Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala (7476 Views)

How Wike Deceived G5 Into Believing He Was Supporting Obi – Bwala / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Jayhome24: 12:04pm On Mar 18
Buulabaaaa:

Hahaha Olodo 7 digits business .. your generation never see 100k before .. remove your head from your ass .. ass wipe ..

Eeyah this goat still wasting away here.

Alright no problem now Mr NL radio FM carry on I'm enjoying you.....

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Buulabaaaa: 12:18pm On Mar 18
Jayhome24:

Eeyah this goat still wasting away here.

Alright no problem now Mr NL radio FM carry on I'm enjoying you.....

Mad cow disease 🦠 .. you can’t help yourself.. trying hard to find solace in your stupidity…. Try harder but know this until your head is out of your ass common sense will be far from your Olodo
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Jayhome24: 1:12pm On Mar 18
Buulabaaaa:

Mad cow disease 🦠 .. you can’t help yourself.. trying hard to find solace in your stupidity…. Try harder but know this until your head is out of your ass common sense will be far from your Olodo

My FM radio I dey enjoy you pls carry on I'm really enjoying your buluba.
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Buulabaaaa: 1:20pm On Mar 18
Jayhome24:

My FM radio I dey enjoy you pls carry on I'm really enjoying your buluba.

Heheh baalabuuu ..
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18
Bwala...

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Jayhome24: 1:41pm On Mar 18
Buulabaaaa:

Heheh baalabuuu ..

Arre you tired from your bulaba buluba bulubu balabala

Pls don't stop Carey on.
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Kingbuhari(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18
1 year they still blame others for their failures
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Excelll: 2:26pm On Mar 18
Depriest2020:
Bwala added that Obi should occasionally propose alternative policies.

Are you indirectly asking Obi to help proffer
Solutions to the dire economic situation of the country? Why not come out plain.
Are you minding Mr Bwala? They said it is their turn, and forcefully grabbed power, and now they want others to proffer solutions for them? Even if I was Obi, I wouldn't tell you. Make Nigeria and her economy work since you claimed to know it all.
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by EmmyDJourno: 2:29pm On Mar 18
ElSudani:
Obi is totally afraid of them. But if he can't control a measly band of miscreants, how is he going to control a complex country of 200 million people from different backgrounds?

School Fees in the mud, shallow reasoning spotted😅
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by EmmyDJourno: 2:31pm On Mar 18
naija4life247:

It think they should be called brainless mob

You first get brain before you start to talk all this one, shallow minds are always first to talk of having a brain
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Ebeano49(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18
Bwala, Reno, and Onanuga. 3 BAT PAs whose job is to attack Obi and Obidients.
Elections are over; time to govern. You can grab it with propaganda but you can't run with it based on propaganda.
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Buulabaaaa: 5:02pm On Mar 18
Jayhome24:

Arre you tired from your bulaba buluba bulubu balabala

Pls don't stop Carey on.

English left the building … 🤭we shall CAREY ON
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Jayhome24: 7:50pm On Mar 18
Buulabaaaa:

English left the building … 🤭we shall CAREY ON

Hahahaha Onye izuzu you that you are Wole Soyinka you are here wasting away and jobless.

Bia, where your senses gone

I almost finish my business for the day and I glorify God I made good cash from all my dealings today smiling to my bank so let's start from where we stopped.

I have told you we will help you waste your time and destiny whereas we are move on clearing grounds infact soon I will still rule over you because a lazy fool lie you have nothing on the table to offer.
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Buulabaaaa: 9:38pm On Mar 18
Jayhome24:

Hahahaha Onye izuzu you that you are Wole Soyinka you are here wasting away and jobless.

Bia, where your senses gone

I almost finish my business for the day and I glorify God I made good cash from all my dealings today smiling to my bank so let's start from where we stopped.

I have told you we will help you waste your time and destiny whereas we are move on clearing grounds infact soon I will still rule over you because a lazy fool lie you have nothing on the table to offer.

Ass wipe finally found his calling .. gay goat after you finished begging touts in your motor park your here calling God .. shataap you cursed monkey ..no worry if na time I get am , glorified fool think am in Nigeria .. Brrahh been out that hell hole since .. just pity goats like you who still hustle and get paid in naira .. my dollar Dey born every minute .. Gay she goat 🐐
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Jayhome24: 11:58pm On Mar 18
Buulabaaaa:

Ass wipe finally found his calling .. gay goat after you finished begging touts in your motor park your here calling God .. shataap you cursed monkey ..no worry if na time I get am , glorified fool think am in Nigeria .. Brrahh been out that hell hole since .. just pity goats like you who still hustle and get paid in naira .. my dollar Dey born every minute .. Gay she goat 🐐

Kikikikiki you are drown already. Loser! Loser!! Loser!!!

E pain am.
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Buulabaaaa: 12:01am On Mar 19
Jayhome24:

Kikikikiki you are drown already. Loser! Loser!! Loser!!!

E pain am.

Lol .. gay goat no be by force to write English .. your hurting my eyes Olodo .. kobo kobo
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Jayhome24: 8:25am On Mar 19
Buulabaaaa:

Lol .. gay goat no be by force to write English .. your hurting my eyes Olodo .. kobo kobo

E still pain you that you are useless and your destiny has entered menopause at your age I'm not the cause of your sorrow and failure.

Honestly I pity your situation how I wish I can help you out of the wilderness you are but unfortunately I can't help a slowpoke like you.

Your crying just started this is just the beginng. Your life already in Bulabu balabu stage.

You are talking about gay goat the truth is only bloody gay recognised his fellow f u c king sodomite so pointing one finger out the remain four fingers pointing back to you. You just type with no common sense....

Onye izuzu ndiala eze ekuke bitch...

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Buulabaaaa: 9:05am On Mar 19
Jayhome24:

E still pain you that you are useless and your destiny has entered menopause at your age I'm not the cause of your sorrow and failure.

Honestly I pity your situation how I wish I can help you out of the wilderness you are but unfortunately I can't help a slowpoke like you.

Your crying just started this is just the beginng. Your life already in Bulabu balabu stage.

You are talking about gay goat the truth is only bloody gay recognised his fellow f u c king sodomite so pointing one finger out the remain four fingers pointing back to you. You just type with no common sense....

Onye izuzu ndiala eze ekuke bitch...

Gay she goat 🐐 spewing rubbish cos that’s all your born for , I have told you to get your smelling head out of your ass so you can continue sucking that ass of your masters slave , blind fool whose only achievement in life is to waste oxygen. Your generation of paupers can’t lace my shoes 👞… it’s time for work bingo run along .. hanging mbu

Your daft president will soon borrow another billion dollars so your generation will work their ass off and pay off the debt … slave mentality kill you dere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos, Please Leave The Niger Delta Alone / Why We’re Moving For Parliamentary System Of Government – Reps Member, Chinda / Kagara: Kidnapped Students Not Released Yet - Governor Sani-Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.