Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. (80204 Views)

Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Kidnappers Kill Inspector Mohammed Hassan In Ambush [photo] / Boko Haram Waited In Ambush For Our Foods – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Diligence: 4:49am On Mar 17
Enof of dem don buy serious market. There should be investigations. The NA, Navy, et Al should work with the communities involved and see how the culprits can be arrested.

Culprits could even be from all sides (from NA, if they HV BN involved in extra judicial killings, and perhaps some men even from both communities who retaliated or took the laws into their hands.

I don't support any arbitrary bombing of communities; it doesn't solve anything!

Nobody should be exonerated. Establish any root causes. Remember no black smoke without fire!

Could it be that guz from both communities realised that some of NA myt HV BN compromised & perhaps the NA soldiers started 'siding' one community against the other? Remember the accusations against the Military in The Plateau!

Tinubu should ensure there is proper investigation on all sides!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by RecoveryG: 5:49am On Mar 17
adolfHitler1934:
The military should just take over the community and build a barracks there since the aborigines don't want peace.

`Ndi `Uchu

Like the way dem take over communities in the north wey boko haram don put flag abi
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by tivta(m): 5:54am On Mar 17
Expect shortage of crude oil and new agitation for resource control by host communities.

The military will really have a hard time cleansing the community, the South South are very good when it comes to gorrila war fare...
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:06am On Mar 17
Khaybest2018:

Source- LawrenceOkoroPG on X
If they retaliate now you will start seeing baraka baraka in the south South
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by PrinceMajestic: 6:10am On Mar 17
Dynamicboss:
The reprisal from Nigeria Army will be quick, brutal and total elimination of that community. NAF to bomb the creeks by day and night with foot soldiers hungry to go for the kill

Pity the innocent lives in that community. It’s best they leave that place now
u no get sense at ur age

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by PrinceMajestic: 6:12am On Mar 17
Dynamicboss:
The reprisal from Nigeria Army will be quick, brutal and total elimination of that community. NAF to bomb the creeks by day and night with foot soldiers hungry to go for the kill

Pity the innocent lives in that community. It’s best they leave that place now
make them bomb Nigeria oil pipelines? Try get sense. Why are non Niger Deltans so foolish?
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Oghene86: 6:13am On Mar 17
Jakumo:
This is a major event that will trigger massive retaliations from the military that will affect every living thing within 10 miles of where that deadly ambush of Nigerian soldiers occurred. I pity the occupants of any villages in that area because they are now on course to witness unbridled brutality when they least expect it.

The ones they kill in the North how many times have they retilated. They should look for the killers rather than go after innocent people.

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by prigoz(m): 6:22am On Mar 17
Jakumo:
This is a major event that will trigger massive retaliations from the military that will affect every living thing within 10 miles of where that deadly ambush of Nigerian soldiers occurred. I pity the occupants of any villages in that area because they are now on course to witness unbridled brutality when they least expect it.
Why is that it only in the south you will be expecting retaliation from the military, how many military have have Boko Haram killed and how many communities have been sacked by the so called almighty military. This is the reason south east did not do any protest about the economy of the nation, because if you try it, you will be killed and tagged IPOB, inequity.
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by MarketDispatch: 6:23am On Mar 17
Kusheer:
Damn That community in Danger ⛔️ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

During Obasanjo's rein (maybe because he was an ex Soldier) no Civilian kills a Soldier and goes Scot free...Odi community that was razed down by Soldiers comes to mind...but nowadays, Soldiers and ranking Officers are used for target and teaching practice both in the North and the South and the media just sings about it and that's all.

"On November 20, 1999, the Nigerian military, reportedly acting on the orders of then President Olusegun Obasanjo, invaded Odi, a predominantly Ijaw community in Kolokuma/Opokuma Local Government Area of Bayelsa State and killed many, burning the community to the ground.23 Nov 2019"
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by SAMAJ: 6:45am On Mar 17
Wahala Pro Max loading........
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by effido666: 6:47am On Mar 17
Buy which market ...abeg make una forget all this una buy market stuff
Ololade1999:
They don buy serious market. Why attack people who never attacked you and even came to settle dispute. Some people like to put themselves into unnecessary wahala. Na the innocent people go suffer am.
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by iyke2frankeze: 7:28am On Mar 17
Jakumo:
It can only happen in South. They have killed enough soldiers in the North to warrant the extermination of the entire North but instead our soldiers fear and respect the Northerners like gods.
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by mikmash(m): 7:39am On Mar 17
Some of you are just spinning nonsense. Probably because you don't have brothers or relations attached to the military. We still have fine breed of soldiers despite the opposite side of the green boys and sincerely this shouldn't be the thanks the get. Come to the north and see the sacrifice these guys pay. Don't sit at the comfort of your homes yabbing about, when you literally don't know how to pull a trigger or perhaps the safety pin.
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by God1blessBiafra: 7:41am On Mar 17
Connected1:

Show me the country where the citizens kill their military in a public community and drop your account number afterwards because you look hungry that you can't think properly.

You think the national defence is a joke, even the Boko Haram knows our military is powerful, if not for public they would be complete history by now.

If our military can be intimidated and the people go into hiding then the nation is at a huge risk, unless you are a fool, you will know that when it results to this extent, innocents will follow, that's why people solicit for peace.
Eat first okay.

Because you don't make sense
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by kinkymax: 8:00am On Mar 17
I’m an advocate for the civilians especially against military brutality but on this case, I support the military to level this barbaric community and built a very big military barrack in the community and name it after the fallen heroes ….. rip heroes….
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Mirasteel: 8:10am On Mar 17
mytime24:
So this 22 soldiers no dey wit guns🔫

Anyways I no dey too pity uniform men fr Naija
I don't mostly use derogatory words on people but you are foolish, very foolish.

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Kingisibor: 8:11am On Mar 17
Emmanuel909090:
Why on earth should soldiers be treated like this?

People who layed down their lives so you and I can sleep peacefully at night.

I pray everyone involved in this is caught

Are you sleeping peacefully in NIGERIA? you goat.....
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Kingisibor: 8:13am On Mar 17
Mirasteel:
I don't mostly use derogatory words on people but you are foolish, very foolish.
I

don't pity NIGERIA uniform people, be it my family members na civilians body them dey get power..... Rip to them when dey pass away timely or untimely....
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Hussein035: 8:16am On Mar 17
Rahkman:
fuckinģ animals useless cowards why kill innocent civilians? if you animals were brave you will fight the militants esn and bandits massacring you and desecrating ur rotten corpses,only weak men take revenge on civilians

Pls inform your militant, esn or bandit to pls come out and face the NIGERIAN FORCES once it is time so that the civilians will not pay for it

As for me the Nigerian army should take over that community as ASAP by giving every single civilians quit notice till 2027 otherwise any human found should be bombed
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Sterope(f): 8:24am On Mar 17
This is very heartbreaking.
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Guyfawkes2: 8:24am On Mar 17
With what I've seen on this thread , there is something really wrong with the average nigerian .

So if they kill soldiers in place in the US, the ideal thing will be for the US military to level the place and kill innocent ones ?.

You people are talking as if the military is one cult group that will do reprisal after their members were killed

This people are supposed to be trained professionals for christ sake, the ideal thing is to carry out investigation and fish out the people who committed the crime . Not going to destroy a whole community

2 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:29am On Mar 17
Namaster:
People on this thread keep saying "they don buy market". Only people who don't know the people of the South South say this. Especially the ijaws.

The military don't fuuuck with them. The military only intimidate people in the SW and SE. They don't Bleep with the North and SS.

These guys were ambushed in a creek. SS is filled with creeks that are deadly to outsiders, including the military.

We all saw the way the Nigerian Delta Avengers blew out the brains of the Navy team that went near them a few years ago.

Keep your mouth shut Oga!! They can't be as deadly as Boko Haram. Or are they specially trained for wars?? How old were you in 1999 during the Odi massacre when over 900 Ijaw civilians were killed?? Òdè!!
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Exceed15: 8:31am On Mar 17
This is too gory. Kai they just brought problem upon this community.
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by lanresord: 8:35am On Mar 17
Thank God it`s not OBJ in power it`s small bat your for go ask benue people
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by jabbo(m): 8:38am On Mar 17
Have you heard of Odi massacre before? Maybe you are a kid. The military should just attempt to get the actual perpetrators instead of Attacking innocent people which is often what usually happens.

Namaster:
People on this thread keep saying "they don buy market". Only people who don't know the people of the South South say this. Especially the ijaws.

The military don't fuuuck with them. The military only intimidate people in the SW and SE. They don't Bleep with the North and SS.

These guys were ambushed in a creek. SS is filled with creeks that are deadly to outsiders, including the military.

We all saw the way the Nigerian Delta Avengers blew out the brains of the Navy team that went near them a few years ago.
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Dynamicboss: 8:45am On Mar 17
Nukilia:

Can this same theory be applied to end bokoharam and banditry in Nigeria. If the answer is no, then spare us this rhetorics. The political class are the root cause of sabotage in this nation. Sack the politicians and see a restoration of order

I support you. My stance speaks to the deteriorated system in military system where attention is always focused in areas of less priority. I hope the military this time around react logically by killing the militants rather than the innocent citizens

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Inosky: 8:50am On Mar 17
Nigeria military and police lost my respect when they started collecting bribes, k!lling unharmed civilians and pampering bandits (terrorists) in the North but pressing muscles on Amotekun and Esn/IPOB that are trying to protect their regions from terrorists Fulanis herdsmen raping women in their farms and killing farmers.

So, I personally don't pity any silly soldier in Nigeria, most of them are cr!minals and terrorists' sponsors

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Emmanuel909090: 9:06am On Mar 17
Kingisibor:

Are you sleeping peacefully in NIGERIA? you goat.....

All of this would have been avoided, but your father's stupidity pushed him to sleep with a goat.

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by Mirasteel: 9:17am On Mar 17
Kingisibor:
I

don't pity NIGERIA uniform people, be it my family members na civilians body them dey get power..... Rip to them when dey pass away timely or untimely....
Would you say the same thing if any of your love ones are in the military?
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by tammie24: 9:18am On Mar 17
gigabyte13:

Werey dey him Papa house dey type shit...
If Dem born you gangan well...
Go near that place this night.
You go see Angel today today.
Even Asari Dokubo, una Papa no go try shook mouth for this matter wey you dey talk so.
aswear
as in.......
Re: 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:19am On Mar 17
Jakumo:

I have no military affiliation but your sentiments are noted nonetheless. For the record, I agree that civilian massacres are war crimes and gross human rights violations BUT when any army loses men during attacks launched against them in a specific geographical area, the Geneva Convention goes in the dustbin and the gloves come off.

That is why some people refer to Nigeria as a Zoo. Nigeria is a lawless country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.