Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved (21803 Views)

Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history / Wale Edun: Only 5% Of Nigerians Have Over ₦‎500k In Their Bank Accounts / Wale Edun Gets World Bank Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Vicana: 11:34am On Mar 16
WeddingParol:
I knew you guys will fall for this but let me be kind to you.

It's not a matter of what some so called journalists published to brainwash you but you putting the extra efforts to get the truth.

Bolaji Balogun founded Chapel Hill Denham in 2005 and not the poor editing someone did on Wikipedia on Wale Balogun's profile of 1994.

Wale was appointed as the non-executive chairman which you could establish a company and appoint your mentor or a known subject matter expert in that position to provide guidance and policy direction.

Being a non-executive chairman has never conferred the title of ownership on the person.

If you check further, Chapel Hill Denham has been a major stakeholder in the Nigeria infrastructure debt fund management and has likewise spearhead various financial matters for several multinational including MTN, GSK etc.

I have attached some pictures to aid your ability to do your due diligence cool

Walahi I was surprised to see abi hear that Wale Edun founded Chapel Hill, When I know Bolaji Balogun I the founder.

The only clause i see which will be a conflict of interest is if he is still a board member in the company. He is meant to resign his board membership. If he is not, no problem then. Just like the grass cutting scandal.

1 Like

Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:10pm On Mar 16
WeddingParol:

See this empty skull who couldn't confirm news before jumping on it like a zombie 🧟‍♂️

Crase man still get mouth to talk. Akpa amu. Chronic ignoramus!!!
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by vacanci: 12:18pm On Mar 16

Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by yewit37486: 12:49pm On Mar 16
ThierryJay:

He is actually right.Chapel Hill Denham was actually founded and still owned by Bolaji Balogun who is the son of the late FCMB founder Otunba Subomi Balogun. This is a fact that I've known since years ago like the palm of my hands.

Except if you are not interested in the truth. I dont know the essence of this completely false publication.

Exactly. This is a known fact.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Splashme: 1:21pm On Mar 16
VinnyBaba:

See the Thieves That tinibu fans calls Technocrats. undecided undecided

As in ehn
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by BlackKafka: 1:29pm On Mar 16
CamsedVacancy:

As it is now and based on this your comment, you are the one with less than half education.
You lack basic reading and comprehension skills. It's Chapel Hill he is affiliated to not Citigroup

I'm quite familiar with ChapelHill . . . even got interviewed by Bolaji Balogun the founder ( and late Otunba Subomi Balogun's first Son) a year ago for a role there. It is unconscionable that the top investment banking firm in Nigeria would be tarred with this rubbish, and spread by half-baked internet trolls.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by teebillz: 2:09pm On Mar 16
WeddingParol:

It's not a matter of what some so called journalists published to brainwash you but you putting the extra efforts to get the truth.

Bolaji Balogun founded Chapel Hill Denham in 2005 and not the poor editing someone did on Wikipedia on Wale Balogun's profile of 1994.

Wale was appointed as the non-executive chairman which you could establish a company and appoint your mentor or a known subject matter expert in that position to provide guidance and policy direction.

Being a non-executive chairman has never conferred the title of ownership on the person.

If you check further, Chapel Hill Denham has been a major stakeholder in the Nigeria infrastructure debt fund management and has likewise spearhead various financial matters for several multinational including MTN, GSK etc.

Fact! As much as I don't like anything APC. A lot of folks are ignoring of the Nigerian corporate and investment network.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by WeddingParol: 2:17pm On Mar 16
MajorOvakporaye:

Crase man still get mouth to talk. Akpa amu. Chronic ignoramus!!!

Please read and do your fact check before commenting.

That's all I ask of you.

Don't let what people think about you be confirmed cheesy
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Kaa4(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16
WeddingParol:

You are doing well
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by PrincessDiana: 5:28pm On Mar 16
Now we know why Betta Edu was removed. The money in that ministry is a lot and usually donated by international donors and through institutional grants.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2024-budget-betta-edu-blames-counterpart-for-omitting-humanitarian-poverty-trust-fund/

At this point only God can help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Yankee101: 7:05pm On Mar 16
Same nonsense
And I thought this man was a gentlemen
Abeg sweep Tinubu and his 40 thieves out abeg
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by martins1adelowo: 7:21pm On Mar 16
A man appointed to satisfy the tribalism and nepotism ego of South West...Ngozi still remains the best Minister of Finance everA man appointed to satisfy the tribalism and nepotism ego of South West...Ngozi still remains the best Minister of Finance ever...

1 Like

Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Kokomaster69: 9:44pm On Mar 16
WeddingParol:

Just check what you have written and clap for yourself.
No matter how beautiful you think you have done,
Wale was appointed as the non-executive chairman of the company and there will always be a conflict of interest. In sane countries, Wale won't try get involved with that company once in government. He knows that will be used against him.
In Nigeria, anything goes and heaven will not fall
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by Okoroawusa: 10:29pm On Mar 16
Fake news from saharareporters.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by delpee(f): 10:30pm On Mar 16
This has been debunked. It's fake news.
Re: Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved by ItswellMike: 9:04am On Mar 17
Is the same thing.....
Conflict of interest is there
WeddingParol:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Leaders Stoned In Jos As Col Umar, Others Back FG / Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) / Muhammadu Gambo Jimeta Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.