Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. (32488 Views)

How To Recover Your Money Back After Making A Wrong Transfer (tested) / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by SajayiTriumphan(m): 7:45pm On Mar 17
I would advise you not to spend the money buh you could rather go ahead to fix the said amount with same bank to yield a few amount pending when you would hear from the supermarket.
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by jrobbins: 7:55pm On Mar 17
abba190:
thank you so much bro, i am the staff working there that made the transfer pls return the money into this accoint 2122816178 zenith bank thank you

Delete this account number if you don't want more about you to be posted.
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by PleasurePriest: 7:59pm On Mar 17
GreatVocalist:
I woke up this morning to what seems to be a wrong transfer made to my account, from a supermarket named Light Supermarket.

I waited all day to see if I'd get a call from someone, acknowledging the transaction error, but none came in.

The money still dey my account like this as I dey type so. It's not a very huge sum, but it's not small either. My eyes don dey look am one kind o. Please anyone who knows someone from that supermarket should tell them.

LIGHT SUPERMARKET, that's the only information I have.

Kindly contact your bank to do a reverse transaction. Do not send yo whyobe neuger should you spend a dime from it
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by schoolboymatt(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17
if na me?

I go first embezzle am.
use am clear one or two.

talk about paying later
but surely, I go pay.
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by Illegal1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17
onadana:

Make your eye no look am one Kain if not nah so one Kain you go see jail.

omoh.........una too dey put fear for people body.
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by Illegal1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17
Fuckyoumod:
story... He needs commendation not this your CBN crap advice.

How many people done die for spending money that went into their accounts?

The man is obviously a good man, stop threatening him.

omoh.......don't mind dat guy
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by mozona(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17
How much is it...

Well if na me i go pay in instalment if them find out.

Hungry dey
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by Illegal1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17
2shure:
Track my foot.someone paid 130k when I needed money the most last year November. It took me and the bike man just 3mins to pos.i lived like a king for 2days.

omoh........my kind of guy,nah people lyk u i dey like roll with.
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by Kay25(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17
Find owner and return..na then thr real blessing go come
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by Hmsniki(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17
If u are a busines man, then do ur business, turn the money up and dawn for profit and put at the back of your mind that the supermarket will come for u as soon as the errow is been found.
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by olax02(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17
Na so one aboki go use my number open Access Bank account. Na smile I dey smile every day. At least I enjoyed the account small.. Praise God! grin
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by Fatbam005: 10:16pm On Mar 17
SporaD8:

Go to your bank on Monday, see the customer service desk. They will give you the account number of the sender and you can send the money back to sender.
Reject any spirit of greed especially if your account is link to BVN!!!
He should use his own money to transport himself to. And for to a bank, queue and also waste his time because of what he knows nothing about. If this is suppose to be normal thing he should be compesented not all this wahala
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by lagosrd: 11:20pm On Mar 17
HugeElephant:

You don't need to threaten him.
He can spend the money and get away with it.
He can claim he was also expecting transfers from other sources.

The only thing they can do is wait till he has enough to refund them (if at all he wants to)
Individuals are responsible for wrong transfers and not the receiving account details.

Don't teach him how to loose his peace of mind. They will arrest him, molest him, make a scape goat out of him and eventually jail him if care is not taken.
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by Xkale1996(m): 12:27am On Mar 18
GreatVocalist:
I woke up this morning to what seems to be a wrong transfer made to my account, from a supermarket named Light Supermarket.

I waited all day to see if I'd get a call from someone, acknowledging the transaction error, but none came in.

The money still dey my account like this as I dey type so. It's not a very huge sum, but it's not small either. My eyes don dey look am one kind o. Please anyone who knows someone from that supermarket should tell them.

LIGHT SUPERMARKET, that's the only information I have.
don't eat what does not belong to you
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by poseidon12: 12:43am On Mar 18
kestolove95:
God Don answer ur prayer give ursef a treat

You are encouraging him to steal?
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by poseidon12: 12:46am On Mar 18
HugeElephant:

The only thing they can do is wait till he has enough to refund them (if at all he wants to)
Individuals are responsible for wrong transfers and not the receiving account details.

Ignorance of the law is not a good excuse to steal. If he spends the money, he will be guilty of stealing.
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by poseidon12: 12:46am On Mar 18
GreatVocalist:

I created this thread to know how to get the money back to the sender. Spending it is not on my agenda.

Thank you so much!

Go and report to the Bank.
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by drololaaof: 3:10am On Mar 18
Gadafii:
If you know what’s good for you and value your peace of mind, don’t spend 1 kobo from that money, eventually the supermarket would find out about the wrong transfer and complain at their bank and the bank would initiate Post no debit (PND) on the recipient account which is you, they interbank means and you may be requested to show at the bank, incase you have spent it… it may be escalated to cbn and your BVN is used to blacklist all your bank accounts

Best thing is to report to your bank and let them contact the sender on your behalf but don’t transfer the money to the bank, insist the transfer must be made to the sender or you speak with the supermarket

But incase you have strength for wahala you can g ahead and spend it hoping the owner don’t find out cos if they do, wahala go full ground for you

Modified…..

I see some of you are quoting me saying bull crap and all, because I advised him not to spend it..it is well oo

Someone said he’s already looking at the money one kind and you are saying he won’t spend it

If he like make he spend am. There are two possible outcome, he either get away with that or get blacklisted

I doubt if he would prefer the later, because the chances of the former is very slim

I agree with you. Dont touch the money ,report to your bank .
It is well with you then .
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by kevotek1000(m): 9:07am On Mar 18
HugeElephant:

You are right I mean why blame the receiver for the wrong of the sender. Though let him wait for awhile and see what will happen. I have cashout several times from bank app errors nothing happe.
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by JWtriplex(m): 9:33am On Mar 18
Don't touch the money and wait for further instructions from the bank.
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by GreatVocalist: 5:41pm On Mar 18
A big thank you to everyone for your concerns and contributions towards this issue.
Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by GravityDefier: 8:16pm On Mar 18
Gadafii:
If you know what’s good for you and value your peace of mind, don’t spend 1 kobo from that money, eventually the supermarket would find out about the wrong transfer and complain at their bank and the bank would initiate Post no debit (PND) on the recipient account which is you, they interbank means and you may be requested to show at the bank, incase you have spent it… it may be escalated to cbn and your BVN is used to blacklist all your bank accounts

Best thing is to report to your bank and let them contact the sender on your behalf but don’t transfer the money to the bank, insist the transfer must be made to the sender or you speak with the supermarket

But incase you have strength for wahala you can g ahead and spend it hoping the owner don’t find out cos if they do, wahala go full ground for you

Modified…..

I see some of you are quoting me saying bull crap and all, because I advised him not to spend it..it is well oo

Someone said he’s already looking at the money one kind and you are saying he won’t spend it

If he like make he spend am. There are two possible outcome, he either get away with that or get blacklisted

I doubt if he would prefer the later, because the chances of the former is very slim

Are you sure CBN is working?
Have reported my bank's fraudulent activities to CBN and they're both playing hide and seek. The young man might spend the money and still go scot free. Anything is possible in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha / Who Is The Richest Man In Nigeria / Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.