on the party she supports. I thought he said he was the president of all.
That is evidence that he is going to show the east and South central Nigerians shege.
Now he appnted a northerner. Like I always said. Nigeria Doesn't belong to South Central or Easterners...it belongs to the North and the South West.

Are there no representatives from South-East in his government?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by Jivak: 4:34pm On Mar 16
The president is getting it right
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by caracas: 9:07pm On Mar 16
Rolings:

Nothing like Nepotism..... it's you people trying to blackmail government

Nothing like nepotism? Your brain needs urgent factory reset…
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by Pennilessword1: 11:25pm On Mar 16
Kusu12:

That's the trade your brothers and sisters are known for worldwide. 85% of your brothers and sisters are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and criminal activities.
You are just another deluded and frustrated obirodent.

You speak absent sense. 85 percent and yet you guys are the one left running the country and have turned it to shit. You see how stupid you sound. I'm sure you must have complained this week of the hardship but are still here spewing rubbish...the last I checked it's your mothers and fathers that have turned the prison yards to their homes. I'm sure your dad is still languishing over there..agbero
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by Rolings: 12:44am On Mar 17
caracas:

Nothing like nepotism? Your brain needs urgent factory reset…

Your brain needs urgent factory reset.

Hypocrites

They were all rooting for their tribesman during elections but they don't call it tribalism or nepotism..... It's when others do exactly what they did that it becomes tribalism and nepotism..

Abeg shift

Nobody gets intimidated by your blackmail again. We have all seen that Labour party like PDP AND APC doesn't give a hoot about Nigerians ..... They took just wan grab power like everybody else
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG by afube: 12:55am On Mar 17
Tochitee:
Our miserable tribe will say we don't need anything from our president! but inside their closet,they keeps on weeping their eyes out. Obi in his closet now will be dying of every opportunity to get close to appointment,but shishi he no go get. There is consequence for voting losers!

you wey don get appointments how body be una?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC / Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head / Buhari Has Done Well For Nigeria – Soludo Hails President On His 80th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.