Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. (4545 Views)

Breaking News!! Urgent Message To All Ijaws!! / How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes / Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by pinkguy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16
I believe its correct, as a waffi man ,ijaw don't have population,if you see them holding any political position in Delta states it's because of their violent nature ,even bayelsa state that is 60% ijaw ,they are less than a million,they only good in hiding in the creek of Niger delta , shooting at ship and boats carrying passages constituting nuisant in the Niger delta ,do you know Niger company bring ijaw from Gabon to fish for them in 1932 ,ijaw are not Nigerian

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Abufo: 7:09pm On Mar 16
Toeyota:
An Igbo page posted on Facebook saying the 3 Largest tribes in Delta State are the Delta Igbos, Urhobos and Itsekiris and the reply was massive and the people were angry as even Urhobos and Delta Igbos were saying Ijaw should be placed as third that Itsekiris is the smallest tribe in Delta State with no homogeneous LGA of their own out of the 25 in the State..

The post has been forwarded to many groups and it is getting out of hand.

Over to you Deltans...
Which tribe is the 3 Largest tribes in Delta State because judging from my research, I discover that Ijaw ruled Delta South Senatorial District in Senate for straight 20 years unopposed because Isoko and Itsekiri couldn't Match them in population..

Deltans should speak up.

What tribes are the 3 largest tribes in Delta State?

General Ditari........i hope you are not in okoloba were your ijaw kinfolk deleted about 20 soldiers? Cos you are about to collect from the army!
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by SupremeSpecimen: 7:21pm On Mar 16
Honest to God Nigerians are sick
Mentally....you people are not alright

I'm starting to believe there's actually not enough suffering in the land . You people really get time

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by OVB123: 7:23pm On Mar 16
BeninRefugees:
I spent a lot of time in Delta State I can say

1.urhobo

2. Anioma ( Delta Igbos)

3. ijaw

4. itshekiri

5. isoko
I seconded.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Toeyota: 7:25pm On Mar 16
pinkguy:
I think its correct as a waffi man ,ijaw don't have population,if you see them holding any political position it's because of they violent nature ,even bayelsa state they not are less than 1 million,they only good in hiding in the creek and shooting guy from they hide out
Stop typing trash.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Toeyota: 7:26pm On Mar 16
Abufo:

General Ditari........i hope you are not in okoloba were your ijaw kinfolk deleted about 20 soldiers? Cos you are about to collect from the army!

The Community is Urhobo Community in Ughelli South that did it.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Gentlelox: 9:25pm On Mar 16
Skooltynz:
the map of delta alone will tell you are story
over 50percent of delta is occupied by igbos speaking people from Asaba down to abor.
no wonder u igbos are always having problems with other tribes.

How can a state with urhobo majority have a landmass occupied by 50% percent igbos where there are other ethnic groups around.

Ona rly get problem

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Iceberg3: 9:42pm On Mar 16
Toeyota:

It wasn't in Ijaw areas it was in Ughelli South.
Really..but I heard bomadi and that's IJAW area nah..besides ughelli,ain't that urhobo? I don't think urhobo have the mind to attack army
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Iceberg3: 9:44pm On Mar 16
Toeyota:

The Community is Urhobo Community in Ughelli South that did it.
So urhobo now have mind to attack army!?

Those ogogoro people will surely collect from army if they don't relocate asap
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by peace80037: 10:21pm On Mar 16
So who is their long lost brethren?So who is their long lost brethren?...
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Naybahood(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16
Nigerian Military dey find that Ijaw guy gen ditari
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Soliddust3030: 11:27pm On Mar 16
Iceberg3:

Your entire lineage be ogogoro people, you ape.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by steeltrust: 1:53am On Mar 17
Cabalgeneral:

Largest without knowledge is useless, even urhobo too are useless with their population.
how people just come online and spew trash amaze me

God abeg oh πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by steeltrust: 1:58am On Mar 17
Iceberg3:

sometime y’all talk like f**lz

You forget say na ughelli, an urhobo land ENDSARZ started abi

De play

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Forkthiefnubu: 4:19am On Mar 17
BS
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by BeninRefugees: 7:09am On Mar 17
Iceberg3:

bro nothing will happen .
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Cabalgeneral: 10:06am On Mar 17
steeltrust:
how people just come online and spew trash amaze me

God abeg oh πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

You need development mindset
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by adekola4258: 11:23am On Mar 17
Two mumu quoting themselves ], Nairaland is a jokeTwo mumu quoting themselves ], Nairaland is a joke...
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by alcuin(m): 11:47am On Mar 17
There's nothing like Delta Igbo to start with.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by steeltrust: 1:34pm On Mar 17
Cabalgeneral:

You need development mindset
so for your mind now you get developed mind set with the nonsense you put up

It is well with you mr developer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibb Lectures Jonathan On Governance – Vanguard / Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano (photos) / Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.