Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala (7478 Views)

How Wike Deceived G5 Into Believing He Was Supporting Obi – Bwala / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Buulabaaaa: 8:42am On Mar 18
Jayhome24:

E pain am.

You are lazy and lack focus that is why the political shit in Nigeria hitting you like hell.

Its not too late wake up from your slumber orelse na dis Lamentation you go dey and you go enter "age menopause" you don enter destiny one chance be dat.........

Ndooh

Keep salivating I say .. focus on the head you’re giving monkey … when all is done you can carry your STD infections home … spread it wella cos that’s what a cursed pig like you should get ..
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Jayhome24: 8:45am On Mar 18
Buulabaaaa:

Keep salivating I say .. focus on the head you’re giving monkey … when all is done you can carry your STD infections home … spread it wella cos that’s what a cursed pig like you should get ..

You are still here? I'm already in my office so I will answer you when I'm less busy no time for lazy a sxs hole waiting for free money.

Drop all your shits I will reply you later. It is business time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by cjfavour(m): 8:47am On Mar 18
No, brainless is for apc. Apc supporters are brainless and ass-lickers. They are zombies while pdp supporters are gang of robbers. All they want is an opportunity to loot. They all have sticky magic fingers. Obidients only want change and don't want anyone to lead them until they get the change they're looking for. So obedients are far better that APC zombies and pdp den of robbers.
naija4life247:

It think they should be called brainless mob
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by gbaskiboy: 8:48am On Mar 18
ElSudani:
Obi is totally afraid of them. But if he can't control a measly band of miscreants, how is he going to control a complex country of 200 million people from different backgrounds?
Is like your sense of reasoning is faulty. Shebi Tinubu with functional brain is leading the country with over 200 million population what has been the result? Just be sincere with yourself are you happy with the way things are in this country? Recent news shows that 1.3 trillion naira was padded into budget, your messiah Tinubu was mute he could not do anything about it. Keep fooling yourself bro.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Agboogashi: 8:49am On Mar 18
bolaayenimo:

https://www.thecable.ng/daniel-bwala-peter-obi-not-playing-responsible-opposition
Bandits sponsor wants Obi to commend Tinubu for saying he wouldn't pay ransoms, while kidnappings by bandits keep worsening without any idea by the government on how to tackle the menace. Merely mouthing that he wouldn't pay ransoms is not enough to hail the APC government.
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Jomonix: 8:52am On Mar 18
LagosFc:
grin Nigerians or biafrans you mean? He is only known in biafra land and not nigeria grin

If your vision is not so narrow you will know him as well.
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by cjfavour(m): 8:54am On Mar 18
Keep on lying to yourself. He's only known in biafra land but he won tinubu in Lagos despite all u ppl did in Lagos to make sure he lost? Use your brain but u refused. Tufiakwa!!
LagosFc:
grin Nigerians or biafrans you mean? He is only known in biafra land and not nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by FLYFIRE(m): 8:56am On Mar 18
Watch these ones foaming in the mouth against OBIDIENTS, they ARE the ones begging for 2k here with new monikers....have you noticed that all the monikers are NEW. Truth is.....OBIDIENTS ARE NOT SUFFERING BUT THE ONES WHO SOLD THEIR SOUL FOR 30K.
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Buulabaaaa: 8:56am On Mar 18
Jayhome24:

You are still here? I'm already in my office so I will answer you when I'm less busy no time for lazy a sxs hole waiting for free money.

Drop all your shits I will reply you later. It is business time.

https://punchng.com/lagos-police-arrest-two-traffic-robbers-disguising-as-beggars/?amp

Agbero don reach him motor park .. abeg no steal person purse today oo cos that what slaves are known for … no worry people will lynch you when they catch you petty thief .. Ole kobo kobo
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by HRMK: 9:03am On Mar 18
THAT IS THE NAKED TRUTH!THEY ARE WORSE THAN THE SO CALLED #AGBEROS THEY ALWAYS ABUSE!
SEE THEM AT COMPUTER VILLAGE,ALABA MARKET,AGEGE ROAD MOTOR SPARE PARTS MARKET!YOU WOULD BE AMAZED!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Ubanz: 9:03am On Mar 18
Who is this one?
When people are talking this one opens his mouth.
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by specialmati(m): 9:03am On Mar 18
Max24:
They are called head-less mob for a reason.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,yours will work in 2090

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by edungene7: 9:10am On Mar 18
Indeed no wonder Atiku failed he was surrounded by wolves in human form bwala am not surprised he claims to be a barrister that is now a profession that has lost noblity what a shame
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by tenpipsperday: 9:22am On Mar 18
Jobless political jobber desperately looking for job from his vomit.

Reno pro max
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by WantsandMore: 9:29am On Mar 18
TUTU147:
Now I know Obi is really really a big threath Apc and pdp.If not that Obi ask his supporters not to occupy the streets of the nation last year,I don't think this people will underestimate him.Obi is the new hope for nigerians with future.Obi is a new Awo,zik,balewa of our time.Obi is love by civilized yorubas, Hausa, igbo,ijaw,tiv etc.The only offence of Obi is been igbo man.He was not a scammer when he was a running mate to atiku.He offended powers in the dark for contesting president that the evil powers have vow never to allow igboman have it.My only Joy is that when the country is good everybody enjoy it respective of your tribe, religion or political party.The same way we all sufferers for bad leadership.
make them occupy Street because of wetin?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Gbogbowa: 9:39am On Mar 18
Look at this bulala talking a man with corrupt mind and life style go and learn from FFK you will soon be forgotten. How many times has Obi spoken on how to revamp our economy and country but it's impossible for APC to do it.1 cut the cost of governance 2 stop Padding budget block loope holes,3 stop appointment corrupt people to governance,4 appointment of competent people to position not ethnicity 5 get statistics before doing any spending stop saying na statistics we go chop.6 invest in production not consumption 7 don't collect kick back and don't give .APC cannot do all of this because they are corrupt mind
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by dadabashua1(m): 9:40am On Mar 18
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by TalkingBird: 9:49am On Mar 18
A thief is a thief.

This is why human rulership will always fail.

If a sincere person gets to the seat of power he will depend on his men to work because he can not be everywhere same time.

The men can be thieves. They will steal even when the man tries to be a good

if the man does not get to power they move on seeking where they can thief

The permanent solution will soon come.
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by kmaster007: 9:57am On Mar 18
Shot
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by BluntCrazeMan: 10:03am On Mar 18
bolaayenimo:

https://www.thecable.ng/daniel-bwala-peter-obi-not-playing-responsible-opposition
This guy just confirmed the PETER-OBI IS A LISTENER..

He also confirmed that PETER-OBI doesn't Control the Obidients.

NOW WE STILL ASK..

WHO EXACTLY ARE THESE OBIDIENTS.??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by BluntCrazeMan: 10:04am On Mar 18
Jivak:
I tot the movement was for the sane minds dey said
And you took an “Anywhere-belle-face” animal like Bwalla serious??
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Patojargz: 10:05am On Mar 18
Mugu Man Talk...
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by BluntCrazeMan: 10:05am On Mar 18
ElSudani:
Obi is totally afraid of them. But if he can't control a measly band of miscreants, how is he going to control a complex country of 200 million people from different backgrounds?
WHO EXACTLY ARE THE OBIDIENTS.??

You cannot describe something which you cannot definitely DEFINE.

((CAN YOU.??))
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by BluntCrazeMan: 10:10am On Mar 18
ElSudani:

Yes, he is afraid of them. This is the only reason he is not able to chastise them whenever they go out of line like they often do.
Either that or he is a complete weakling.
If you're on your own,, and some people decided on their own and came to support you, even when you were not aware that they were even existing in the first place.
And you gave them nothing, and you did nothing to them in return..
All they needed was just your consent to allow them to go ahead and support your journey with anything and everything they have.

But on the condition that you don't tell them what to do and how to do their things,, but you can only advice, suggest, and dialogue things with them.

What would you do??

The worst Peter can do is to say that he doesn't want the support of the Obidients any longer.
And that definitely would tell bad of him.

YOU GUYS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE OBIDIENTS.
SO, STOP DESCRIBING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by youngrichnigga: 10:19am On Mar 18
Daniel B 'Wahala' trying very much and so hard to outdo his alter ego Reno O' mockery undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by francotunsco: 10:26am On Mar 18
Fibonacci88:
Hunger wan finish Bwala. He has to twerk to get crumbs. And for the twerking to get attention he has to mention obi. One thing I like about Tinubu is if u have rubbished him in d past, he never forgets. If u like sing praise from now till next year he won't bring u into his govt. That's how mafias work. A small iota of disloyalty and u are gone forever. Reno, FFK, and now Bwala. If they think Tinubu will compensate them by insulting Obi, they are on a long thing.

Wike has also said unprintable words against Tinubu in the past, yet he is in Tinubu's government. Also the tech minister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by francotunsco: 10:27am On Mar 18
Fibonacci88:
Hunger wan finish Bwala. He has to twerk to get crumbs. And for the twerking to get attention he has to mention obi. One thing I like about Tinubu is if u have rubbished him in d past, he never forgets. If u like sing praise from now till next year he won't bring u into his govt. That's how mafias work. A small iota of disloyalty and u are gone forever. Reno, FFK, and now Bwala. If they think Tinubu will compensate them by insulting Obi, they are on a long thing.

Wike has also said unprintable words against Tinubu in the past, yet he is in Tinubu's government. Also the ICT minister. Dr. Bosun Tijani
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Jayhome24: 10:46am On Mar 18
Buulabaaaa:

https://punchng.com/lagos-police-arrest-two-traffic-robbers-disguising-as-beggars/?amp

Agbero don reach him motor park .. abeg no steal person purse today oo cos that what slaves are known for … no worry people will lynch you when they catch you petty thief .. Ole kobo kobo

Oh you are still here this lazy boy? Na wah oo later you will be blaming Tinubu for your failure. Just this morning I had transacted 7digits business and its not yet 12pm and you still foaming from mouth like epilepsy patient, na wah oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Zeebuy: 10:58am On Mar 18
Jayhome24:
Of course they are not only political bandits they are political kidnappers, political herdsmen, political ISWAP, political Al Queda, Political Boko Haram and Poitical Houti plus Political Hamas and we will teach them a lesson they will never forget.

Tinubu will finish his 8 year then Marwa or Ribdu will step in to annihilated them that is the plan dem go understand by force by fire. I hate these obidient like hell, so disgusting cursed nonentities.

Shame on you
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Jayhome24: 11:08am On Mar 18
Zeebuy:

Shame on you

E pain am.

Another obidients a s s hole spotted.

Ntoot!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Deogratiasfx: 11:49am On Mar 18
Fkmodhi:
“If Trump asks his supporters to move, they move. But here, if Peter Obi wants to say anything and the Obidients ask him not to talk, he will be quiet. That is not the sign of a political leader.”

For the first time the mugun make sense PO he’s too weak to his movement though I voted for him. OBIDIENTS are really over doing it ngl no be only y’all want a better Nigeria.

Tinubu that is a good leader that doesn't listen to his supporters, wait, is it the same supporters that appreciate any thing he does? I totally forgot.

One thing I like about Obidients is the fact that they don't appreciate everything Obi does and Obi is wise enough to listen to them. For me that is how leadership and Followership should be.
Re: Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala by Buulabaaaa: 12:01pm On Mar 18
Jayhome24:

Oh you are still here this lazy boy? Na wah oo later you will be blaming Tinubu for your failure. Just this morning I had transacted 7digits business and its not yet 12pm and you still foaming from mouth like epilepsy patient, na wah oo.

Hahaha Olodo 7 digits business .. your generation never see 100k before .. remove your head from your ass .. ass wipe ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gani Fawehinmi Rejects National Honour (OFR) / Nigerian Press One Of The World's Freest - UN / Sahara Report Breaking News !!..buhari Volunteers To Step Down For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.